PDA

View Full Version : La Prida 1898 P11 Dep C

Norman Stormin
12-24-06, 18:00
T'was the night before Christmas.

I got this one out of the Clarin about 2 weeks ago. It was advertised as located in Botonico. I tried calling for a week and never got an answer. Finally, last week, I got an answering service telling me they had moved to Recoleta. I was quoted 40p the half and 60p the hour. Open 24 / 7's.

I was braced for a long holiday weekend with lots of spirits and little pussy. I woke up with wood and thought I'd take a long shot and called to see if they were open. Eureka! They would be there until 5pm and would be happy to see me. I was flabergasted. Sunday, Christmas Eve. Great, I'll be there in an hour.

The corner of Laprida and Peņa. A big free standing tower. They buzz you in from upstairs. Go past the portero's desk and to the left are four elevators. Take one of the last two. It's a decent two room apartment. What I thought was the receptionist was one of two girls working. Normally 2 girls and a receptionist per shift. She told me the other girl was occupied. I told her I'd wait and she told me she was the other girl. OK fine with me. Let's get it on.

We started in the living room which is only seperated with a curtain from the entry. If privacy is an issue, insist on the bedroom. We were interupted twice. Once for the phone and once when the other punter left. We then adjurned to the bedroom and I went limp. Poor girl had to start all over again. Decent looking 30 year old from Sante Fe. Great kisser, good head, albeit covered, and I couldn't get her to budge on this one, generally an enjoyable fuck. I considered myself fortunate to have any port on this Holiday weekend. I was pleasantly suprised.

Five minute walk for you MadaHOS afecionados or Jackson's houseguests. 4804-9432

Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night!

WorldTravel69
05-12-07, 15:46
Laprida 1898, piso 11 C, at Peņa.

The madam is very nice and friendly. She has 2 chicas and the price is still the same. 40p 30 mins. 60p hour. I listed the phone wrong, it is 4804-9423. Open 24/7.

Severian
07-10-07, 01:26
Guemes was closed, and I only had a couple of other addresses on hand, so I headed over to LaPrida. Building looks impressive from street, but basic on the inside. Apartment is somewhat run-down but clean.

I had to wait about 10 minutes and was asked to accompany a chica to the room who was definitely out of the question for me. Thin body but homely face. I said I would be leaving, as she was the only girl there, but they said, no, wait, another girl was coming. I then had to wait about 20 minutes more for her to arrive.

The apartment was nice and warm, and outside it was snowing while excited portenios danced and smiled and took fotos of their friends posing in the snow. I elected to wait and see rather than face the weather.

The wait wore down my resistance, so when Soledad or Sol arrived, I ignored my flight instinct. Sol is also nice. And compliant. And for $13.33, overall still a good value so far as that goes. But you know what they say about girls with "good personalities."

Can I find an apartment near Palermo with a wide selection of lookers?

WorldTravel69
03-25-08, 19:26
I went by on Saturday. The chica said no.

The phone does not work.