PDA

View Full Version : SlowHand in BsAS

SlowHand
12-10-06, 23:33
This is my travel experience to Buenos Aires. This will be a series of small reports.

History:

Read about BsAs and decided that I would like to check it out. Found AP forums and was a silent reader for about 2 months. Decided that I would go for a full immersion: So took a crash course of spanish, decided to rent an apartment, find some chicas and enjoy the city's culture and food.

Apartment:

Stayed at a 2 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath in the area of Palermo. Very nice building with good curb apeal and 24 hours security. Apartment was decent, 1 of the beds was unfortunately twin sized, the bathrooms were smaller but adequate. Main issue was the noise, the windows are single paned and the train passes by next to the building and you could hear it chugging right through. Bought soap, toilet paper and other necessities at a nearby supermarket.

SlowHand
12-10-06, 23:48
Heres my looks rating scale which is purely very subjective. Points are influenced by youth, slim or athletic body, clear skin.

Looks: 10=perfect (supermodel, magazine cover girl)

Looks: 7=sexy girl next door.

Looks: 5=passing grade.

So anyways onwards to Chica #1 Julieta.

Recommended by Roxanna. (By the way, Roxanna provided awesome help for me. My 2 cents are, if you are new in BA, just call Roxanna)

Julieta looks=7. Dark hair and dark eyes, I judge her age to be 21. Russian decent. Does not speak English. Tight body and vaginal tone. BBBJ. I did not ask for cola. Multiple positions till finish. Very enthusiastic.

SlowHand
12-11-06, 00:09
Chica #2 Adriana / Ariana from modelosreales. Com.

Read about this website from previous report by BB13. Decided I would like to take delivery to my apt.

Looks 6. Points lost IRL compared to glamor shots in internet. Young, stated she was 22 but I judged to be around 26. BBBJ at starting then covered after 10 mins into it. Pretty much standard activity till completion. No English. Did not ask for cola.

Chica #3 Mayra from legalmentebellas. Com. Ar. Decided on delivery to my apt.

Looks 5. Huge drop of points IRL compared to glamor shots in internet. I judged her age to be 30. She is not slim as on the pictures but still quite well toned. Told me she worked out alot. Even though I did not give her points in looks, she more than makes it up on her sexual prowess. She took her time to get comfortable, did a slow strip tease and a body grind. BBBJ, not sure if she will allow CIM. Excellent technique with full suction and mastery of the tongue. Went through the usual positions then she proceeded to get my penis into her anus. Whoa, looks like she loves cola. After the first climax, I cleaned up and she proceeded onwards to another BBBJ for a second round.

Well, that's all for now, more posts tomorrow

Stowe
12-11-06, 01:33
Hey SH,

BA is about the noisiest cities I have ever visited. I do not think there are many apartments where noise isn't an issue. I am a very light sleeper so for some heavy sleepers it probably would not bother them.

Look for an apartment with the bedroom on the opposite side of the building entrance away from the street. That might help.

Suerte.

Stowe

Scapel21
12-11-06, 19:30
Thought I would add my 2 cents to slow hand experience in beunos aires. Chicas are best when you get to meet them in real life. That means private apartments, cafes and boliches.

Internet pictures are idealistic pictures 2 point deductions if not more some of the pictures could be 5-6 years old. I would recommend internet servises if you are horny and you don't fell like going out. You don't speak a word of spanish and are horrible in negotiating. If so get roxanna she should be able to recomend some chicas.

Anyway some of the chichas that I have sampled.

1) Estaphania. Looks 6, Servise 6. She was listed a completo and she is not. I guess should have clarified on that. Body wasn't too bad she was toned. She looked older like 30. The picture under roxanna recommendation was taken ages ago. Servise well not to enthusiastic.

2) Julietta from legamentalbellas. Looks 7 she has one of the tightest and toned body around, you can bounce quaters off her ass. Her face well you can see evidence of sun damage and her eye colors were contacts. Servise 7 not completo butquiet olbliging.

