PDA

View Full Version : Gascon 1206

FreezeTheBitch
02-16-07, 16:55
Hey all you sick twisted fucks.

I was in BA in 05, I speak Italian so I stayed in Palermo. Met a very old man. He was Italian so we naturally hit it off. I mentioned chicas, he scrawled this address on a napkin for me.

Palermo Viejo.

The place is on Gascon #1206 (only one bell)

At the corner of "cabrerra" (sp?

$40p / La Hora!

The fat ugly ***** who runs the joint is scary but really quite sweet. Although I'm sure she's gotta a shotgun lyin around in there somewhere. Just say chicas or some dumb shit and they'll let you in. When asked how much whatever, be like a guy in the barrio said its 40 and hour, I met him at the parrillada. They should comply, they certainly did for me, altough it may have gone up since a year ago?

The place is a dump, no cleaning / showers, and bring a fuckin sheet, but at twelve bucks an hour (mas o menos) I could'nt resist. I'm not not a monger, I had never before paid to get fucked in my life. I even had a real girlfriend there, who fucked me for free, gotta love those provincial bitches, but when in Rome, ya' know.;-)

So I visited a handfull of times, my first visit was the best around 11am (it's open 24-7) there was 8-10 chicas and the place was fuckin empty. Most the hoes are 3's-4's, but theres usually a couple 5-7's. In the evening its packed with local guys drinking beers, waiting for the hot girls to stop fucking so they can catch some sloppy 42nd's. I found this rather sleezy and left 2 out of 5 times I visited. I liked it quiet, with a full selection, in the off hours, late nights can be busy too. So I fucked a few of these chicas, once I did two, cuz it was so fuckin cheap! They were all sweet, and me, being one good lookin muddafucka, they all wanted me to kiss them and passionately make love to them. I was like hell fuckin no I ain't kissin you ho! Face down, ass up! Laid em out and deep throated em. I was kinda rough on these bitches, and they were apparently ok with that, which was great. I'm not into drilling the ol' poop shoot, but this is the type of spot where anything goes, so if thats your thing, power to ya, go for it!

For a good cheap fuck. The place is worth checking out. They had one brazillian at the time, and hoes from all over. A few new chicas each visit. Your prolly all picky and would frown on this spot, but being I had no clue at the time of the vastness of selection and possibilities elsewhere, or about whores in general. I thought this place was the shit. Private apartment sounds too classy, I always called this place the ***** pit, but it's a good'n. And to all you payin too much trickin out ***** snob classy surrounding type muthafuckas. Don't say I did'nt warn ya. Peace ya sick twisted fucks. (me included):-)

-FreezeTheBitch - still colder than a polar bear's toe nails.

PS. I'm goin back soon, and because of this forum, I feel far better prepared, thanks!

WorldTravel69
11-05-07, 18:09
It is on the border of Almagro and Palermo Viejo. But there are no drawn border lines. On Gascon where Av. Cordoba meets Av. Estado de Israel.

The previous poster said she was a nice old lady. I say Freeze the b i t c h. She tried to get 10p for a presentation fee. She would not let me out, so I waited till someone either came in or out. A chica came out of her room and her date wanted out, so out I went. I should of said I would give her the 10p for BBBJ.

I was only shown two biggies. The third one that was coming out of her room was OK.

But CrazyGlue would like one of them. Big Big Tits.

Prices are still 40p half hour and 60p hour. Tel: is 4863-2891.

Smuler
11-07-07, 03:13

What about me WT?

Smuler

WorldTravel69
11-07-07, 10:41
Her name is Ana. They are so big that there is enough for both of you. Slightly bigger than a cantaloupe. But she is a big woman. If she got on top she might crush you.

What about me WT?

Smuler

WorldTravel69
04-12-10, 15:15
Gascon 1206, Apt 1, at J. A. Cabrera, near Av. Córdoba. 8-10 Chicas. Prices: 50p 30 min. 80p hour, 100p hour Complete. Tel: 4863-2891. Hours: 24/7.

Troy Smith
05-27-10, 19:03
Went to this place last Thursday night and I was surprised as for $50 peso what you actually got!

There where three girls and 2 of them where a 6 and 7 and the other one is not worth mentioning but!

I don't exactly remember the girls name I choose I think it was son! Anyway she fucked the shit out of me and it was amazing!

I would recommend this place if you want a quick fuck!

Troy Smith
06-24-10, 02:41
I went here tonight! And was amazing they had 5 girls to choose from and for the price of 50 per half hour I paid a 100 and got two for half an hour!

Was amazing! Great investment and it was a solid return! Go after 10 more girls!

Kazzooey
06-24-10, 12:23
Troy,

What two girls did you pick? And how well did they perform together?

My experience with threesomes is that they are complicated. If the girls feel uncomfortable in front of one another, or don't like each other, or get lazy when another girl is around, it can be disappointing.

I'm sure everyone would like to hear more details about your experience. Thanks.

WorldTravel69
05-05-11, 14:01
Nobody is answering.

I can not believe they went under.

Too many chicas working there.

Please go there and get the new number.