PDA

View Full Version : Daniela - Best handjob ever!

JengisKhan
12-07-06, 21:03
http://www.bairesgirls.com.ar/?alias=daniela27

4828-0869

Uriburu 1054 6b

11am-8pm last appointment at 7pm

$70 pesos / hr for massage plus "relax manual"

I read a recommendation of her on one of the local boards. She seemed the consensus favorite among a lot of the locals. So I figured it was worth a shot.

She lives alone in her small but clean apartment (very similar to Gabi's) next to the Facultad in Barrio Norte. I made an appointment to see her today, and when I arrived I was immediately impressed with her "buena onda". She makes you feel really comfortable, and is just the sweetest "girl next door" type of girl. She wasn't wearing any makeup but was still cute. She's the kind of girl that you would want to spend time with, and even date (under different circumstances) She gave me perhaps the best handjob I have ever received in my life. The massage was also very good. I thought it was a little short maybe 30 minutes, but I didnt realize that she intended to spend the rest of the hour filling my balls with leche, then extracting it.

After the massage she started to get me hot by teasing my sensitive areas while I was still on my stomach. Not just my ass crack, but my feet, neck, inner thighs, back of arms, etc. She did this very delicately for a few minutes and I was already hard. After that came the request to "darte vuelta", and I complied. She then did a similar number with me on my back, teasing me by getting close to my erection, but not quite touching it or just grazing it. After a minute or two she was slowly tickling my cock and balls, getting me more and more horny. Then she lubed up and started to give me an incredibly gentle and slow handjob, like she would do it all day. No rush. She then started to kiss me on the stomach, chest, and neck, while she slowly started speeding up the stroking. After a few minutes of that, she mounted the table, and sat on her butt facing me and took my cock in both hands and stroked it slowly and moaning with her face inches away. She then started licking my balls and kept stroking, slowly increasing the pace. Next she massaged my perenium and asshole with one hand while the other was stroking, all the while moaning and licking my balls. She continued like that for a while, alternating between licking my balls and putting her face right next to my dick like she wanted to suck it. Incidentally her hair was hanging over my pubic region, and as I got closer and closer to cumming I started to worry that I would nut in her hair, because I was working on a liter of jizz by then, so I pulled her hair back and she smiled and started licking my balls and looking up at me, all the while stroking my cock and massaging my asshole. She didn't seem concerned about where the jizz went as long as I was enjoying myself, which was very refreshing. I finally shot my load and she knew just how to milk all the jizz out without touching the hyper sensitive areas all the while keeping my cock in her hand and giving me little kisses on the legs, stomach and balls.

Afterwords I laughed and told her that I would be sending her a guy I know who loves handjobs. She seemed appreciative. IMHO, she is hands down (no pun intended) the best HJ in BsAs. She doesn't have a dick, but I think you'll enjoy her anyways, Exon.

Exon123
12-08-06, 13:49
I might try her but its hard to beat Maritna.

Right now I'm building up my Sperm Count.

Exon

Tran Kilo
05-03-07, 18:11
Okay. So my first post here I've got a short report on my experience with Daniela. First, I called her this morning and she said she could see me at 2pm at her place on Santa Fe 2059 7E (just around the corner from the Apple Center for those of you mongers looking to accessorize your iPods or get a new case for that MacBook Pro your toting) Anyway, she quotes me 100 pesos for 1/2 hour and 120 pesos on the phone and I balk explaining that my "friend" here (JoeNasty) had seen here a few months back and the cost was a cool 70 pesos. On the phone she came down to 100 pesos for the hour but I said that we'd talk more about that when I arrived later this afternoon.

Anyway, I show up at 2pm per appointment and she let me in and then told me a story that she couldn't keep the appointment because of family problems. She told me that I could come back at 3pm and her compañero Celeste would see me. I balked and asked if Celeste was a good as she and what her price was. She said Celeste was a "professional masseuse" like her and the presa was la misma -- the same. At this point I'd been walking up Santa Fe with wood thinking about JoeNasty's description of her HJ. She said that I could come back at 3pm and if I didn't like Celeste I could simply leave.

At 3pm I show up and ding the room and am asked to wait 10 more minutes. I show up 15 later and check out Celeste. She's in her late 20's or early 30's medium height, nice legs and what appears to be a good body. Long dark hair frames a long face which was about a 6. There was definitely something sexy about her so I obliged and tried to get the 70 pesos, but settled on the hundy.

She had me strip in front of her, lay flat on a typical massage type table but no hole for my head. Asked if I wanted a pillow for the head, I declined. The massage was pretty good. To be sure, this was my first erotic massage ever (except for a total rip off 10 years ago at the Golden Door in SFO where the lady used a massage machine to get me off -- good god)

So on a massage scale I'd give the total body a 6 or 7. She worked my neck good, and overall made me relax. I don't mind a bit of pressure, she coulda used more but I'm not complaining. She ran her hands up the inside of my legs pretty far but not touching. An innocent tease if a tease at all.

