PDA

View Full Version : Bad experience in BA not from a provider but a condom.

HobbyInHouston
01-31-07, 03:12
This is a story that should be told in parts but I don't think I will get around to telling it properly so I will just start.

I arrived yesterday and set about my business buying water wine and other stuff. Then I went about contacting Roxanne to make my appointments. I know this is the holiday season there are less chicas working than usual. My trip is not well planned and the first day is a bust with incall. But I have not been here for a while so I contact Jackson to catch up. There is a problem he has a date and I cannot find one. Later he contacts me and we go to excedra. There is a fair group of ladies there but I already hace confirmation from Roxanne that the next day will be full and starting early. So I am more interested in meeting follow travelers, some mongers and some not. I get back to my apartment and try to go to sleep. It does not happen can't sleep to save my life much like tonight. I may go out in a few minutes.

I get out of bed early and go for a walk and get ready for Patricia the masseuse. I tried to get a massage yesterday but none to be had. I have known Patricia for 4 or 5 years. We get along well for our limited relationships. She has a good memory and recalls everything I said to her on previous visits, but for some reason or another I never had more than a happy ending. Patricia has always charge 100p total with taxi. It's a good massage. This time it was different, I made a move and it was great. She was increasable. She is really nice and if you get a chance to be with her treat her like a lady. I wish I had approached her this way sooner. She has an 8 year old son and is supporting her younger brother.

I had an appointment with Keila at 5pm she called and wanted to do it at 6:30 a agreed. I was not expecting such an encounter with Patricia. Keila did not show so I called Roxanne and asked if she could schedule a meeting with someone else.

Roxanne scheduled Juli from Platynum com. She arrived on time. Usually I like to chit chat for a bit before we move on but she went strait to a lip lock. She was full on sexy. Strip tease, with lots of kissing pulling my cloths of and taking hers off. She has an incredible tongue. Well things progressed we went from bare back BBBJ to sin condom. I know she does not want sin condom to complete but to start it is ok.

This is where the problem occurred, I had serious wood and she was very tight. I knew I needed to put one on or I would cum. So I reached into my bag and grabbed one of my trusty Trojans that I purchased on my last trip to the U. S. A. I usually get ribbed and slim. Some how I got extended pleasure condom. I do not have ED or premature ejaculation. I did not realize and I hope you do not get to experience this as well. I am with a very sexy lady and we are going at it. I put on a my condom and we go at it some more. I cannot cum so I assume that it is because the condom is too thick. I pull it off with her permission and change positions. Then the unthinkable happens I loose wood. I am still hot and horny, this cannot happen I don't have physical problems. I see the condom wrapper and see the extended pleasure. I have no idea what this is. But there is something wrong. My stuff is limp. Very limp so I go to the bathroom not knowing what to do. This is not familiar ground. I grab a towel and rinsed myself off. It was then that I realized that my member was numb. I touched it I plucked it but could not feel much of anything.

I did not know what to do. So I tried to explain to Juli that the condom had a chemical that was causing the problem and that I did not know if it would go away soon. Maybe its my poor Spanish or maybe it that I made her cum so many times ;-) (its possible will explain later) Things were really good before the bad condom. Either good acting and tight muscles or both. I have never gone from wood to floppy and it was so fast. She was a trooper. The floppy was not going to happen on her shift. I got out of the bathroom rinsing my member and it was still numb. She went to work with the sexy attitude and then pushed me down and went to work wuth an good BJ. It might have been steller but I could not feel most of it. Then jr came to life. She and I wasted no time getting it home. Problem averted, right? No, then Jr became kind of hyper excited while bare back doggie and boom. Well she was great about my total mal function.

Since the date was total improv I never got a chance to check out Juli photos. She typed them into my laptop and showed me her photos on the web. I am not saying that she is a stunner but she looks better in person than the web. I am not saying that she looks 21 like on her web pages. I think she looks 24 but it is vacation time and she is working hard so there were a few stress lines on the face. Her phone started ringing like craze after the session. She took time to take my pants back off and give me a quick suck and kiss before she had to leave, with that phone ringing.

I don't know what it is like to be blind, crippled or other great handicap. Having a problem getting wood or feeling a BJ is something that I never expected. So if you go to grab some trajans make sure what you are grabbing. I got them 4 months ago and never looked at the label. So if you are amreican pie sensitive you might need this. If you are normal please don't make the same mistake as me.

This is embarrassing but I did not know they make Novocain for dick, and I hope no one will drill or fill a cavity on JR.

AllIWantIsLove
01-31-07, 13:59
<big snip>

Then Jr became kind of hyper excited while bare back doggie and boom. <big snip> That sounds clear enough but I'd like to be certain. You were fucking this girl Juli "bare back" - I. E. Without a condom? Is that right?

Thanks,

Bob

Hunt99
01-31-07, 14:29
:D:D:D You can't get it up and it's the condom's fault? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!:D:D:D.

Here's your official welcome to Middle Age, buddy!

Nick Danger
02-01-07, 00:30
Wearing a condom is akin to having someone place both hands on your neck. It sucks, but it has to happen.

HobbyInHouston
02-01-07, 12:21
It started Bare back then went to the evil condom and then went back to bare back.