PDA

View Full Version : Fishing in San Martin

Exon123
02-14-07, 21:13
Does anyone want to go Fly Fishing for about three days starting March 10th.

Exon

Daddy Rulz
02-14-07, 22:12
Not with you, you old cock suker.

Sorry Exon couldn't help myself, hope you have a good time.

Exon123
02-15-07, 14:50
Daddy,

Fly Fishing in San Martin is way the "Fuck" outside your league & budget.

This type of receration is "Expensive" and normally reserved for Mongers with "Class" and "Refinement", which of course would exclude all "Class Less", "Budget minded CockSuckers", such as yourself.

No, Indeed, I'm looking for a Monger that has an extra $1,000 USD of "Discretionary disposal income". A guy that would rather have the experience of three days of fishing in one of the most beautiful world famous trout fishing waters in the world than the grand its gona cost him to do it. An experience of a life time so to speak for a thousand bucks.

The guy I'm looking for would rather have the fishing experience in San Martin than say three or four nighs of "Top Shelf" material in Black or Madaho's. Daddy you just don't fall into that catagory. That same amount of money would keep you happy in a Privato for a month, maybe more.

Anyway I'm looking for a "Wing Man"

Exon

Daddy Rulz
02-15-07, 17:25
Exon,

I was joking, your right though I am pretty classless but I'm not a cocksuker. Also I'm not that much into fishing. Thank you for the much needed dressing down and again I hope you have a great time.

Exon123
02-16-07, 14:44
Your forgiven Daddy,

Wanta "Black Market" a Lap Top and split the profits, I'll be down with it in a couple weeks?

I was thinking of something from "Best Buy" for around a $1,000 dollars You should be able to "Fence it Off" in the Clairn for $2,000, thus putting $500 each in our pockets.

PM me if your interested.

Exon

Woodstock
02-16-07, 21:45
Hi Exon,

Don't seem to be getting any bites, huh! Still planing to go? I take it the rivers you wish to float are the Chimehuin and / or the Alumine. Spectacular rivers not only for fishing, but also spectacular scenery! I've done both trips, fantastic! You looking at 2 floats with a day of rest in between?

Hope you can make the trip with a buddy or solo would be fine too. Probably cheaper solo also.

Cheers & hope you can "hook one" old or new buddy to go with you!

W.

Exon123
02-17-07, 14:07
Hi WoodStock,

Thanks for the phone call last weekend. Dave PMed me and I'm going to meet with him at the El Alamo. He loved it and said you took good care of him.

It really doesn't matter if I can find a suitable Monger to go with me, I'm going. What these dumb cocksucker mongers don't realize is you can both "Fish" & "Fuck in Argentina.

World famious fishing, in fact people fly all the way to Argentina just to fish and don't fuck at all, just fish.

The dumb MotherFuckers that post on this board are truly class less.

I'm still shooting for about the 10th.

Exon.

Exon

Woodstock
02-17-07, 23:26
Exon,

No problem taking care of your wishes, I just need to know how many days you will be here? I tenatively have you lined up to arrive on the 10th, you could fish the Malleo river that afternoon, or just take it easy and float the Alumine the next day, take a break for a day, see the town and have a woman. Yes, that can be lined up. BsAs is not the only place in this huge Country to find a nice woman. The next float would be on the Chimehuin. Both floats are full day trips! You could fly out the next day. What a shame to not spend more time here, whatever! So, I figure 3 days here fishing. I will see what I can do to help on your Airfare, but you will be looking @ roughly $400usd RT, full price if I can't get you the 25% discount. Room, float and meals - 2 days - 2000$ Pesos. Room for 1 day of rest in between floats - 270$ Pesos, breakfast only here. So, my friend quite a deal especially if split 2 ways. Of course 'hooker" not included! I am looking into other options, but feel this the best presently & with the same people & Guide Dave had. So, will "lock' into the prices but even "solo" you would be looking @ roughly $250 to $300usd per day here in smandes. You can email or call me, or. We can continue this way. Also, take note. I am doing this as a favor to you & you only as I did with Dave. Normal cost is double (x2) as you know having already worked with a guide / link down here.

On another note, it's chilly here in the early mornings and in the night, weather can change in a heartbeat. Sunny, clear & warm, to cloudy, to rain, to cold, to snow, could also be windy, and. Than sunny and warm again all in one day! Especially in March! So pack light. But smart!

