PDA

View Full Version : 1st time P4P and 1st time in BA

Bweddin
02-10-07, 17:37
I will only be there for for 3 nights and have a pretty full schedule. I think I have read everything on this site 100 times and still have no clue with all the options available. If you could have one experience in BA what would it be?

Exon123
02-10-07, 18:04
Call Roxana up and tell her exactly what you want and don't take a gamble on finding your own chica.

Exon

MiddleAgeGuy
02-10-07, 20:56
Madaho burnted a hole in my pocket the other night. Well fun was had by all, there are two there, one mad at me, (found out I paid others more) the other with high ($) expectations. So I need a change of venue and it is always nice to meet up with a couple other guys to visit the haunts.

Respectfully,

MAG

Hunt99
02-11-07, 16:40
I will only be there for for 3 nights and have a pretty full schedule. I think I have read everything on this site 100 times and still have no clue with all the options available. If you could have one experience in BA what would it be?Exon is right. As a newbie, engage Roxana's services and advice. Once you get your "sea legs" underneath you, you can branch out further afield. Have fun, and post your experiences here so that others can learn from your successes and mistakes.

Slick1
02-16-07, 14:40
I will only be there for for 3 nights and have a pretty full schedule. I think I have read everything on this site 100 times and still have no clue with all the options available. If you could have one experience in BA what would it be?Forget Roxana, get out and have some fun. Call Jackson, see who else is in town, get out and hang with the guys. Take in a few clubs. Go on the prowl. This whole Newbie v. Veteran thing is so overblown. Unless one is completely lacking in common sense it should take all of 5 minutes to figure out the scene. Waiting around a hotel room for some chica to show up is boring. Hit Happy Hour, head to a parilla with the guys, get a massage, hit the clubs. If you make a mistake you'll survive. Don't overthink the situation.

WorldTravel69
02-16-07, 14:48
I agree with this post.

Also, most of us mongers will either start or end up passing by Cafe Exedra.

A place not to be missed.

Forget Roxana, get out and have some fun. Call Jackson, see who else is in town, get out and hang with the guys. Take in a few clubs. Go on the prowl. This whole Newbie v. Veteran thing is so overblown. Unless one is completely lacking in common sense it should take all of 5 minutes to figure out the scene. Waiting around a hotel room for some chica to show up is boring. Hit Happy Hour, head to a parilla with the guys, get a massage, hit the clubs. If you make a mistake you'll survive. Don't overthink the situation.

Member #1036
02-16-07, 19:13
I'm getting bored talking to myself so if anyone is around town and want to hit a few clubs or grab a bite pm and we can hook up. I can speak some spanish so I can help you out and I've been around town for awhile and can lead you around a bit. Just don't be a whiny ***** or an asshole with the girls.

Hbk18
02-16-07, 21:53
I've hit Recoleta the last few nights. I'm in. Just name the time / place.

HBK