PDA

View Full Version : Tucuman 320 2C Cuerpo (building) #1

Alan23
12-21-06, 18:15
AVOID - AVOID - AVOID.

Had made an appointment with a particular gal at this privado. When I arrived I was shocked at what faced me. Let's start with the good news; the place is clean and well lit. The good news stops there.

To my chagrin, this mammoth, front-toothless, cellulite ridden, 40 something, was who I had booked. This definitely was not going to happen - no matter what. However decided to ask the price for our collective benefit. She stated 200p, I started laughing - not out of disrespect or to prove a point, but it was highly comical. She countered with 150p, I countered with "I'm out of here!". She ask me to meet the other girls, one from this apartment and 2 others from an apartment a floor above. 2 of the 3 were doable, however for maybe 60-80p, certainly not more.

At this point it was time to leave, with "the goon" lecturing me on how I needed to pay her since I had reserve her and then didn't take any of the offered gals. On my way out the door, she attempted to hit me with the door - another laughing point. Not sure of the normal exit procedure at the building entrance - but since my "new friend" did not accompany me to the street, I had to find the portero to let me out. He insisted on knowing which apartment I had come from - when I told him he gave me a look like, why would you be so stupid to go to that place!

Needless to say. Not a place I will be returning to.

WorldTravel69
05-14-07, 16:19
At 25th de Mayo. 2 Chicas. 80p 30 mins. 100p hour. 4315-0333.

Sinistra
01-31-09, 15:41
There have been a number of masajistas recently named Daniela, so to clarify, this is her:

http://www.evasonline.com.ar/Daniela-4315-0333_33_4.html

I'm not sure why I picked her, but something about her onda made me think she would give an excellent massage. I was more or less correct. First of all, she's relatively intelligent and Argentine, so if you like chatting a bit, she's good for that. The technique wasn't perfect, but it was pretty good. I have to say, though, the way she stroked my shaft was like nothing I had experienced before. It was almost reverential and very, very sensual. It was an extreme turn-on, so much so that I requested participation—which was probably a mistake. She was very passionate in a low-key, almost zen kind of way. She wants your body pressed into hers and she squirms and gyrates a lot. Still, it almost seemed like she had headphones on, because she wasn't entirely there or maybe it was as if I was a masturbation toy for her. Either way, it felt a little incomplete to me. I should have stuck with the hand job that I'm sure would have been spectacular.

Privado 7, Face 7, Body 7, Onda 8, Massage 8, Sex 7, Avg 7.3 (Good)

(+1 if you dig zen girls, -1 if you think they're space cadets)

Would I return? Maybe. But only for a massage.

Esten
02-01-09, 14:31
Sinistra do you think Daniela is the same girl as Sol on Platynum:

http://www.platynum.com.ar/Entretenimiento/Especiales/Sol/Sol1.htm

I had her on my short list last trip but didn't get around to see her. Your report sounds good, I will have to see her for the massage and HJ. Sometimes zen style girls give a damn good HJ, they take their time and are totally focused on it. Haven't heard the word 'space cadet' for awhile LOL.

Sinistra
02-02-09, 17:04
I don't think that's the same girl, though the phone number is the same. I believe that I saw Sol as I walked in and seriously gave her the up and down (stopping along the way at her cleavage) Seriously, though, if you want a girl to worship your tool, Daniela's the one. Meanwhile, I think I'll go back to sol and do the horizontal up and down on her.

Sinistra do you think Daniela is the same girl as Sol on Platynum:

http://www.platynum.com.ar/Entretenimiento/Especiales/Sol/Sol1.htm

Sinistra
02-03-09, 19:50
Well hell, I was wrong.

I called up "Sol" to make an appointment, and wouldn't you know it, it was Daniela. No biggie. I stuck with the handjob. Before I had mentioned that the "participación" wasn't really all that great because I had felt she was a little distant, mostly. My suspicion at the time was that she had a boyfriend whom she really liked and was trying to maintain some emotional distance. She didn't really like to kiss all that much and she didn't make a ton of eye contact. Well, it turns out that she doesn't have a boyfriend, but rather a husband.

The pictures on evasonline (Daniela) are a better representation than those on Platynum (Sol)
http://www.evasonline.com.ar/Daniel...-0333_33_4.html

Still, the handjob rocked and the massage wasn't bad at all.

Sinistra
02-17-09, 16:44
I've come to really enjoy Daniela penis-worshiping techniques, but today when I called she was busy. She suggested her friend Emily / Emilia or something like that. Que mala onda! That was THE shittiest experience I've had in a long time. So if you find yourself at this place, ONLY go with Daniela. Do NOT let her pass you off to anyone else.

Jackson: maybe you could move this thread to the Massage Parlor section because it really fits in that category better.

Esten
02-18-09, 01:23
Thanks for the updates Sinistra. If you get a chance, try the other Daniela who also uses the name Rocio on this forum. Would be interested in your comparison, as I thought Daniela / Rocio was very very good on both the massage and HJ.

PcDude
02-19-09, 23:37
Gents,

What is the going rate for the massage and extras at this place in 09? The prices listed are from back in 07. Also was Daniela's massage good in and of itself? Ie. Can she work the knots out or was it just erotic. I tend to like a real firm massage that turns erotic at the end. I'm not into paying a girl with no massage training to just get me excited and do the deed. Well I gues I am into that, but I'll go other places for that.

Thanks,

PcDude

WorldTravel69
04-09-10, 17:52
So said the gay guy that answer the phone.

His words were "No Chicas Me Amor".