Equipment wise. That all can be furnished. But, this may be at an extra cost. I will look into this and get back to you. Whatever it may be, it will be nothing. Dollar wise! Most probably furnished @ no charge!

W.

Exon123
02-18-07, 16:32
Thanks WoodStock,

I'm really looking forward to it. I'll be in town in 10 days or so and call you in San Martin from Buenos Aires.

But figure me for some where around the 10th for about 4 days & 3 nights. That includes 2 full days of "Float Fishing". Line up someone that knows the waters, has a boat and can rent me some tackel and waders.

I'm just as interested in seeing the scenery as catching fish. I've heard San Martin is one of the most beautiful spots on earth.

Exon.

P. S. Mongering in San Martin might be interesting!

Woodstock
02-22-07, 21:51
Exon,

Since you are apparently coming solo, I have gotten a better rate for you. You should look at 4 nights here and can do either 2 or 3 full day floats if you just want to "fish till you drop." Better yet 5 nights & this will give you a day of rest in between the 1st two floats! Even if you just do 2 floats you will need a day of rest in between because you will leave @ 8AM & not return until around 11PM on each float.

I will look into flights. As should you, depending on how long you plan to stay because Aerolines does not fly into SMANDES every day of the week and when they do fly they are never on schedule or on time!

W

BundaLover
02-23-07, 06:09
Let me understand this. After you spend a fortune on fishing equipment to trick a fish with an IQ of about 4 or 6 and fly to Patagonia you have to spend an additional?300US$ for a guide? What exactly does this guide do?

You know which river you are going to. You can see the other fishermen there. You can ask around the village where they go fish right.

I know the area is BEAUTIFUL but I think I'm missing something here. Thanks and have a great trip!

Woodstock
02-23-07, 12:32
Check out this link, only one of many. www.jorgetrucco.com. His "Fly Fishing Argentina" section & all the rivers. On the Malleo River this is a good friend of mine with the Rainbow. This is what you get for your money. Lodging, private waters, guide, meals, drinks. "all inclusive" for your $300 to $500 per day. Less if you "day trip it" as Exon seems to wish to do?

W.

Exon123
02-23-07, 14:11
Let me understand this. After you spend a fortune on fishing equipment to trick a fish with an IQ of about 4 or 6 and fly to Patagonia you have to spend an additional?300US$ for a guide? What exactly does this guide do?

You know which river you are going to. You can see the other fishermen there. You can ask around the village where they go fish right.

I know the area is BEAUTIFUL but I think I'm missing something here. Thanks and have a great trip!BundaLover,

You pay the guide for his knowledge of the waters your fishing in, (he knows where the fish are) and the CockSucker also provides the boat and all the fishing tackel. Moreover the MotherFucker makes you lunch with a sit down table & chairs, wine included.

But the real reason you pay him is the boat ride. I for one am not going to stand on the river bank and fly cast. I'm rideing in the boat so I can see as much of the country as I can. Thats the reason you pay him.

I did this a couple years ago with Flexible Horn and frankly was an experience of a life time, thats why I want to go again, but this time San Martin.

Fly fishing is a gentlemans sport, there are few gentleman that post on this board, most are Mongers. Mongers are by their nature "Cheap CockSuckers", their much more interested in 60 peso pussy in a privato than fly fishing in world famious Argentine trout streams.

I'm going to take some of the imaginary profits I made on the 10 house's in Las Vegas and spend $1,000 dollars on a fly fishing trip. With Exon's "Vast business Empire" I run theres an extra thousand dollars of "Discretionary Disposal Income" that I chose to spend on fishing rather than at Madaho's.

I'd rather have the experience than the money, hope this answers your question.

Exon

BundaLover
02-24-07, 06:08
Thanks Exon. I see all these photos of guys standing on the river bank fishing and the you are going to rent a boat with captain which is a different fish alltogether.

Why was the trip last time so great? Was it the scenery? The number of fish caught? Are you sticking to rivers or planning to go on the lakes?

Thanks again

Exon123
02-25-07, 16:17
BundaLover,

This is a Monger board, I don't expect most posters to be fishermen, their mongers.

Just like some guys are golfers.

Fishing, since the begining of time has has been away for "Man Kind" to relax.

I enjoy fishing, its just that simple, I really like it.

The rivers & streams of Patogonia are world famious pristine waters that are not easy to get too. Thats what helps make them special. Its all mostly "catch & Release" therefore theirs plenty of fish.

Its one of the most beautiful places in the world. That combined with the fishing makes it a place I want to experience. To do it right, having never been to San Martin, hireing a guide is a good investment.

