PDA

View Full Version : Movie Theatre in Recoleta Village

Member #1036
02-16-07, 18:38
After eating at the Hard Rock I decided to catch a movie in the Village. I went to see Letters in Iwo Jima. It starts at 1 40. I am at the window and its 1 43 so the lady says you are too late and cannot go in. I say I don't mind to miss the beginning and she says no so I get the 2 show. Now here they give you seat assignmest which is good for weekends and busy times but its Fri at 2 pm.

Now I'm used to sitting where I want when the theatre is empty and don't care what my ticket says. So I sit in the back and its gets about 10% full. Now most of the people coming in are Argentina or older people. This fucking idiots are checking their stubs and trying to find the exact seat the lady assigned them. Now I'm the first one and and it is comical to see everyone going up and down checking their tickets and seats and some people got into as somebody was sitting in her seat on a completely empty row.

Got to go home

Big Bob 7
02-16-07, 19:08
I know what you mean about the empty theater scenario but you have to watch it a little bit here when things appear to be undersold at the movies. Argentines are notorious for being late and I have been in an empty screening room which filled up to capacity in the last 5 minutes of the trailers before the feature.

Jaimito Cartero
02-18-07, 14:41
This is the theater that I go to, and I've gone in a few minutes late a couple of times with no problem. Perhaps they had canceled the showing because no one was in it, and weren't going to restart it for one guy?