PDA

View Full Version : First BA Trip. Early Feb. 07

Axelwolf
02-24-07, 09:58
Gentleman.

Overview: Under the cover of darkness and several pages of print outs from this site, I landed in BA from Australia. After a 36hr flight via US, I hit the airport. Having read about the taxi rip off's, I landed a driver that was shonky. But I was even worse when he dropped me off at the hotel.

I enlisted Roxanna's help (not speaking any spanish) worth every dollar! The chica seen was great visiting Black and Madahos, Cattos every night. Chicas each night. Played the game in each club. Tried out the street walker scene with 2 old hags lol! A massage in a hotel room turned out to be a real stunner 10/10 that went for 1 1/2 hours of full sex. After 7 days. My back was aching and I was on the the plane back to OZ.

BA satisfied my mongering habbits. This web site provided me with all the resources to complete my mission. Now its time to plan trip 2.

Axelwolf.

Thomaso276
02-24-07, 18:52
Axe: congratulations on doing something that a lot of first time visitors cannot seem to handle. Read the board, take notes (or print outs) develop a gameplan and execute. Too many folks simply ask never-ending, general questions; relying on others to repost info that is readily available.

By doing some research and planning your trip you improved your chances of success. Considering your long flight, I would recomend 2-3 weeks for your next trip.

PS when you recover tell us about the massage surprise (name, webpage, price, etc.

Axelwolf
03-06-07, 11:36
G'day Thomaso276

Check out the web link below, Yanina was the girl at Corrientes al 800, 4th or 5th floor, was 180p for GFE, no anal, but I did not ask. Good results.

Tel:4393-1778

http://www.masajes.com.ar/yanina/index.html

Cheers, Axelwolf.

Daddy Rulz
03-06-07, 13:23
Is that good or bad?

Exon123
03-06-07, 13:36
G'day Thomaso276

Check out the web link below, Yanina was the girl at Corrientes al 800, 4th or 5th floor, was 180p for GFE, no anal, but I did not ask. Good results.

Tel:4393-1778

http://www.masajes.com.ar/yanina/index.html

Cheers, Axelwolf.$180 Peso's seems expensive for that Chica.

Exon