Most guys posting here think, "well for the $1000 bucks its gona cost me I can do 10 girls in Madahos", I'd rather have the fishing experience.

Exon

Daddy Rulz
02-25-07, 16:22
BundaLover,

You pay the guide for his knowledge of the waters your fishing in, (he knows where the fish are) and the CockSucker also provides the boat and all the fishing tackel. Moreover the MotherFucker makes you lunch with a sit down table & chairs, wine included.

But the real reason you pay him is the boat ride. I for one am not going to stand on the river bank and fly cast. I'm rideing in the boat so I can see as much of the country as I can. Thats the reason you pay him.

I did this a couple years ago with Flexible Horn and frankly was an experience of a life time, thats why I want to go again, but this time San Martin.

Fly fishing is a gentlemans sport, there are few gentleman that post on this board, most are Mongers. Mongers are by their nature "Cheap CockSuckers", their much more interested in 60 peso pussy in a privato than fly fishing in world famious Argentine trout streams.

I'm going to take some of the imaginary profits I made on the 10 house's in Las Vegas and spend $1,000 dollars on a fly fishing trip. With Exon's "Vast business Empire" I run theres an extra thousand dollars of "Discretionary Disposal Income" that I chose to spend on fishing rather than at Madaho's.

I'd rather have the experience than the money, hope this answers your question.

ExonDon't spend too much of it.

Sounds like a blast Exon, have fun

BundaLover
02-27-07, 03:57
Guys,

I've been to SM de l Ande, Villa Angustura, over the Andes to Chile and back etc. We rented a car and drove around for days. You can't NOT run into pretty rivers and lakes. The flowers and mountains and vistas are beautiful. One gets that whether one is fishing or not. What I wanted to know is why renting a boat for 300$ US / day or so is better than standing on the river bank? Many of the roads are parallel to the rivers so its easy to walk or drive to the next point. Most of the rivers are small in width. You can throw a rock to the other side. What added benifit does having a boat provide? Is my question not clear? Does my question have anything to do with other issues? Was my question not clear the first time I asked it?

Exon123
02-27-07, 14:59
Cause I'm too fucking lazy to stand on the river back or walk the rivers.

A guide provides all the fishing tacket.

Plus the guide knows where the fish are and how to catch then.

Is that clear enough.

Exon

Hunt99
02-27-07, 16:29
If you have the dosh, and Exon certainly does, there's no reason not to engage a guide who provides an all-inclusive fishing trip at a reasonable price. Exon is on the right track. You could certainly have fun the way you describe, BL, but time is limited for Exon, so why should he bother doing everything himself?

Nemesis
02-27-07, 16:48
Cause I'm too fucking lazy to stand on the river back or walk the rivers.

ExonHow old are you?

BundaLover
02-27-07, 17:39
All that work and you throw the fucking fish back into the water? Isnt that like pulling a girl out of a club and paying the exit fee and her drink tab and letting her go on the sidewalk? What the heck do you order for dinner there? Don't tell me you get that wild pig thing, jabali? On the other hand if you pay for trucha you are really getting ripped off. I can understand about the equiptment thing, not alot of fun buying that stuff and getting a fish hook up your ass you in your neck in the rental car. Have a great trip.

Exon123
02-27-07, 17:43
BundaLover,

You're a "Fucking Psycho", just what the fuck do you care if I go fishing or not?

Exon

Just for You hunt

Hunt99
02-27-07, 17:45
BundaLover,

Your a "Fucking Psycho", just what the fuck do you care if I go fishing or not?

ExonYou forgot to add the :) to this post, Exon!

