View Full Version : Foz Iguazu. Sex slaves

Flexible Horn
12-25-06, 09:30
Quite interesting reading.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/argentina/story/0,,1976028,00.html

FH

Lexton
01-03-07, 19:42
This article looks to me like utter bullshit. One of the great dangers we face is these agencies whose main interest is in trying to portray a huge problem that doesn't exist to any degree. There is certainly some of this, but the numbers here are ridiculous.

Recently, the police did arrest a couple that was finding women in Paraguay and getting them to Argentina, mostly late teenagers. I think there were about 30 women involved over a long period.

There is an underlying propaganda attack in this kind of thing: "MEN are evil. Their desire for sex is evil. Look at the evil things they do because of it. We need more laws and police to control the evil MEN". Women know they can relentlessly attack men thru their desire for sex without being counterattacked. So they magnify all possible problems out of all proportion.

This reminds me of the bullshit in the United States about kidnapped children. The feminists were testifying to Congress that up to 400,000 children a year were being kidnapped. They generated much hysteria and a rash of laws, all that milk carton crap, etc. In the end, it turns out the real number is about 450, and over half of them are kidnapped by the non custodial parent. Think about this: "Megan" etc was national news and we are still hearing about it. But how often do you hear about others? Once in 5 years? Then compare that to the child abuse of children placed in foster homes by the state. Like the recent case where the children were kept in cages. There are thousands. But nobody writes much about that.

Consider: Iguazu is NOT a good place to find working women. Everybody reports that they can't find any, in every forum. I haven't bothered to go there because of that. I am not surprised. People go to Iquazu to see the falls. So they are lying about that. Cuidad del Este is not a good place for working women either. I have been there several times. There is no money to attract them. So they are lying about that. Foz in Brazil does not have a good reputation for finding women. So they are lying about that.

What would your reaction be to encountering sex slaves in an establishment, or young women? Report it to someone, maybe the police? You aren't likely to just let it go. And I certainly wouldn't, one way or another. This sort of thing has to be done in the utmost secrecy, with very select clientele. It is usually discovered in families among family members or close neighbors. Just use common sense and think for a minute of the conditions that would be necessary for such activity.

These people are simply trying to generate hysteria to further their own ends. If they succeed, the hysteria can generate some very bad and oppressive laws. Much anti-prostitution uses this excuse to start. We need to make sure that we do not contribute to their self serving campaigns by propagating their nonsense unchallenged.