PDA

View Full Version : Sports Bars

Jazz Doc
12-21-06, 18:26
My partner and I will be in BA the first and second weekends in Jan. Is there any place to watch the NFL playoffs?

Thanks

Noodleman
12-21-06, 21:32
I'm sure El Alamo will have the games going on.

Jazz Doc
12-27-06, 20:41
What is El Alamo? Thanks (NM)

Stormy
12-27-06, 21:04
Try clicking on the banner that says "El alamo" at the top of the screen.

Some of the games will also be on local television. Knowledge of Spanish is useful.

Fretta
12-27-06, 21:28
The Fox NFL game (Patriots vs. Jacksonville) was on the screens in the food court of the Pacifica Galleria. Still, you're better off going to Alamo.

BadMan
12-27-06, 22:38
I was told by a female friend today that there are two Hooters Bars here in BA, one in Puerto Madero and one on the top floor at the Village complex in Recoleta, Before I went in search of this place I wanted to know if anyone knew of it? If there is a Hooters here in BA, I think that would be, not only a great place to pick up good looking big breasted argentinean tail, but also a good place to meet fellow AP members. If anyone has any information on this please let us know.

Thanks,

Badboy

============================================

Hi Badboy,

I don't know about the Hooters in Puerto Madero, but the Hooters that was in the Village Recoleta Mall closed about a year ago. It's just as well. Not only was the food nothing like the Hooters in the USA, but it was in fact just plain bad.

Thanks,

Jackson

Fretta
12-27-06, 22:48
The Hooters website only lists one—the one I know in Puerto Madera.

Hooters of Buenos Aires.

011-54-11-4512-2379

Alicia M. De Justo 800 Dock 6 Entrada Por El Rio.

Puerto Madero.

Buenos Aires.

I haven't actually been in, but I cruised by the place and the waitresses didn't seem all that super hot. There were actually a couple of cuties near the Friday's that I was feeling frisky for.

I was told by a female friend today that there are two Hooters Bars here in BA, one in Puerto Madero and one on the top floor at the Village complex on Recoleta, Before I went in search of this place I wanted to know if anyone knew of it? If there is a Hooters here in BA, I think that would be, not only a great place to pick up good looking big breasted argentinean tail, but also a good place to meet fellow AP members. If anyone has any information on this please let us know.

Thanks,

Badboy

Redondo
06-04-07, 02:25
I am sure it's closed for a long time

Bairespirata
06-06-07, 22:48
Actually Argentina bought it in 1991 but then it took some time to restore and repair the old heck. Just funny to that one of our ships for buying cheap alcohol, cloths, meat 25 min away and with cheap tobacco and good restaurants and bars aboard ended up in Puerto Madero.

Saludos M