Woodstock
02-28-07, 00:35
Guys,

I've been to SM de l Ande, Villa Angustura, over the Andes to Chile and back etc. We rented a car and drove around for days. You can't NOT run into pretty rivers and lakes. The flowers and mountains and vistas are beautiful. One gets that whether one is fishing or not. What I wanted to know is why renting a boat for 300$ US / day or so is better than standing on the river bank? Many of the roads are parallel to the rivers so its easy to walk or drive to the next point. Most of the rivers are small in width. You can throw a rock to the other side. What added benifit does having a boat provide? Is my question not clear? Does my question have anything to do with other issues? Was my question not clear the first time I asked it?Excuse me. But this guy is an idiot! The fish here obviousley have a much higher IQ than this guy. And the rivers you float have no roads, no people, just silence and beautiful scenery. You most certainly cannot "throw a rock'' across any of these rivers! For this obviousley unknowledgeable "idiot" the guide works his ass off rowing, holding the raft in position against pretty strong river current for the fisherman to cast, handles everything from replacing flys to untangling line, handing a beer when asked for while fishing, helping handle and unhook the fish, etc. All this while working the river, the current, and the raft. On top of all this strenuous work, he than sets up and cooks an asado for the fisherman along with beer and or wine. Lets the guy take a little rest or nap as well as he & than gets back after it on the river. Full day floats usually last 8 to 12 hours, sometimes longer. He has transported & puts the boat into the water and than takes it out and transports all plus the fisherman back to the hotel. This also requires another person to take the vehicle and trailor used from "put in" to "take out". I think this justifies $300usd a day for lodging, transportation, guide, boat, meals, and drinks. Along with dinner and drinks at days end! "all inclusive."

Doubt you did your little trip in your "quote" above for less than this per day!

. And doubt that you had as much fun as Exon will have!

W.

BadMan
02-28-07, 01:51
the guide works his ass off rowing, holding the raft in position against pretty strong river current for the fisherman to cast, handles everything from replacing flys to untangling line, handing a beer when asked for while fishing, helping handle and unhook the fish, etc. All this while working the river, the current, and the raft. On top of all this strenuous work, he than sets up and cooks an asado for the fisherman along with beer and or wine. Lets the guy take a little rest or nap as well as he & than gets back after it on the river. Full day floats usually last 8 to 12 hours, sometimes longer. He has transported & puts the boat into the water and than takes it out and transports all plus the fisherman back to the hotel. This also requires another person to take the vehicle and trailor used from "put in" to "take out". I think this justifies $300usd a day for lodging, transportation, guide, boat, meals, and drinks. Along with dinner and drinks at days end! "all inclusive." Sounds pretty all-inclusive to me, can he also provide the chicas?;)

Bad

BundaLover
02-28-07, 05:07
Woodstock,

Thanks for the compliment. Please read Exons post below where he states the guide 'provides lunch'. Where do you see stated that the guide provides dinner? Where does Exon say that the guide is providing a campsite with sleeping accomodations? Where does he state that it is a row boat? Why do you assume its not a power boat? Dear genius, would you agree that if one were there in the dry season the rivers would be much reduced in flow from the wet season?

BundaLover
02-28-07, 05:11
Exon,

I'm trying to find out if you are a 400 pound over the hill nerd who's 'trip of a lifetime' is a fishing trip in Patagonia that is simply ordinary. I asked you directly what about that trip you took with Flexiblhorn made it a 'trip of a lifetime'? As far as I can tell from your answer it was the 'boat ride'. Do you have anything else to add?

Exon123
02-28-07, 13:28
What the Fuck do you care BundaLover, You "Psycho MotherFucker", your not going with me under any circumstances.

"All that work and you throw the fucking fish back into the water"

You dumb "CockSucker", what do you expect you do with the fish, eat the MotherFuckers? Why you stupid piece of Shit.

And yes, "MotherFucker", probably the best part of my last trip with Flexible Horn was the boat ride it self, know it all "CockSucker"

Exon

Sportsman
02-28-07, 15:26
Can't say I blame you for the hostilty towards BundaLover, but I hope a hand job from Martina will clam you down.

Exon123
02-28-07, 15:37
The "MotherFucker"

Capt Dave
02-28-07, 15:53
...a hand job from Martina will clam you down.I think you meant "clam you up"

:)

David

BadMan
02-28-07, 16:39
"All that work and you throw the fucking fish back into the water" You dumb "CockSucker", what do you expect you do with the fish, eat the MotherFuckers? Why you stupid piece of Shit. Uhh yeah, why can't you eat the fish? Whats wrong with that?

BundaLover
02-28-07, 16:43
OK Exon that was the last straw. I'm packing my fishing hat and going with you. Think of the fun we will have together! Love 'motherfucker', aka 'cocksuker' aka 'bundalover'.

Badboy I can't beleive you arent attacking me. Are you feeling OK?

Exon123
02-28-07, 16:47
Theres nothing wrong with that if you like trout, fine eat the shit out of them.

Have some resturant cook "em" for you.

I personally would rather throw the "CockSuckers" back and buy a steak.

Exon

BadMan
02-28-07, 16:48
You haven't made any derogatory comments about me on this thread so why should I attack you Bunda?

