PDA

View Full Version : Women from BA Vs Women from other cities in Argentina?

BadMan
01-19-07, 13:53
In discussions with a few providers I have been told many times that the best women in Argentina are no longer in Buenos Aires. I was told that the best women are in places like Rosario, Cordoba, Mendoza and Misiones and places like that. I was told that Buenos Aires has too much of a mix, since there are women from Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, and Paraguay. I was told that to get a real taste of what Argentina has to offer, I had to go outside of Buenos Aires, since most of the women in BA are either foreign, mixed or have the crazy portena additude. I have not had much time to travel outside of BA this trip so I cannot confirm or deny this. I can vouch for the fact that many of the girls I have met have been from other countries or are ladies of mixed descent. I can also vouch for the fact that, although most of the girls I have met have been very nice and easy going, I have met many "portenas" that had strange personalities, which I am assuming is considered the norm here and guys have to put up with it just because the girl has a pair of big fake hooters.

I am not sure, but most of the women I have met from Misiones and Rosario and the Provincia of BA have been knock outs. I am considering taking a trip out to a few other places here in Argentina but I would like the opinions of more experienced AR expats.

Is it all a bunch of hype or is it true that girls from other parts of Ar, are not only more beautiful, but have better personalities?

Badboy

Daddy Rulz
01-19-07, 14:51
These are the two places I have been of the two I think Resistencia has better looking women, and they are still a little old school, they like taking care of a man. Remember though I like pretty spinners of which Resistencia is full.

Cordoba had more women with large natural racks than I have ever seen anywhere before. I dated a Cordobessa for a little while and while she was a little strange, she shut up when I told her too and liked to fuck a lot.

In discussions with a few provider I have been told many times that the best women in Argentina are no longer in Buenos Aires. I was told that the best women are in places like Rosario, Cordoba, Mendoza and Misiones and places like that. I was told that Buenos Aires has too much of a mix, since there are women from Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, and Paraguay. I was told that to get a real taste of what Argentina has to offer, I had to go outside of Buenos Aires, since most of the women in BA are either foreign, mixed or have the crazy portena additude. I have not had much time to travel outside of BA this trip so I cannot confirm or deny this. I can vouch for the fact that many of the girls I have met have been from other countries or are ladies of mixed descent. I can also vouch for the fact that, although most of the girls I have met have been very nice and easy going, I have met many " portenas " that had strange personalities, which I am assuming is considered the norm here and guys have to put up with it just because the girl has a pair of big fake hooters.

I am not sure, but most of the women I have met from Misiones and Rosario and the Provincia of BA have been knock outs. I am considering taking a trip out to a few other places here in Argentina but I would like the opinions of more experienced AR expats.

Is it all a bunch of hype or is it true that girls from other parts of Ar, are not only more beautiful, but have better personalities?

Badboy

BadMan
01-19-07, 15:00
She shut up when I told her to and liked to fuck a lot.Sounds like my kind of girl

Daddy Rulz
01-19-07, 16:01
Sounds like my kind of girlIt was so obvious that she was looking for a way out of Cordoba. Hopefully to the States or Europe. It's like she would be sitting next to me in a cab with a blank expression on her face until she noticed me looking at her, then as if somebody called "action' for the cab scene she would start gushing about "mi amor" and start hugging and kissing me. Then as if somebody yelled "cut" she would sit back and be blank again. It was kinda like a Stepford Girlfriend, fun for a long weekend though. Worth the 150 US it cost me to fly her here.

Monger514
01-19-07, 17:53
... Or have the crazy portena additude... I have met many "portenas" that had strange personalities.Ditto!

(message filler)

ICantFukEnough
01-20-07, 00:17
If you dig a lot of dirt eventually you will find a diamond and some of them are out in the countryside but their style of living and value very much differs from pur own and they are smart and learn and adapt quickly because in Argentina if you do not adapt you do not survive. Martin Fierro is a good example of argentinian attitude. The nicest girls I have seen come from.

Cordoba sexy with that wild latin flavor but in the mountains ways of life is different she is still a rough diamond and you will have to cut and polish to show it's real value.

BadMan
01-20-07, 00:37
Appreciate the input, and I like the name too.

The main focus was on the beauty of the girls in areas other than Buenos Aires. But thanks for the imput. By the number of posts I am getting the feeling that most people probably think all these girls are the same. As in no difference in looks or personality, other than provincial girls being a little bit more like rough cut diamonds. Sounds good though, I will post my Cordoba and Mendoza experiences.

Badboy