PDA

View Full Version : Where to sell used goods? Kitchen appliance

Bellas
03-07-07, 19:10
This may be easy.

Nice forum as well for the living in Argentina side of things. Nice work guys.

Have some used kitchen appliances in nice condition and would like to sell them somewhere. One item was about $50US, is still in nice condition and would like to get something for it instead of just leaving it behind. Maybe even $20 or so.

Sure I can give it away I suppose, but don't really know many people and first, I could use the extra 20.

Anyone know a used market of sorts that I could go and try to sell this? It's a decent size and weight so I don't want to be lugging it around the city on the train going to unsure places that people are only guessing that I could get rid of it.

Would like to hear some fairly sure place or places to go if possible.

Thank you.

Andres
03-08-07, 01:17
This may be easy.

Nice forum as well for the living in Argentina side of things. Nice work guys.

Have some used kitchen appliances in nice condition and would like to sell them somewhere. One item was about $50US, is still in nice condition and would like to get something for it instead of just leaving it behind. Maybe even $20 or so.

Sure I can give it away I suppose, but don't really know many people and first, I could use the extra 20.

Anyone know a used market of sorts that I could go and try to sell this? It's a decent size and weight so I don't want to be lugging it around the city on the train going to unsure places that people are only guessing that I could get rid of it.

Would like to hear some fairly sure place or places to go if possible.

Thank you.Options:

1) Segundamano newspaper.

2) Classifieds websites (www.segundamano.com.ar, www.todoar.com.ar, thousands of sites)

3) Find stores for used items on the main avenues.

4) Clarin classifieds.

Hope this helps,

Andres