3) Elizabeth from salome looks 7, Servise 8. She is young like 20 a nice tight body and a fresh friendly look. She doen't not do cola but does provide BBBJ.

4) Mary del sol from modahos look 6, Servise 8. BBBJ with cum over her tits. This chick like that don't know why. I don't know enough spanish to do a psychoanalysist. Body not as tight and toned. Friendly face and gusto bbj.

5) Andre from exedra. Look 6 Servise 8. A friendly chick that speak english. So if you don't speak any spanish she is the one for you. Not BBBJ but likes cola. She really likes cola. Very enthusiastic.

Well that is the chickies I can remember. Well post more maybe when I recall more information in my dreams, lol.

SlowHand
12-12-06, 00:07
Thanks for the input Stowe. I do agree that BA has alot of noise pollution. I was walking to Exedra at 10 pm and there was governmental sewage public works going on. It was like a huge vacuum sucking out stuff from the sewage pipes. The cars and trucks just don't run as quiet as in the States. I saw that the taxi cabs were running on natural gas, they have a huge gas canister in the trunk.

SlowHand
12-12-06, 00:18
Went to the boliche Salome next as part of my experience. Girls there were fun, most go for AR$150 for an hour. It was nice to be able to choose amongst the gals. I went with Scapel21 and since he's already chosen a girl, I settled on Mirian. Looks=6. Nice body in the club, looks 26. Took her back to the apartment and proceeded to get comfy. Wanted to be paid first and she wanted to dim the lights before proceeding. Noticed that she did have some tummy sag and stretch marks to suggest that she was pregnant in the past. Started off with BBBJ then covered after 10 mins. Despite the cover, her oral techniques were good. Finished up and after some light chit chat, gave her extra AR$10 for taxi cab fare.

SlowHand
12-12-06, 00:33
After meeting up with Punter, Exon, Mo, Papi B at Exedra, decided to check out the triangle at Exons advice (thanks) Cattos was the first stop but looked like a sausage fest there, so off to Hooks. No cover to go in, lots of young and petite chicas dancing on the dance floor. Got some beer and proceeded to just park myself at the bar and check out the scene. I can understand the draw of the boliches, kinda like the States Club scene except more women and very sexy dressing. A blond paraguay chica Flor. Looks=6.5 about 21 suddenly just siddled up to me for a chit chat. Bought her a beer and decided to do some dirty dancing with her. Lots of talking and groping later we went to a corner for more chit chat. She then proceeded on DFK. We had lots of fun but told her I was too tired to do more but will look for her next time.

Conclusion: I didn't do enough boliches during my first trip here to BA but it does have alot of appeal. Kind of like going to a dance club except that you know you can definitely "hook up"

More reports to come.

SlowHand
12-12-06, 21:07
Cafes: The 2 Cafes that I checked out frequently during my trips were Cafe Orleans and Cafe Excedra. Love the fact that when you get there, hungry eyes from chicas are just looking at you. The pickings in Orleans are better during the day time and rapidly dimishes past 5 pm. Excedra absolutely comes alive at night.

Privados: Checked out Maipu 359 apt 74 elevator 4. Slim pickings. Went to Maipu 429, 5 Fl, but got confused on which buzzer to ring. Then checked out Supaicha, which so far has been my gold mine.

Nicole, Looks 8. Young 21. Brunette, porcelain skin. Very innocent look and probably new to the business. Amazing vaginal tone. Partial BBBJ. Great time.

Micaela, Looks 8. Young 22. Blond. BBBJ, deepthroat, name it, she's got it in the oral department. She then covers up and throws some teeth action to the oral, which adds to a different dimension. I wonder how to say in spanish, I like the teeth action but go slow, soft and only intermittenty. Amazing vaginal tone. Hinted that she's done threesomes. Great time.