View Full Version : Bokoto Sushi & amp; Wok

Rock Harders
03-14-07, 07:30
Bokoto Sushi & Wok.

Huergo 261- Las Canitas.

4776-6506/ 0800-888-BOKOTO (265686)

www.bokoto.com

Mongers-

I have ordered delivery from this place about twice a week for the past 7 months or so (or since my now ex girlfriend introduced me to it) I always get the Sashimi de Salmon ($30AR) and the Nigiri de Salmon ($29AR) which completely fills me up, a real feat for those who are aware of my eating habits. The food arrives within an hour consistantly fresh and of very high quality, better than the half dozen or so other sushi places I have been to in Buenos Aires. I have eaten several time at the Las Canitas branch (they have another branch on Pueyrredon near Libertador, and one each at Las Lenas ski resort and Pinamar) and the restaurant is very nice place to take a girl you are trying to get to spread her legs. Overall, I highly recommend this place.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Big Bob 7
03-14-07, 09:44
Just wanted to add that I have tried to go to this place twice (the Caņitas branch) for lunch and they have not been open. The first time I was just in the neighborhood and passing by. The second time I read in the Lonely Planet guide (what a useless peice crap) that from March to December they have lunch hours. One of my favorites, Irifune, has been closed for the month for remodeling so this has me out looking for other options. This is not the case as they open at 800PM for dinner only.