PDA

View Full Version : Delicity

DownBA
12-23-06, 12:58
There's a chain of bar / cafe called "Delicity" that offers a free high speed wireless internet connection if you have a laptop and all you have to do is order a $3 peso cup of java or an empanada or whatever pastry or fresh squeezed juice you like and you can sit there uninterrupted for hours doing your internet business or checking your emails or surfing the chica sites. Downstairs they have pretty good airconditioning and they even have wall outlets available in case you need to plug your laptop in.

I found this much better than the typical locutorio with internet connection since there's much more privacy in Delicity and there are very comfortable lounge chairs and small couches to sit on versus those very unconfortable chairs you sit on at the cyber places. Also, a lot of the internet places have restrictions placed on what internet sites you can look at so in many instances I found that I couldn't log onto Platynum.com.ar or gemidos.com.ar.

The one I frequented was on Riobamba and Paraguay, actually on the corner. You can't miss it. And I saw others on Santa Fe too.

Hope this helps, DownBA