PDA

View Full Version : Corrientes 1628 Apt. 3

SexMachine
02-01-07, 22:02
Corrientes 1628 Apt. 3
4371-7812

A new privado to report. A guy handed me a flyer and told me that it is supposed to be a VIP Privado with the Bar and Bonita Chicas. I was in no mood so I didn't go in but the price is 30\50\80 pesos for 15\30 minutes or 1 hr.

If anybody gets the chance to go there, please report.

SexMachine

Thomaso276
02-02-07, 11:17
For those prices I do not think you are going to get anything VIP, Especialy in the 1600 block of Corrientes.

Daddy Rulz
02-02-07, 12:19
Top level privados for 80 pesos an hour don't exsist. However you can find some girls that take customer service seriously. It's a hit and miss kinda thing. Be the one that checks it out and tell us. Think of it as an adventure.

WorldTravel69
05-09-07, 21:35
Clean. All the rooms are in an Oriental style. At least that is what Canela said.

Prices are 50p 30 mins. 100p hour.

My list says Apt. 3. Well it is, but it's Planta Baja downstairs apt. 3.

There were four chicas presented. They came in one by one and then all four were brought in at once. They are worth the price. I could have taken anyone, but I chose Canela from Paraguay.

I guess the Argentina economy is getting better, because it seems like there are a lot of chicas from Paraguay in the Privados.

I started off with a snack DATY. Then I had to give her a little propina for uncovered BJ. She was just so so at that. She just mostly licked it. So it was time for rubber. I got on top and finished with nice fuck.

She has nice lips. Around the clit that is. Biggest I ever chewed on.

P. S. If you ask for 30 mins and give the madam 100p she might just say 80p for the hour. That is what she said to me.

Artisttyp
05-21-07, 14:49
I just came back from this place. I knew my prices but the mamasan was trying to get $80AR for the half hour and I wasnt having it. She then spoke to the girl in spanish and said these gringos pay $300 AR for this back home and they travel to get laid.

The girl was from paraguay a little old looking but thats all they had at the moment. No bbbj and not really enthusiastic about her job. She wouldnt lick my balls because they were too hairy. Anyone know a barber that trims ball hair? If not have scissors, will come up with something.

All in all I wasnt thrilled and I won't repeat unless I need to. I doubt I will.

Again these mamsans are slick. I feel lucky to have this forum as a guide.

Jaimito Cartero
05-21-07, 14:59
Anyone know a barber that trims ball hair? If not have scissors. Will come up with something.Why not just try some Nair?

Artisttyp
05-21-07, 15:32
Been there done that. Not the greatest feeling to have your balls on fire. I just did a little corte in the bathroom. I've taken courses in barbering so you know I'm in good hands.

El Perro
05-21-07, 15:54
No bbbj and not really enthusiastic about her job. She wouldnt lick my balls because they were too hairy. Anyone know a barber that trims ball hair? If not have scissors. Will come up with something.Shaving cream and a razor. Sober. Every week, or the itching will drive you crazy. Or so I hear.

Ramprat
12-12-07, 12:52
Went by and the lady at the door said the girls are gone not here anymore.

Jabone
01-21-08, 14:27
I called for a girl on BG and got this privado but haven't gone yet.

http://www.bairesgirls.com.ar/newTemplateWeb/pElementos.php?idElemento=3542&idCategoria=&idPlantilla=10

Quoted 130/ hr over the phone
Corrientes 1638
Primer Piso 3

WorldTravel69
03-17-10, 19:33
They went out of business because I had the address wrong. It was down the stairs at Sub 1.