PDA

View Full Version : Let's hook up in BA Dec. 30 to Jan. 7

SexMachine
12-13-06, 15:45
Hey Guys.

I am a new member of AP and I want to thank you guys for making it so much easier for new mongers like myself to experience a better time in BA.

A special thanks to Jackson for keeping it all so organized and posting invaluable informations like Boliches lists, maps etc. etc. I will surely be using it there.

I will be in BA, for the first time, from Dec. 30th to Jan. 7th. I shall, definitely, be posting my experiences in BA during that time. If anybody from this site is going to be there during that time and wants to get together, let me know.

One question though. How would I ask a chica in spanish if she likes or allows french Kiss? BBBJ? Sucking Tits? Eating Pussy? I researched the site but it confused me because it can be said in so many different ways. I need somebody to tell me in very easy BA spanish that Locals use. My spanish is very amateur.

Thanks in advance and happy mongering.

SexMachine

Stowe
12-14-06, 02:56
Hey SM,

Some info about traveling that time of year. There are less chicas in the clubs but there are also less men as competition. Ba has a million taxis but for New Years eve prepare to walk because there are so few taxis that night and most of those on the streets are pre-reserved.

Depending on where you are staying walking won't be a problem for that one night. BA is very safe. I have walked the streets from a buddy's apartment to mine (about 8-10 blocks) at 3am without a problem. The worst that can happen is a pickpocket but I have never even had that experience in almost 3 years.

Chupar sin condon is BBBJ. Or pete sin condon.

Besos grande works for me for French Kisses. Or besos con lengua (kisses with tongue)

I have never asked a chica if I could eat her, I just do it. None have ever said no. There are a couple (and only a very few couple) that refuse to cum so you could be eating away for a long time.

I have also never asked a chica if I could suck her tits. That is taken for granted.

In most of the clubs you can 'test drive' them. You buy them a drink then take them into a dark corner talk with them, make out and feel them up.

Except for the departamentos you should always pay a chica after the cita (date) Negotiate this up front. --Yo pago despues, bien? I will pay after, ok?-- If she says no, move on. If she changes the rules once at the apartment / hotel give 10 pesos for taxi and kick her out. Then go to the same club and pull another chica in front of her.

In the Triangle clubs you should not have to pay more than 150 pesos and I usually ask for 90 --cien cincuenta pesos para noventa minutos--minutes. If they want more then demand more time-like 2-3 hours for 50-75 pesos more.

To take a chica for toda la noche (all night) will usually require you to buy them 3 drinks. I wouldn't pay more than 250 for TLN since that is really only about 6 hours.

Clubs like Black and Madahos you will expect to pay double that and the chica drinks are much higher.

Good luck and enjoy.

Suerte.

Stowe

SexMachine
12-19-06, 21:29
My dream trip to BA just got postponed by a month. If anybody is in the area during these dates, Post it here or PM me.

SM