PDA

View Full Version : Latidosex.com

ICantFukEnough
01-24-07, 18:14
Here is a funny site. All picture are false, but I can not stop calling them because they always eems to suprise me. The first time I called for MAYA.

I talked to the girl and she said she was not available and photo was fake, but she had a blond to send me. It was 150p and they send me Luba. Great service, a bit of acne but stayed a long time. She gave me a massage.

So I call back, this time I wanted SARA 4393-3463. I was told me she was available and sent me a girl very close to what Sara looked like after having sex with her. She is from Missions. Great sex. She has beautifull breast but a bit of strech mark on her stomach. Nice smile. Good attitude. Had two go at it. She gave me her # and told me her named was Caro.

So here I go back call for Maya and asked who is there they told me they have a nice Aerobic teacher 22 years old VIP service short french cut haircut 150p. Now here come the knock on the door. A tall, long haired, niced tight blue jean. Big round breast with a bit of baby fat on her belly, but the face of these young passionate dark hair type of girl. Walk in tell me she is the replacement for her friend that had a urgent call and could not be here but would be there tomorrow. She let me free to agree or disagree. So I looked at her. That face was very young, I tought 21 years old. She later told me she is 18 with an 11 month son and she lives in Quilmes. She had nice sun tan line on her body. A definite repeat 4326-4616. The story is You Never Know What You Get, but I was pleasantly surprise.

Pete Puma
01-24-07, 19:22
I like the fact that you are into blondes. Thanks for the info. I'll try out some of them when I get there. Keep UP the good work.

Big Boss Man
12-13-08, 15:00
It appears that this Madam is a good number for outcall at 4393-3463. I called this number for Giovanna at http://www.sensuales.com.ar/ellas/giovana/ella.htm. It is not her picture but similar. The chica is a fox if you like the spinner type, not an ounce of fat on her, and recommended. Decent massage and bbbj. Be careful she likes to bite. Outcall is 250 pesos plus taxi. She works in a Privado near Santa Fe and Libertad if you want it cheaper. I think it is Santa Fe 1114. My understanding is and others can set me straight if I am wrong is that outcall is a 100 peso plus taxi premium as of December 2008.