Then the "vuelta" came. I had been keeping my mind on other things so not to sport a woody immediately on the vuelta. I was semi-hard but in a few seconds I was saluting her touch. After working my legs a bit she started kissing my chest and barely touching my cock with her fingers, grazing over it. She kissed my legs, inside of my thighs but never my balls. She slowly with light touch stroked me. Then kissed more. Then hard stroking. She almost got me to explode and then slowly turned the pressure down, keeping me longing. But by the next round I was locked and loaded. I couldn't hold back -- and why. She knew it was coming but didn't really do anything to stop or control the location of the jizz. It was one of the most powerful orgasms I had in awhile and some of my jizz landed on my forehead. Good god.

She cleaned me up a bit but hadn't noticed it got on my face and handed a towel for this clean up and another clean one for a shower.

The best part of this was it was a near GFE (as Exon would call it) but she never got naked nor in her lingerie. When she was working me I fondled her leg and the inside of her thigh but didn't know and didn't ask for the boundaries. The handjob? My first but I'd give it a 7 taking off points for having her clothes on. I think if I'd lasted longer she woulda really been into it.

Should I have asked her to take off her clothes? She didn't offer any other services but there was a bed in the room and a few of the decorative pillows had jizz stains on them (no the place wasn't dirty or unclean) so I think she might offer more services. Perhaps she perceived me as cost-conscious and therefore there was no conversation. My spanish is okay and she commented on how good it was -- which was gracious because I've got a looong way to go.

Overall I came away satisfied. Kinda wish I didn't release so fast, but first time and I was pent up for many days.

I'd recommend Celeste if you've tried others that don't go slow and take their time building up to the big bang. I'm now hooked and have to try others. Sounds like Martina, if she's still around, might be worth a go?

You can reach Daniela and Celeste at 4827-4739 and they are at 2059 Santa Fe near intersection of Junin.

StrayLight
05-04-07, 00:06
I had the same bait and switch happen to me a few weeks ago. Read Joe Nasty's report...got immediate wood...and called the very next day after I got out of a meeting. Thought I was going to see Daniela, and ended up seeing Celeste (tall with tatoos, right? ). I should have been a bit more suspicious when she said Santa Fe instead of Uriburu, but alas...I was having a whiteout at that point and the little head prevailed.

And to add insult to injury...

Although I can speak Spanish well enough to make myself understood, unfortunately I have a terrible time understanding it. And in particular, with my bad ears plus street noise and cell phones, I got the first syllable of "cientos" mixed up with the first syllable of "setenta". So I thought I was going to pay 70 pesos, and ended up getting hit for 120 when it was all over. My bad (on several levels) and I don't blame anyone but myself.

I thought the massage and HJ would have been a damned good deal if they had, in fact, been for 70 pesos. But for 120 pesos no fucking way. And for 100 pesos...hmmm...I don't know. If you're here for massages with HJs, I'd suggest you think about this one for a bit before committing.

Tran Kilo
05-04-07, 01:55
StrayLight - I didn't notice any tatoos on Celeste, though she was a tad taller than me (I'm at 5'7"); but my price was 100 pesos. As for the massage, okay I guess at that. Yeah. I've been to Mahados and walked out with a $300 plus the 80 peso cocktail and since I had a normal hotel ended up at a Aubergine for another 50 pesos; so considering it all the value was better than an hour with an okay Mohado girl; albeit I didn't bang Celsete and she had her clothes on. But there's more research to be done in this area.

More to follow

StrayLight
05-04-07, 08:43
StrayLight - I didn't notice any tatoos on Celeste.To clarify, they were not major tatoos. I think a little Asian character or something near a shoulder...maybe something on her lower back. Nothing that would keep a fellow from taking her home to meet mom. They were noticeable, though.

As far as the more research, I'll tell you that as I was getting dressed, I asked her, "¿Hacés otras cosas?" She paused ever-so-briefly, then said no.

Tran Kilo
05-11-07, 14:58
So called and made an appointment with Daniela and demanded that it'd be her that I meet and no last minute changes. She was there when I arrived as promised and led me into the same room where Celeste had taken care of me the week before.

I undressed and she proceeded to give me one of the best messages I've had. She's strong and digs her hands, fingers, elbows and forearms deep into you. After a good 40 minutes or so the massage turns more delicate with gentle teases between my legs.

Then I turn over at her request and she spends another 15 minutes with soft kisses over my legs, belly and pelvic area while barely touching me yet teasing me so I'm so friggin' hot due to the barely touches, she runs one finger down my ass massaging lightly not going in, while her other hand starts getting slightly firmer, she gets her arms into it and her hair is dangling over me as she is very close to me while massaging my member. Then I just let go. She continues slowly milking me without touching the senstive parts and finishes with some nice kisses.

Was she the best? Not sure. I have more research to do in this area. But it was well worth the 120p spent. She was apologetic for the other day missing her appointment. I had a nice shower with clean towel and left relaxed. Just what I wanted.

Might even do it again. But I'm still looking.