PDA

View Full Version : Ariana from www.Discretas.Com.Ar

BadMan
03-15-07, 17:59
Ok fellow board members I am looking for somebody who has been with this chick in the past. She claims to be a print model here in BA, she does look extremely good in my opinion, of course she's no Ann Coulter but then again not many can fill those size 16 shoes.

Anyhow, I want to bang her but she is quoting me some serious gringo prices and I am willing to pay, just as long as someone on here doesn't tell me they were banging her 2 weeks ago for 200 AR.

Just for the record she is offering 2 hours with bbbj and cim for 200 US. So if anyone has info on this chick.

Let me know,

Bad.

Thanks in advance

Daddy Rulz
03-15-07, 21:02
But I have for sure seen her somewhere. Might have been a club, I'm thinking Madaho or maybe just another website, but she looks familiar.

Stowe
03-16-07, 01:12
But I have for sure seen her somewhere. Might have been a club, I'm thinking Madaho or maybe just another website, but she looks familiar.DR, you saw her with me. She is / was my girlfriend. We hooked up some time ago, she saw me walking the street and just had to have me. Unfortunately, I lost track of her because of all the other hot chicas that Chase after me. I hear she was on anti-depressants due to my moving her down to the minors of my chica list.

Suerte.

Stowe.

Damn, she is hot! I would LOVE to come in her mouth!

Stowe
03-16-07, 01:15
If she had a giant adam's apple, better eyes, mouth, nose, ears, throat, hair, tits, lips, teeth, gums, fingernails, eyelashes, legs, stomach, butt, feet, toes and smile, and especially that warm, loving personality of Ann's this chica would be the spitting image of Ann Coulter.

But otherwise, I'd take Ann over this chica. I like the dominant, butch, mean, hateful type chicas.

Suerte,

Stowe

Big Bob 7
03-16-07, 21:10
Better be on "post-op" watch. How many female WG's that look like that are advertising CIM at any price on the Internet?

BadMan
03-16-07, 21:29
Didn't really get the post op watch comment BB7, please elaborate.

Thanks,

Bad.

PS, she didn't advertise it, she only advertised bbbj, though she agreed to it with some prodding.

Daddy Rulz
03-17-07, 03:54
Better be on "post-op" watch. How many female WG's that look like that are advertising CIM at any price on the Internet?She used to be my brother!

Joking, no way this chica used to be a man, though we could get Ricardo to give us an expert opinion.