PDA

View Full Version : Corrientes 1965 Apt 13-A / B

Orang05
11-14-06, 12:52
This privado was formerly in 13/ B but is, I understand, the same one - just nextdoor.

On a lark I was in the neighborhood last Friday (11-10-06) and popped up. No problem with bldg security (they were the ones who told me it was in "A". Mamasan offered 3 chicas w /50P straight and 60P completo for an hour. 10P less for 30 min. I took the 30 min for 40. Two of the chicas were dogs, but a hard blond, "Greta" was doable. She reminded me of the girls of the 60's, (when I wasn't in my 60's) from her hair treatment and general demeanor. She was enthusiastic and assertive, and was on my balls in about 30 seconds. She has very good oral skills and after a while of her blwoing me every which way but cum we contorted to about as many positions as I and she could recall. 25Min in she wedged me into 69 with her on top and sucked me to a bigtime CIM. She swalled, laughed, horpped up, wiped her face, handed me a clean towel, and bid ciao. Woth the 40 and the time (who doesn't like to slum once in ahiñle? The place is pretty scruffy, and while they have a shower in their one bathroom, it's not, shall we say, the Sheraton. Hell, I went back to my digs and had a nice shower and a nice memory of Greta - whom I wish I had met 40 years ago at some frat party. Recommend, but be prepared to move on.

TangoManiac
01-05-07, 17:44
I was going through Jackson's list as I arrived today jetlagged and thought I could use a cheap fuck to loosen me up. Called up the number 4952-8234 and was told apt. A. Now on Jackson's list it said 30 and 40 pesos for half hour, and hour, respectively. I was told on the phone 50 and 70. Went for the 50 peso. They just had one girl who was fuckable. Her name was Belem, a paraguaya about 25 I would say. Gave a real nice bbbj. However I got pissed off when she got dressed after I popped the first time. The whole half hour wasnt even up! How do you argue that in spanish?

I had her give me a back massage as long as I could. Actually she wasnt bad. Not a bad way to loosen up after a lengthy plane ride. The room was dingy and not lit well. The girl was fuckable at 50 pesos. Repeat? Probably not. Half hour is a half hour, not until you pop.

Its not a bad way to start your trip off straight from the airport though!

Exon123
01-06-07, 14:24
$50 peso's for half an hour?

I'd say you have "No" complaint for your $18 USD. Try getting a 3 minute table dance in Las Vegas for $18 dollars.

Exon

TangoManiac
01-06-07, 16:23
$50 peso's for half an hour?

I'd say you have "No" complaint for your $18 USD. Try getting a 3 minute table dance in Las Vegas for $18 dollars.

Cheap Fuck.

ExonI have officially 'made it' on argentina private. I have finally been flamed by Exon! Yay! I am a cheap fuck. Come down here and enjoy the cheap fucks. All the cheap pussy you can fuck for less than a las vegas blowjob. Flight not included. You can even stay at the cheap hotels that are 15 bucks a night or so that I am posting for everyone else who is on a really tight budget.

Alan23
01-06-07, 17:51
Hey Tango,

Don't mean to burst your bubble - but you haven't made it yet. Exon is only the "resident" hand-job expert. So you still have a ways to go to "made it " status.

While 50p for 30 minutes is certainly very respectable, have to remind you that 50p for a hour can be found "a dime a dozen" or "600p a dozen" to be precise. Now the question of quality always rears it's ugly head - no pun intended!

For the guys who live here, or others who spend a lot of time here - the goal is maximum quality for minimum price. For the 10 day vacationers, they are saying WTF are these guys talking about; 50p is for 10 minutes with a 1 hour minimum.

Thanks for the good report - and keep searching for the low price quality establishments (clean with clean merchandise) as I'm only "renting and not buying"!

Alan

Artisttyp
05-18-07, 01:56
I went there today at around 12pm and went up to the apartment. Nobody came to the door.

Its noted for cheap bbbj and anal. Anyone know anything?

WorldTravel69
05-18-07, 11:23
Did you try Apartment B?

That is what she said on the phone.

I went there today at around 12pm and went up to the apartment. Nobody came to the door.

Its noted for cheap bbbj and anal. Anyone know anything?

Artisttyp
05-18-07, 12:54
Yes I buzzed 13b as I said I even went up to the door. I did not call before I just showed up. Is that wrong?

WorldTravel69
05-18-07, 13:34
I called. It is Apartment A.

Yes I buzzed 13b as I said I even went up to the door. I did not call before I just showed up. Is that wrong?

WorldTravel69
05-18-07, 15:26
Yes it is A.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3523

Artisttyp
05-18-07, 17:51
I just came back from there. I paid 60 AR for the hour. I went with a real **** from paraguay named Belen. She put it in her ass without me asking. Dfk and bbbj. Great service from an average looking girl. Good enough. I gave her 20 AR tip. I thought she deserved it anal, bbj and dfk without any whining.