Bad

Exon123
02-28-07, 16:49
OK Exon that was the last straw. I'm packing my fishing hat and going with you. Think of the fun we will have together! Love 'motherfucker', aka 'cocksuker' aka 'bundalover'.

Badboy I can't beleive you arent attacking me. Are you feeling OK?Your Not Going With Me "MotherFucker", We've Already Settled That.

Exon

Woodstock
03-01-07, 01:29
Woodstock,

Thanks for the compliment. Please read Exons post below where he states the guide 'provides lunch'. Where do you see stated that the guide provides dinner? Where does Exon say that the guide is providing a campsite with sleeping accomodations? Where does he state that it is a row boat? Why do you assume its not a power boat? Dear genius, would you agree that if one were there in the dry season the rivers would be much reduced in flow from the wet season?My dear boy,

You are correct in that Exon never mentioned any of this because he was addressing people which have had some fishing experience and might care to join him on his planned trip. You obviousley have never been exposed to fishing. Thus "showed your ass" and have obviousley pissed him off. I just attempted to let you know what all was involved in his cost of $300usd per day. And believe me. He got a real deal. Most fishermen pay well over $600usd per day to fish the rivers in the Patagonia. Same holds true for Alaska, Canada, Russia, Scotland, on and on. "all inclusive". Guess that must be a new word which you may add to your vocabulary if your IQ rating enables you to use a Dictionary. Which I doubt. But, I will give you the benefit of doubt and raise my previous statement of your being around a 3 or 4 as you so stated about the fish. To possibly 40 or 50 since you can obviousley write but cannot understand.

Let me enlighten you on a few things you have mentioned, this only concerning fishing in the Patagonia.

1) Fishing Rules / Law in the Patagonia is "Catch & Release" using barbless hooks, this I know you will have a hard time understanding. But, simply put means only that they wish to preserve what they have. You cannot keep nor eat what you catch.

2) Law. Rafts only in the Rivers and many Lakes. No motors. No polution! No Seaplanes. No Bush Pilots! No Polution. Noise nor water!

3) Wet season June thru Oct. No River fishing. Rivers to high and fast to fish or float. Plus allows fish to spawn. (reproduce). Season - 1 Nov. - 1 June. Fishing / floating difficult in Nov. Thru Dec. Due to snow melt. Can fish the Lakes all year. Lakes. Limit per day 1 fish per person to kill & eat.

4) You want to eat Trout. Go to a Restaurant where the dining and Trout are spectular. Farm Raised.

5) "All Inclusive". Transportation, guide, float if desired / with camping. Otherwise wading and bank fishing. Private waters (Rivers) accommodations, "all" meals, drinks. Sometimes Cuban Cigars. This you might like since you seem somewhat wishey-washey!

6) There is no fishing experience in the Patagonia nor anywhere else in this world which I believe one would classify as "ordinary".

7) I believe Exon will calm down once he gets to BsAs & the women. No mongering in the pleasant little resort town of smandes. Pretty private place, but whatever one may wish for may / can be delivered to his room. But, once again smandes is not nor can it be compared to BsAs as far as the women or the mongering. If you are a hussler and speak Spanish. There are a few places you might entise a beautiful woman out of. & into your bed?

Woodstock

Exon123
03-05-07, 21:14
I'm leaving Friday morring "CockSucker" and your not going, he, he, he.

Exon

Exon123
03-08-07, 22:25
Damn, I'm going to miss Chavez.

Chávez, a fiery leftist who recently called Bush the ''king of liars,'' also will be on the road. He'll attend an anti-Bush rally Friday in Buenos Aires in advance of Bush's stop in neighboring Uruguay.

Posted on Yahoo.

Exon

Daddy Rulz
03-08-07, 23:36
Before anybody flames me, I'm not a fisherman but have eaten trout in restaurants, I prefer steelhead but thats a different story.

This is a question, a device one uses to solicit information not currantly understood. Why barbless hooks? Is it because they do less damage coming out? How much harder does that make the fishing?

Of course Woodstocks guide service is the best in the world and worth every penny unless I'm talking to Bundalover then it's useless and He has no idea what He is doing and overcharging poor Exon worse than a 300 dollar hooker from Black, that Hunt took home and was so skanky you need to wear a bio hazard suit to fuck her.

Did I forget anybody, oh yea Flexible Horn is a wanker that got me stuck in a whorehouse with no whores and no taxi in the fucking rain.

Thanks, Daddy

Woodstock
03-15-07, 00:23
Daddy.

