PDA

View Full Version : Breton (Godoy Cruz 2791)

BadMan
03-13-07, 21:34
I have recently been searching for a gooooood pizza place here in BA, considering all the pizza places I am quite surprised it is still very hit and miss. I was talking to a porteno buddy of mine who lives in the building and he told me about this place he swears by called Breton. He gave me the number and I called them up. Pizza arrived within 40 minutes, very warm due to the special heat pack they use that some other places here don't. I ordered a large deep dish, with ham, mushrooms and onions. To be honest I took off the mushrooms since they must have been canned and not to my liking, but the mozzarella ham and onion deep dish was surprisingly good. The crust is the star attraction here, not the best overall but compared to other BA pizza spots very VERY good IMHO. I also ordered 6 empanadas, also pretty good quality. Total price 33.50 AR and a 2.50 tip for the delivery guy. A full dinner for 2. One warning, they really REALLY pile on the toppings, When they handed me the pizza box I thought they had put a brick in there, but to my surpirse when I opened the box there was about a pound of toppings on my pizza.

For those who like deep dish style pizzas this place might be a good place to try, the quality, portions and pricing all seem to be in order.

Here's the number and enjoy.

4777-3094

Bad