PDA

View Full Version : 5 Day Report

Member #1036
02-17-07, 14:42
Most of you can read my experiences in the individual club section so I won't go into details here but to explain the overall experience so far. I've been coming here for 5 years more or less and haven't been back for about 1 year. I only came to finish up selling my apartment I bought.

I used to love this place but my experiences so far have been greatly disappointing and am glad I probably won't return. All the experienced guys will agree that years ago things were fantastic but living here you only see the gradual transition. I see the drastic transition from before.

The quality of girls has gone down 2 or 3 fold. I'm not too picky and my taste goes toward the more petite innocent looking than the tall blond fake boobed type girls. I enjoy looking at the tall blonds but even that it is very disappointing especially in Black. Then I go to Madahos as many say it is the new Black but hell it was terrible and still no comparison to Black IMO.

I never experience too far out of town except for Rio Cabana (closed) and Salome (still my favorite place) so I tried venturing out to Nuevo Estilo and Envidia. If it wasn't so far out I would stick to these places as these places are not to be influenced by new mongers as the Recoleta and downtown clubs.

I think prices in the smaller clubs has also maintained in my experience as no one has even mentioned 100 us to me in any of the clubs I take girls out even in Play which is in Recoleta.

So far the only highlight of my trip is that Salome is open again and I met an dermatologist who saved me from scratching my skin off when I arrived on Tuesday. She is the best looking doctor I ever seen and we have a date tonight which I hope goes well. Of course, she says she never dates her patients but since I'm leaving Tues and no longer her patient she would love to go out with me.

Newbies, should always hook up with someone here as their is vast knowledge and will save you much headache and wasted money. Also if you can speak Spanish it will make your experience 10 times better.

Just my fucking 2 cents and hope to meet a couple of you guyss before I go home as I'm bored talking to these mindless chicas.

Member #1036
02-19-07, 13:45
Man am I ever ready to go home. Its too bad my sex drive is not what it used to be as I'm only good for a couple shots a day where as before 3 or 4 would normal.

Anyways stopped in at Orleans on Friday and Saturday and talked with a few American guys to pass the time and had a fun time.

Saturday my dermatologist doctor and I hit Puerto Madero and had a great time. Finally someone I can speak to with some intelligience. Real turnon looking at this sexy women and smart too. Passed the night with her and she invites me to her house on Sunday night as she is going to cook for me. I put her in a cab around 2 and then hit Salome and do a girl name Paloma (see Salome thread) Do my nightly coffee stop at 4 am at Madeleine cafe where all the leftover Cafe Exedra girls hang out.

Wake up Sunday morning and hit the Recoleta Park for the swap meet and buy my gifts for all my putas in the states. Fine looking women all over the place. Great eye candy.

Time to hit the docs house and she buzzes me in and nice apartment near Salome. Its 5 pm and we snack talk etc. Head out to get some to eat and go to the restaurant Las Canas near the theatres near Corrientes. Nice pasta and outdoor cafe. Lousy Caesar salad but good pasta.

Take doc home and she invites to go eat tonight (Monday) so I will go pick her up at the hospital. Meeting her was a life saver for me as I am more into the romance thing than the constant mongering thing and this was a nice change of pace for me.

This is my last night here and probably my last trip here as my apartment deal is closed and money in the bank and after this last plane ride I don't think I can take another long ass trip for decent sex but because of my desires not quiite enjoyable as before.