PDA

View Full Version : Beruti 2379 (aka Divino Private)

Shane44
01-24-07, 15:58
The apartment is in Barrio Norte on 2379 Beruti 2 blocks north of Santa Fe - a small townhouse with a single entrance and bell. The phone is 4822-7666 and the rate in November was P120 for one hour. What made this apartment stand out in my mind was how clean it was. Ground floor waiting room. Usually has 5 to 7 chicas to pick from. Bedrooms and showers on floors two and three. The bathrooms are large as are the bedrooms. It is comparable to being in a nice home. The girls are accomodating, and like most apartments, the menu is negotiable, but P50 to P70 will certainly get you whatever you want within reason.

Alan23
01-24-07, 16:18
Thanks for the report Shane - well done. Being a block from where I live might be a budget buster.

Just want to clarify pricing; 1 hour of straight is 120p. The 50-70p extra is for? Seems that the place becomes 200p in round numbers - did you find the chicas worthy of this pricing structure.

Thanks,

Alan

Punter 127
01-25-07, 01:18
Thanks for the report Shane - well done. Being a block from where I live might be a budget buster.

Just want to clarify pricing; 1 hour of straight is 120p. The 50-70p extra is for? Seems that the place becomes 200p in round numbers - did you find the chicas worthy of this pricing structure.

Thanks,

AlanWe expect a full report ASAP!

Snowbird
01-25-07, 01:34
That is the phone number for Divino Private. You cannot get anything there for 70 peos.

Stowe
01-25-07, 01:47
Good catch Snowbird.

Stowe

Shane44
01-25-07, 13:47
Snowbird,

I cannot explain why the phone number is incorrect. Perhaps I took it down wrong in my notes from the November trip. If that is the case, I apologise. If anyone comes up with the correct number, please post it.

Punter127 and Snowbird,

You both are correct about the pricing. I do not speak Spanish. If either of you do, please let me know if you succesfully negotiate better prices. The male "madam's" english that I delt with was as limited as my Spanish.

Trader
03-07-07, 17:08
This is a warning to all that Divino Private has had another significant rise in prices. This last week for completo and bucal sin globo was $290. I have been growing a little tired of Jose's attitude as of late, but a girl there named Karina has always been the perfect partner for me. So against my better judgment I paid the full $290. They were out of most beverages so I settled for a water. Not a good start. The performance with Karina was, as usual, out of this world. Very much the GFE experience I am always looking for.

So before she comes I clarify once again with Jose. For $290 I want the full hour. I had called again of time and scheduled a time with her and I arrived at the building at precisely the correct time. He assured me the hour begins when we arrive in the room itself. So by the time we complete the transaction, I get my bottle of water, and Karina prepares herself it is 10 minutes more before we get to the room. We do the obligatory showers although hers seemed long given that I had to wait for her in the first place. As I said, the sex was awesome. I check the clock on my cell phone again. Great 30 minutes left. Just enough for conversation and my chance to pop her ass (which I didn't do yet) Well, ten minutes later it is the a-hole Jose on the phone telling us the hour is up 15 minutes early. I tell the girl that I arrived in the building at 4.30pm, didn't get to the room until 4.40 and now he is saying my time is up at 5.25. Then they both revert to the story that your hour begins when you get to the building not the room. If I weren't a gentleman, I would have beaten the shit out of him. But he is no longer getting my business. Please avoid unless you like to pay the highest prices in the city on a very, very fast clock.

Big Bob 7
03-07-07, 17:35
It's a shame that the rest of this thread was deleted because you could clearly see the deterioration of these places as time progressed. I have to admit that I have only been here a handful times in between the two of these places because I think that they are too costly and they advertise completa on their site with a special price but not all of the girls in house do it. I have gone there on 3 occasions and had to wait only to be told later that there would be a much longer wait or that completa wouldn't be available. What I have noticed is that first the girls started to get noticably uglier. Then there was that weird period where he was having some kind of trouble with the cops. Then there were 2 or 3 price increases over a period of 6 months. Now he's starting to clip REGULAR clients. The death toll gets louder and louder.

Geo Eye
03-07-07, 19:15
This is a warning to all that Divino Private has had another significant rise in prices. This last week for completo and bucal sin globo was $290. I have been growing a little tired of Jose's attitude as of late, but a girl there named Karina has always been the perfect partner for me. So against my better judgment I paid the full $290. They were out of most beverages so I settled for a water. Not a good start. The performance with Karina was, as usual, out of this world. Very much the GFE experience I am always looking for.

So before she comes I clarify once again with Jose. For $290 I want the full hour. I had called again of time and scheduled a time with her and I arrived at the building at precisely the correct time. He assured me the hour begins when we arrive in the room itself. So by the time we complete the transaction, I get my bottle of water, and Karina prepares herself it is 10 minutes more before we get to the room. We do the obligatory showers although hers seemed long given that I had to wait for her in the first place. As I said, the sex was awesome. I check the clock on my cell phone again. Great 30 minutes left. Just enough for conversation and my chance to pop her ass (which I didn't do yet) Well, ten minutes later it is the a-hole Jose on the phone telling us the hour is up 15 minutes early. I tell the girl that I arrived in the building at 4.30pm, didn't get to the room until 4.40 and now he is saying my time is up at 5.25. Then they both revert to the story that your hour begins when you get to the building not the room. If I weren't a gentleman, I would have beaten the shit out of him. But he is no longer getting my business. Please avoid unless you like to pay the highest prices in the city on a very, very fast clock.Hey trader, what I do when something like that happens is, I try to get the.

Girl's numb. And have her come over to my place. It seems like the only.

Thing worthwhile is the girl it's self, see if you can get her to come to you.

In private.

Loso69
03-18-07, 16:30
Divino Private has a website:

http://www.divinoprivate.com.ar

stating the (high) prices for their services:

http://www.divinoprivate.com.ar/servicios.htm

Loso

Geo Eye
03-18-07, 22:44
Divino Private has a website:

http://www.divinoprivate.com.ar

stating the (high) prices for their services:

http://www.divinoprivate.com.ar/servicios.htm

LosoCAREFUL with this one, most of the faces are covered. Always a red.

Flag. From my experiance this website is a bait and switch.

Why take any chance with all the pussy out there in every corner.

WorldTravel69
05-05-11, 14:19
The chica that answered said "?Como?" when I asked the price for media hour.