PDA

View Full Version : Claxxon Madero Resto-Bar (Puerto Madero)

BadMan
03-11-07, 11:50
Went here the other day for lunch, basically because it was one of the first on the restaurant row and second because I assumed that since it was in PM it would be good, BIG MISTAKE, they claim to be a resto-bar and it shows because it seems the emphasis here is on the bar. I had the lomito eiffel and my friend had the chicken, we had some non-alcoholic mixed drinks and an appetizer platter. The service was good and so were the drinks but that's about it.

Lets start, the mixed drinks were good, it's a bar after all. The appetizer was SHIT, the chicken tenders were cold and not very well seasoned. The onion rings were some of the worst I have ever had PERIOD. And for potato skins they actually brought potato skins, as in slivers of potato skins deep fried WTF? When the food got there, my steak was small and not even grilled but fried, all the veggies it came with tasted pickled and not fresh ughhh. My friends chicken and fries were good. And thats about it, the food here sucks. Don't go here if you are looking for a good meal. As a bar it looks like it would be a nice hang out, but again, the appetizers suck. Hard Rock has really good american appetizers, this place doesn't. In all I paid 120 AR. Not expensive but for the quality of the food, it was a waste. I hope I got the name right.

Bad