PDA

View Full Version : Repeat Poll -- Survey Says

Master J
12-10-06, 02:50
I have been a fan of the board for some years now, and owe it plenty for good advice and good contacts when in BA. I enjoyed the recent apartment polls, and not sure if the TV poll will get anywhere, but I am most interested in the following.

I have been there 8 time in the past few years and there had been a time I went there to see my girlfriend exclusively. Long story.

Since then when I return there seems to be a tendency on my part to repeat with a good provider, even knowing that the place is crawling with an unknown quanitiy of conchitas.

So I was wondering if many repeat with the same girl. More than once, or how many times. I just read where someone said they called the same girl 4 times. I did the same this past Thanksgiving and while I have regrets a little, Ayi sounded cute as could be, I like my little frigger. By the way what is the code for a self diddler, jammer, I think it needs some creative input? She was amazed, but I guess the known, if it is good, is sometime better than the possiblity of a bad, or maybe it not worth the effort to see. I had one Suipacha 6c, who came to my apartment on Larrea, penthouse unit thank you, and proceeded to bleed on my sheets without saying a word about it. Yes it can get bad! We did get it out, but is that the going rate for washing sheets together?

I do not wan't to speak fore BadB but I know he does not eat at the same restaurant frequently.

So just wondering again how many repeat with a good one, and if more than 2 or three times. And are we sometimes looking for a nice company as well. Oh no! I think that is the ticket for the re-order. I think the result will be over 50 % re-order at least more than once. I re-ordered for two years!

Hunt99
12-10-06, 03:27
Of course. Many posters develop favoritas who get lots of repeat business. It's not a universal sentiment, but probably 65% of the mongers I know in BsAs have developed a single provider or at most a small stable of providers who get the bulk of their mongering pesos. I will include myself amongst them, although on every trip I add in the odd new chica or two for the sake of spice.

BadMan
12-10-06, 04:32
I think it depends on each mongers character and in some cases age and also their own reasons for mongering. Some people might monger because they don't want to fuck the same lady every single day, some do it because they find it easier to meet girls that way, some might do it because they have commitment issues and some probably do it because it's the only way to successfully fuck 2-3 different girls a day 5 days a week:D.

So I think it depends. What I can say from personal experience is I have tryed to keep a few regulars, but none have ever been able to pass the 5 date mark, ussually after 5 dates I figure out that whatever attracted me to her in the first place isn't all that and I could do without. Plus I think somtimes you meet a girl and she is very pretty and so on and you want to get to know her better and fuck her more often but once you get to know her you find out she isn't quite that interesting. I think some guys do very well with " favoritas " and some might actually only fuck a select few. I have tryed that in BA and failed. Maybe it is because I am a younger monger and I just want to fuck hot pussy. I hear from alot of girls that older mongers generally want to talk for most of the time and only fuck for 10-15 minutes out of the hour and the rest of the time is just spent sharing company, so those guys are the ones more likely to develop relationships with their providers. I am the sort of punter that talks for 10 minutes and fucks for the rest. Maybe by the time I settle down I will either look for a steady or keep my very own stable of " regulars ".

I have also heard from Chicas that they have a few customers that consider the girls their " girlfriends ". The girls go along with it, but in private they pretty much joke about it. It's a tough call I think, I have had some issues with chicas getting mad because I chose to fuck another girl from the same agency. The next time I asked for the girl she gave me additude for fucking her friend. I am sorry but I don't get this hooker logic, they can fuck 10-15 dudes a day 5 days a week but I can only fuck her?

Like THAT will ever happen. I think if having a stable is your thing you should go for it, I also think it is very common. I tryed it out in BA but it didn't work out for me. I guess I am too fickle and I am one of those guys that always think the grass is allways greener.

Good luck

Master J
12-10-06, 04:47
Thanks for your response. I was hoping to read your opinion and as usual for me you are right on the button. Sorry I fit into the second category, but I feel like I can hang with the early twent crowd, and I am a two hour man and looove to stretch it out and play. I do love the whole package. I think if I was there for a longer stretch I would visit the buffet more frequently. I too have a problem with the logic of what we do and what they expect, but they are a different creature aren't they!

Stowe
12-11-06, 01:53
I go for both. Variety is the spice of life, as they say. I would guess that I repeat with about 25% of the chicas. When I am able to be in BA more often (4 months in a year-hopefully starting in 2008) I expect to have more regulars and throw in a new one weekly.

I believe it was Capt Dave that posted, it is good to 'look to cull the herd' by always searching for the next one to add to the list of regulars. Rotate a new chica into service and another out of service periodically.

Regulars usually provide better service and usually at a lower price because they know you will cita with them frequently. New chicas add the 'spice' of the chica hunt and the newness to the sex.

IMO.

Suerte.

Stowe

Master J
12-11-06, 02:13
Nice to hear your comments. I seem to get stuck on a honey if it is pleasant, comfortable, and it works with possibilities to stretch the limits. There always seems to be one here and there which feels is just like the old border town of Texas I used to go. Not knocking it, but pure cliente. It is the bad one that makes me want to hold on to the known but as in business, I certainly would call another customer if one did not work out.

I had a honey from last time, who could suck the paint off the walls, but she said camera, shopping, perfume, etc and I feel badly but I did'nt even call. Is that what happens with repeats? I often read you pay them to leave! Interesting.

I love finding the new ones who hit the business and are fresh. What can I say I liked 22 years old when I was younger, I still do. Couch material.

On a personal note, Stowe, we have the same timetable exactly in mind. I imagine it would be the same 4 months to escape the Wisconsin weathers for me. Palermo is where I am heading or close to. Always look foward to your comments. This place, BA, is what keeps it going for me. Is Paraguay or Mar de Plata any other reason. I think when I am there I would go to Rio again. Looking foward to more.