PDA

View Full Version : Any happy endings in hotel spa?

Eliok
03-02-07, 10:07
Hi guys,

I am travelling to B.A. for business, and will not have too much free time. And to make things worst, is that my wife will be in the group. As I haven't reserved a hotel yet; I wonder if anybody had any happy ending or sensual massage in a nice hotel spa. I would realy thank you for at least a hint. I promise to report upon return.

Thanks in advance.

Daddy Rulz
03-02-07, 13:54
Hi guys,

I am travelling to be. A. For business, and will not have too much free time. And to make things worst, is that my wife will be in the group. As I haven't reserved a hotel yet; I wonder if anybody had any happy ending or sensual massage in a nice hotel spa. I would realy thank you for at least a hint. I promise to report upon return.

Thanks in advance,Take her to the Colminga spa, seperate area for boys and girls, get your hand job there for an additional 100P. Not the best but it will work.

Eliok
03-02-07, 17:28
Take her to the Colminga spa, seperate area for boys and girls, get your hand job there for an additional 100P. Not the best but it will work.That is not an option for me at all. I have no time; nor the chances that my wife will accept to go to the spa otuside the hotel.

Thanks anyhow.

Daddy Rulz
03-02-07, 17:40
That is not an option for me at all. I have no time; nor the chances that my wife will accept to go to the spa otuside the hotel.

Thanks anyhow.I misread your first post to mean you had a lot of time. (Hunt castigate me) My bad, good luck finding what your looking for it's gonna be tough I think. Any chance you can break away for 2 hours to "buy her a present" I can direct you to some privados if you can.

Nemesis
03-02-07, 18:37
Why don't you just get your wife to give you that handjob?

Thomaso276
03-03-07, 11:01
Let's see - here on business, bringing the wife, looking for a 30 minute quickie inside the hotel spa.

Doen't sound like a viable plan.

Hunt99
03-03-07, 11:46
(Hunt castigate me) Hey, I'm not cruel, I don't want to make you a eunuch!

Anyway, it has been reported in the past that Roxana has been able to successfully divert accompanying wives on a special "City Tour/Shopping Extravaganza" while their husbands were able to have a bit of fun for a few hours. Our girl Rox is certainly up for it, so why not PM or telephone her to explain your needs?

BadMan
03-03-07, 12:17
Rox the decoy, great idea. Because I have been reading around and business hotel massage parlors aren't really a good place to go to get some action when accompanied by the wife.

Either send the wife on a sight seeing or shopping excursion and sneak off to a civilized massage parlor or forget the idea man. Wives and mongering don't mix.

Take care,

Bad

Daddy Rulz
03-03-07, 14:32
Stay with the wife, it ain't worth the devastation to her when you get caught! And you eventually will get caught!Might be the best advise.

Hunt, did I do a Yogi? I thought castigate was punishment, and castrate was what Gringas do to their men.

Hunt99
03-03-07, 16:05
But yes, Roxana has taken care of a multitude of personal services for me, and I have trust in her integrity, efficiency, and especially her discretion. This includes not only procuring chicas, but also buying some stuff for me, locating a tailor, paying off loan sharks and gambling debts, and tearfully reporting to wacko stalker chicas that I had unfortunately passed away after a brief illness. [sob]

Actually I forget who it was that she took care of by giving the special city tour for a visiting wife / girlfriend, but if you use the search function it could be easily found. Or you could take the astonishingly bold step of asking her yourself.

Starfe
03-03-07, 19:00
Everyone goes home with a smile & a happy ending.

http://www.colmegna.com.ar/

(just notice you said its out of the question) Shame on your wife for missing the adventure gene. Just drag her there.

Eliok
03-05-07, 09:45
I will take Badboy's and Sydney's advice; and be good during this trip. I think it is going to be too risky to fool around.

Anyhow; I will be staying at the Sheraton; and will try their spa; although will be only for the massage.

Eliok
03-09-07, 13:14
Hi,

I went to the spa at the Sheraton twice.

I was almost there. She massaged my butt very sensualy, and when I turned over it was obvious to her of my intentions.

She smiled when she noticed my erection, continued to massage me very close in my upper thighs; and I didn't have the guts to ask her to finish me off. But I think that if I could have had another session, I had a pretty good chance of getting lucky.

I have to return in a few months, so I will try again (maybe she remembers me) Meanwhile, if some of you have better luck than me; there in any other hotel spa; please let me know.

Daddy Rulz
03-09-07, 14:17
Hi,

I went to the spa at the sheraton twice.

I was alomost there. She massaged my butt very sensualy, and when I turned over it was obvious to her of my intentions.

She smiled when she noticed my erection, continued to massage me very close in my upper thighs; and I didn't have the guts to ask her to finish me off. But I think that if I could have had another session, I had a pretty good chance of getting lucky.

I have to return in a few months, so I will try again (maybe she remembers me) Meanwhile, if some of you have better luck than me; there in any other hotel spa; please let me know.I don't know how your spanish is, but in the same circumstance you could smile and ask her if help for your problem is possible.

Eliok
03-09-07, 15:56
You are absolutely right. I am embarassed to say I freaked out.

And now I am gone, and I feel the need of returning and finishing my work.

Beleive me I had double thoughts about writing the "review"; but I had to be honest with you guys out there and maybe help someone else.

AllIWantIsLove
03-10-07, 14:42
If she smiled when she saw your erection I think that I would have just tried very gently moving her hand to my dick. Of course if she resisted you'd have to give up. Better yet, gently move her hand to your dick with one hand while waving a $50 peso note at her with your other hand. Or a $100 peso note depending on your degree of desperation.

Of course being able to speak some Spanish is the best way to indicate your desires and how much tip you are willing to pay to have them taken care of.

Good luck on your next trip.

Bob