PDA

View Full Version : Argentina vs Italy

Bellas
01-26-07, 17:24
Hello all! First time here. Great forum! Exactly what I was needing to find.

Sorry - was not sure exactly where to put this post so I hope it's ok in this category.

I've been in BsAs for quite a few months and unexpectedly have been having a difficult time meeting non-working girls, I though it'd be easier but the girls seem a bit more closed and prideful initially vs some other places in SA or SEAsia. Not quite my first preference to go the paying route. But after the months of the torture of seeing all these hotties around, I'm simply needing to go the next route, I just can't leave BsAs without getting together with some of these hot girls. And for this, this site will be a great help.

I have a local cell and speak very little spanish, so I'm hoping that it shouldn't be too difficult. Just look through the pics at EA or PL site, make the call and arrange a place to meet I'm hoping. I can't bring her to my place as other people live there.:(I'm also hoping it's not too much more than 100pesos per hour. That'd be a good score if she's hot or at least an 8.

I have more to read here to learn.

Well, my main reason for the post is to ask people's opinions who have been to both Argentina and Italy.

How do you think the girl scene compares? I suppose working and non-working. Are the non-working girls in Italy more open and warm vs Argentines. Etc.

Obviously you see an almost unrealistic, dreamworld amount of hot and cute girls in BsAs. I'm still not in belief! I still can not figure out just how this happens. You would think like other places of the world, there would be more a realistic balance of hot, average and non attractive. Is it the gene make-up? Is it a unique diet? Is it all the walking? Is it simply the amount of numbers so you're sure to see more hot ones? Is it an insane amount of focus on the outside appearance and looking good? I just don't know. Any opinions on this would be nice to help me learn more about this nice place and learn about these hot girls.

Ok, obviously by simply seeing this site and the esc. Sites there are many many working girls and hot at that! Is there the same type of offerings in Italy or is the working industry much smaller and frowned upon much more? May be going there for corporate work at some point. Are there the same amount and quality of hotties and cute girls in Italy? You might think so considering here in BsAs I have heard that many are Italian or Spanish singly or a combination of both or even including indigenous. I don't know, it's what I've heard. I can't really tell.

Ok well I was just interested in hearing anybody's philosophy and opinions. One's who can compare Italy and Argentina in the girl arena and ones who may have not been to Italy but have some nice insight as to why there are SO MANY attractive girls in this part of the world in BsAs and simply WHY are they so hot. Hey, maybe they are just my type verses other parts of the world, but that can't be all of it - I know many other's agree in regards to the tons of hot girls here! I know elsewhere in the world, there is a more "realistic" mix of hot, average and non-attractive girls. Or maybe here in BsAs is the realistic side of things and everything else is just messed up.;)

Hey, I have no idea! This is why I'm very interested in hearing what you guys think!

Simply for being here at this forum, we all have at least something in common so it'd be great to share our thoughts on this.

My clock is ticking! I simply need to hook up soon. Would be nice with non-working girls, but I'm not a 3am-8am club type guy, so it's hard and the spanish is very limited. Hard to focus on course as I have way too much else on my mind. So on to the esc sites and maybe the paper.

Thanks guys for any opinions and philosophy. And thanks guys for helping to hook up easier with this forum, the tips, advice and warning.

Have a great day!

Ampfofu
01-27-07, 02:31
Have you tried going to the malls? The malls are loaded with hot non pros. Just go in some stores and it will be very easy to start some conversations. And next thing you know it, you have some cool friends and maybe more. Just a thought. This usually works great for me.

Thomaso276
01-27-07, 12:50
I have said many times before, regular girls do not want anything to do with visitors who do not speak spanish. Oh, they may try to talk to you at a bar for a few minutes but Argentines are not impressed with people from other countries, they believe you are the one stepping up to their level.

Think about your first date - two hours of hand signals?

Stick with the pros.

Andres
01-27-07, 12:57
Some thoughts:

1) If you don't speak Spanish fairly well, you will find it very difficult to hook up with non-pros, especially if you have to deploy your "game" right from the bat at malls, on the street, etc.