Barbless Hooks are used mainly so as to not damage the trout when removing the hook, as it is much easier to remove than a barbed hook. And, yes this does make it quite more difficult fishing. In hooking and landing the trout. Many trout will strike and spit out or shake free from a barbless hook. If using a guide. He does all this hook removal for the Client anyway. Barbed or barbless hook.

Most expert fishermen prefer / use barbless hooks because this makes for a more challenging day of fishing. For them. In setting the hook and bringing the fish in. Although it's a great feeling and a really great experiece for anyone for that matter catching a fish. Barbed or barbless. Beginner, novice, or expert.

Barbless hooks are also much easier to remove if one inadvertantly hooks himself, or the guide or another fisherman. A very painful and difficult removal experience if using a barbed hook. Guides have lots of experience in "hook removal". And make this an easy and painless experience for the "hooked" individual. Easier on / for the fish also.

Most all Guides use barbed hooks most all the time since most Clients are not "experts". Barbed hooks will most assuredly guarentee a fish. It's the Clients call on barbed or barbless. Most use barbed.

Exon seemed to have had a good time. Kept me running & "ragged" early morning to late night. Early starts & late finishes fishing. Than drinks and dinner. Than more drinks while he worked the Casino. Late to bed with only a couple hours sleep before hitting it again. A real "trooper". He just needed a few jugs of coffee to "jumpstart" the day & get right back after it!

W.

El Perro
03-15-07, 00:29
Exon seemed to have had a good time. Kept me running & "ragged" early morning to late night. Early starts & late finishes fishing. Than drinks and dinner. Than more drinks while he worked the Casino. Late to bed with only a couple hours sleep before hitting it again. A real "trooper". He just needed a few jugs of coffee to "jumpstart" the day & get right back after it!

W.Did he skullfuck any largemouth bass?:)

Exon123
03-15-07, 16:30
Fishing in San Martin was awsome.

WoodStock rolled out the red carpet for me and negoicated the "Deep Deal" on both fishing and hotel. He is a great host and friend.

We floated two different rivers and saw some of the most beautiful country in the world. The place is just breath takingly beautiful.

And no, its not for the average monger You go their to fish not to fuck. Also its not cheap like most of you mongers. Example, the Air Fare round trip to San Martin is $507 US, plus hotel, plus float fishing, plus food and gambleing expenses, Your looking at $200 USD per fish and you throw them back.

Plus you work your ass off trying to catch those fish, they just don't jump into the boat.

The first day we had an extra guide and cook that floated ahead of us just to cook an Asada lunch complete with wine.

It was an experience I want to repete and hope to do so next year with WoodStock.

Again its not for everyone such as mongers like BundaLover, but I loved it and anyone that might be interested in a trip should contact WoodStock to check it out.

Exon

BundaLover
03-15-07, 20:41
Exon,

I'm glad you had a good time and posted your trip. You are correct that I would not enjoy spending as much as you to fish. However I believe in your constitutional right to fish. I think I would do the same trip as you except blow off the fishing thing. I might even order a fish for dinner when I get tired of beef and jabali. Then I would take the money saved and help some poor young ladies. Remember: 'Starve a fish, feed a pussy'.

Any photos?

Daddy Rulz
03-15-07, 22:00
Is there a place you can fish where the pussy just jumps in the boat? There was this rich old fucker on Lake Travis that had a big assed boat that pussy would just jump in. I don't think he did to much fishing though.

BadMan
03-15-07, 23:37
Congrats on the trip, Sounds like you had a great time. I personally don't have the patience to fish but it seems like a very good hobby. I heard somewhere that people who fish alot and people who own fish tend to have lower BP. Don't know if it's true but thats what I heard. Hope you caught some big fish, and I hope you did actually have time to bang some provintial pussy.

I will have to try it some time.

Bad

Exon123
03-16-07, 03:38
Is there a place you can fish where the pussy just jumps in the boat? There was this rich old fucker on Lake Travis that had a big assed boat that pussy would just jump in. I don't think he did to much fishing though.Daddy,

Your in Buenos Aires, the pussy not only "jumps in the boat" here, you have to work like a "MotherFucker" to keep the pussy "Out of the boat" or you'll "Sink".

In fact there might be more pussy here in B. A. than fish in San Martin. The mind plays tricks on us, when I'm home I can fish, but not Fuck, when I'm in B.A. I can Fuck, but not fish. Right now I wish I had another day or so in San martin, it was that good.

Exon