Jaimito Cartero
05-18-07, 18:05
I can't ever recall tipping in a Privado in BA. I've had chicas ask for money for BBBJ, but I try to stay away from such places.

No wonder chicas at Exedra are asking for 300 pesos for an hour.

Artisttyp
05-19-07, 01:40
I can't ever recall tipping in a Privado in BA. I've had chicas ask for money for BBBJ, but I try to stay away from such places.

No wonder chicas at Exedra are asking for 300 pesos for an hour.I don't know about that. It depends on a few things where you are the vibe with the girl etc. I think you would be able to find it more in a low end privado with chicas from paraguay. They seem to be really slutty.

I could have gotten away with 15 pesos but I didnt have the change.

By the way I'm the one who brought it up. "Hagas bien servicio y te doy una propina" I never say how much.

Come on ass fuck, dfk, and bbbj thats alot to ask.

Exedra is whatever. If you have money to blow blow it but not for me with all the cheap pussy around. I don't have anything to do with that scene neither do the girls I bang. They know who there clientel is.

Jaimito Cartero
05-19-07, 03:15
I get great service at the normal price. There are a number of locals and others that won't put up their favorite places because guys come in and fuck the places up. I've found that once you tip where it's not expected, that all of a sudden they figure they're too cheap and up the price.

I try to go by what the locals do. I'm sure that some do tip, but I hate it when all the chicas have their hands out. I've seen places that were great places go down hill, with such attitudes.

You said she offered everything without you asking, (Ass fuck, BBBJ, etc) I don't see where any coaxing was needed. I try to choose a privado or chica that isn't going to try and add on extras for what should be normal service (BBBJ, DFK, etc) While anal isn't standard, like in Brazil, it is fairly common here.

You can tip whatever you want, of course. I just think that if guys go in, and are asked for a tip, they'll *really* clamp down on their already meager reporting.

Sportsman
05-19-07, 10:16
If a chica provides good service, my form of tipping is return for repeats. OK, sometimes I bring them back chocolate.

If a chica is a good provider, she would do it without tipping. If a chica provides good service only with tipping, it's time to move on. There are too many new chicas to discover. It will take me months just to try out all the places on WT69's privado list.

Artisttyp
05-19-07, 12:55
Ok fair enough. I've heard your arguments. I will now be more aware. Better for my pockets.

Geo Eye
05-19-07, 14:45
If a chica provides good service, my form of tipping is return for repeats. OK, sometimes I bring them back chocolate.

If a chica is a good provider, she would do it without tipping. If a chica provides good service only with tipping, it's time to move on. There are too many new chicas to discover. It will take me months just to try out all the places on WT69's privado list.It truely is an ART and not a SCIENCE

Pishqa
07-28-07, 18:16
I visited Corrientes 1965 as my first visit to a privado in B. A. Price quoted was $70 pesos for an hour or $80 with anal.

There were four Paraguayas working. I started with Lorena who enjoys her ass getting attention and likes to rim and give prostate massage as well. After half an hour we had Belen join us for the remaining half hour. Probably the kinkiest action I've ever had.

I also had a threesome with the other two Paraguayas later but forget their names. Most disconcerting was their banter back and forth in Guarani. Paid $150 pesos for the two for an hour.

TravelGerman
08-03-07, 13:32
I'm new in town, and after having read the reports here I decided to have a look at Corrientes 1965. It was great and I wanna thank you folks here for providing this good information here in the forum!

I arrived 10.30 am, so horny I couldn't live longer without having sex, and found Belen and blond Lorena to be there, both with a smile on their face. I liked them both, so decided to take them one after the other. It was 30$ each, cheap business really. First Lorena, she started sucking me without condom, which I hadn't expected, we hadn't talked about it. She was great, so great I actually wanted to slow her down because I felt I was already coming (as I said, I was horny as hell) but then realized she would make CIM, and damn that was way too hot seeing her expecting my cum, she apparently likes it because I had never spoken about it, and so I let go and exploded in her mouth. After that Belen joined us, they said they are without any other client so they would do me together, great. Unfortunately after a minute the door ringed, so Lorena left. Belen was working hard on me, the second time it's harder to come, you know. They both were obviously trying to make me come quickly, but performance was great and they were both nice. And all this for 60 Pesos!

After that I sat down in a cafe at the next corner, with a big smile on my face. That's how it should be, right?

If I would do it again? Man, I returned in the afternoon and had a great time with Lorena again!

Good Woodsman
08-08-07, 13:07
My brother went there early Saturday, said he had a great time with a blonde. He likes em chunky and cheap. He intrigued me by describing the brunette's "fabulous body", so I visited Tuesday morning. The place is filthy and the women way below par. Was presented 2 blondes (looks and body about 5) and 1 older morocha, body 7. Not for me! Then duena stood in doorway and demanded $ for presenting las chikas. Ha! Of course, your YMMV.