My advice is that you sign up for free dating sites (Te Busco at ciudad.com.ar, cupido.net, or cybercupido.com) and try to meet girls that way. They would be prepared to deal with a foreigner on the "real" date (face to face)

2) People usually find Argentinas prettier than the average Jane in other countries. As you mentioned, it is partially due to our melting pot (mix of Spaniard, Italian, Russian, Jewish genes) but there are other reasons too.

First, Argentineans in general eat healthier than abroad. Second, in Latin American countries the female image plays a very important role and that, joined to the fierce competition to find acceptable males, make women take much more care than their American counterparts in keeping fit and fashion-style aware.

Last but not least, foreigners usually forget the fact that what they see in the trendiest neighborhoods in Capital Federal is not necessarily what can be found elsewhere. Take a ride to Florencio Varela or Berazategui and you will see that poor Argentinas, in average, don't look as good as middle-class porteņas. In Italy or the US, you can find poor and uneducated girls in the same supermarket or mall that you find affluent and classy ladies, since everybody has cars and can move. That's not the usual case in Latin American countries.

3) You will hardly find a good P4P experience for ARS 100 without doing much research and trial-and-error. ARS 150-200 would be a more likely budget, but even then no matter what price you pay, you may hit a girl in a bad mood day, so remember that nothing can guarantee you a good experience in advance (a girl may provide 3 outstanding services on a row and then a lame one) Too many variables to take into account. Sorry, but that's part of this business.

4) As far as an Italian friend told me, non-pro and pro girls in Italy are much less friendly that their Argentinean counterparts. I heard that if you aren't Italian, people give you the cold shoulder at bars and discos, and you can assess by yourself the quality of the Italian P4P scene at the ISG site to easily find out that Italy is WAY behind Argentina.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Bellas
01-27-07, 20:12
Hey you guys are great! Thanks a lot for the input!

Now gives me quite a bit to think about.

I understand all that you say, makes sense. Sure like this forum!;)

I'll be off to get the ball rolling on this pursuit here, explore and learn more.

Any other comments much appreciated. What about when I can't bring the working girl back to a place of my own as there are other people there? Can she usually arrange a place to go? And is limited Spanish a big obstacle when calling the numbers at platy or argesc? And what about the newspaper 59? Sorry if this has already been answered. Sometimes it can take way too long to read through all the older posts. I'm still reading of course.

Yes, so I suppose in other latin american countries, girls a more eager to meet foreigners no matter the language barrier - seems to be much less pride, more open, more warm, more humble than in Argentina. Seems more pride, arrogance, closed nature, and things like that. For the most part at least. I'm sure of course, once you get on the inside of things they are different a bit.

Also, I'm sure Europe as a whole can be more difficult to hook up, like other Western places. Almost like too much intelligence and other life's elements that weigh down the sexual connection seem to get in the way. Like frantically pursuing money and other things, pride, thinking-stressing too much about life, too much competition, eating and sleeping wrong, etc. I do like the places in the world where people take it much more easier and the relationships and sexual connections seem to flow easier. I don't know, just some thoughts.

Ok thanks again to the help and input.

Have a nice day!

DownBA
01-29-07, 03:06
Bella,

If you do speak Spanish well there are countless opportunities to meet non-working girls, in the supermarkets, in the bars, waiting for the Colectivo to arrive, in the Subte, on Florida, strolling the big avenues, in the malls, in the restuarants, everywhere! Argentinian people are the friendliest people I've ever met and they love to stop and chat with foreigners, especially if they speak good Castellano. Chatting across a table at a local cafe with a Coke bottle or beer or cafe is one of the national passtimes of Argentina and you can approach girls in Argentina and invite them to have a coffee or a Coke with you and you'll be amazed at how many accept your offer.

And as one of our most venerable posters, Moondog, has said on numerous ocassions, all you have to do is stop them and tell them that you find them absulutely gorgeous and that you'd love to just buy them a coffee or lunch or dinner and get to know them a little and you'll probably be on your way to having a steady girlfriend if you're a decent looking and nice person.

If you can do this in Castellano you're already a curiosity and object of interest since the vast majority of tourists from English speaking countries that come over don't have any ability to really make themself understood or truly understand the local Portena. If the girl's not interested she'll turn you down in a very, very nice way because Portenas are simply very, very nice people.

So I say go for it and play the numbers and remember that every time you hear the word no from one of the non-working girls that you're that much closer to hearing your first yes! DownBA