PDA

View Full Version : The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

RustyJones
12-06-06, 03:13
Ok, I returned to sex prison in Wisconsin last night. Those of you that have been here know!

Anyway my trip to BA overall was good not great but good. So here is the three parts to it!

The GOOD - Punter127, Judd, and a few others that made the trip fun while waiting for the ladies and giving good sound advice.

The GOOD - the ladies - the best from top to bottom -

Julie, Marilyn and Kristen tied for best with the best GFE especially Julie!

Then Natalie, a lady from Mupie 359 both gave great massage along with two pops. Natalie was a CBJ though.

And lastly Sofie - just no chemistry.

Another afternoon girl from Excedra - crazy eyes just weird.

And the bleach red head with a good body from Excedra - 15 minutes and out!

The BAD - Read my post about BYT in the apartments thread / forum.

The UGLY - Stomach flu / food poisoning for the last three days.

Still a worth while trip. Next time though I will spend more time in the Recoleta places rather than Micro Center.

Rusty

RustyJones
12-06-06, 10:39
Kristen is Korina and the lady from Mupai 359 is Lorena. I wrote my post still on Flu drugs!

Rusty

Amantelondres
12-06-06, 15:23
Took a quick trip end November and mainly caught up with a few of my favourites:

Santa Fe 1707: Prices have crept up since last time. 130 pesos which in fact turned into 260 'cos I had my favourite Pamela who I see every time I go for the last 4 years and also couldn't resist Barbie based on her bubbly personality. Paid an extra 25 each for BBBj. Pamela has maintained her toned figure but Barbie's tits were somewhat saggy.

Platynum: Agathe looked good in the photos and came up to expectations in real life. A Mendoza girl with that so much nicer attitude than portenas. Had her with a paraguaya whose name escapes me but it was a great 3some. Although I expected Agathe to be alone, this was in fact an apartamento on Diagonal Norte and Suipacha. Seven girls and all very doable. 110 each negotiated price.

Area VIP; Magaly is an old favourite of mine from Misiones. Have known her for 4 to 5 years and is just a great gfe and lover. Works in Maipu (number onb website) 200p.

Orleans: Carolina, the Brazilian brunette who's been there some 3 years. Just good dirty sex at the Horizonte. She's always my first shag after landing. Flights make me horny! She told me prices have gone up from 150 to 200. Yea yea, get 'em off! I'm an old customer and friend. OK 140 it was!

Regarding overall quality in BA, whereas many of the good lookers have gone to Europe and Mexico, I found that the new intake was still of a high standard. Still a great mongering city.