Novio
03-22-08, 20:43
After taking Good Friday off, decided I would go out again in search of another experience. Wanted to try Uruguay 343, but no answer at any of the phones, and when I walked by, saw workmen working on the lobby. Also checked out Corrientes 1125, 5-A, some attraction to doing it within sight of the ultimate phallic symbol, the Obelisk. However, when I went up there, the mamasan only presented me with one girl, a plain, dumpy blonde. She claimed three girls were occupied; so I said I would come back.

That left me with Plan C, Corrientes 1965, 13-A. Earlier, I had called and the mamasan said there were two girls. When I got up to the apartment, the mamasan greeted me warmly, and presented the two girls. First girl was Lorena, blonde Paraguaya, unfortunately the mileage is showing on her. The second girl was a petite, tan blonde named Natalia. Could call her a spinner or a fireplug, depending on your taste. She had a broad smile on her face, so I said what the hell. Mamasan quoted me 60/ half hour, 90/ hour. I opted for the hour for a little more leisurely experience.

The room was OK. Natalia said she was 28 from Cordoba, though I think she was definitely on the other side of 30. Well preserved though, soft skin, smallish tits with erect nipples, bouncy ass cheeks. She started out with DFK from the very beginning, very nice. After a while moved to BBBJ, also very nice. I had her do this for an extended period. Then I returned the favor with some DATY and fingering of her shaved pussy. She was either a good actress or definitely enjoyed it, including putting her legs on my shoulders and pushing herself up against my mouth while spreading her lips with her hands. I asked her for more BBBJ, then moved into FS. Must admit didn't last long since she seemed to be really getting into it, and urging me on. After I finished, she cleaned us up a little, then we cuddled and did more DFK. After a while, she tried to get me ready for round two. Nice BBBJ (though with some fake sounding moans) for an extended period, then slipped on a condom and we went into FS for a while. Very nice doggy style but I realized after a while that I probably wasn't going to come again so soon, and I relented. We cuddled for a while longer, and then dressed. My experience at 1965 continues to be good.

Jes1959
08-28-08, 22:40
Asked about bucal sin and was told not here with an attitude como una mujer. Jaja. I left. Prices are the same. Ymmv.

Jes

Hayashi04
09-21-08, 02:20
After taking Good Friday off, decided I would go out again in search of another experience. Wanted to try Uruguay 343, but no answer at any of the phones, and when I walked by, saw workmen working on the lobby. Also checked out Corrientes 1125, 5-A, some attraction to doing it within sight of the ultimate phallic symbol, the Obelisk. However, when I went up there, the mamasan only presented me with one girl, a plain, dumpy blonde. She claimed three girls were occupied; so I said I would come back.

That left me with Plan C, Corrientes 1965, 13-A. Earlier, I had called and the mamasan said there were two girls. When I got up to the apartment, the mamasan greeted me warmly, and presented the two girls. First girl was Lorena, blonde Paraguaya, unfortunately the mileage is showing on her. The second girl was a petite, tan blonde named Natalia. Could call her a spinner or a fireplug, depending on your taste. She had a broad smile on her face, so I said what the hell. Mamasan quoted me 60/ half hour, 90/ hour. I opted for the hour for a little more leisurely experience.

The room was OK. Natalia said she was 28 from Cordoba, though I think she was definitely on the other side of 30. Well preserved though, soft skin, smallish tits with erect nipples, bouncy ass cheeks. She started out with DFK from the very beginning, very nice. After a while moved to BBBJ, also very nice. I had her do this for an extended period. Then I returned the favor with some DATY and fingering of her shaved pussy. She was either a good actress or definitely enjoyed it, including putting her legs on my shoulders and pushing herself up against my mouth while spreading her lips with her hands. I asked her for more BBBJ, then moved into FS. Must admit didn't last long since she seemed to be really getting into it, and urging me on. After I finished, she cleaned us up a little, then we cuddled and did more DFK. After a while, she tried to get me ready for round two. Nice BBBJ (though with some fake sounding moans) for an extended period, then slipped on a condom and we went into FS for a while. Very nice doggy style but I realized after a while that I probably wasn't going to come again so soon, and I relented. We cuddled for a while longer, and then dressed. My experience at 1965 continues to be good.I tried Natalia. Went for 30 min for $60. Her boobs were little sagging but had nice ass and legs. She claimed to be 24. I didn't believe. Start off with DFK but I didn't enjoy due to the fact that I can smell and taste her cig. She gave pretty decent BBBJ. Cola was ok but she stopped me after I pounded her in the ass for like 2 min. She said it hurts. Blah. She allowed me to CIM and she swallowed and said I had really tasty milk. I guess for 60 peso BBBJ, CIM, COLA not too bad. Only down side was that I would rank her top 3 in the fuglest girl I ever had sex with. Will I repeat? No. Too many Prividos yet to little time.

WorldTravel69
05-06-11, 14:42
There is only one chica in this Apartment.

Prices: 70p 30 min. 100p hour, Completo 150p.