PDA

View Full Version : Altosex. Com :Noe

ICantFukEnough
01-25-07, 14:00
I always call this site when I just want a plain looking girl that just want to get fucked for money. I called and got Noe, 25 years old, kind of short but round and sexy package. You just want to get into those pants. She is a student in Faculty of Medicine. She does calls to pay for her studies. So it is not one of these chicas that only does that for a living and do nothing else. Now she is of school and very available. She is a hot lively type of latina dark hair and skin. She stay at a friend apartment in Microcentro and wait for calls. She came to my place, we got great sex and after rather then just get up and leave since it was time for supper I asked her to stay over for pizza. I wanted delivery she recommended the Continental Pizza. She said it was good, but too far so we went to Tonno Pizza. I like their thin crust and blue chesse pizza.The asking price is 150p + 20 for taxi viatico

Came back to my place but had the pizza brought over by scooter much faster than walking back with it. I open a bottle of 33 parallel Malbec wine and we sat till 11:00 laughing just like a couple. I was happy to spend the time with her, no fee just the cost of the pizza and she only had a sip of wine. We never finished the pizza nor the bottle.