PDA

View Full Version : St. Patrick's Day - Saturday March 17th

Retire N Trave
03-16-07, 12:26
New guy - in town till end of March. If anyone would like to explore the St. Patrick's Day celebration (some 50,000 beer drinkers expected for a few streets closed to traffic near the Kilkenny Pub) please PM me. Some club explorations (Recoleta? To cap off St. Pat's Day would be great especially if an experienced monger would be kind enough to lead the charge.

Daddy Rulz
03-16-07, 14:42
New guy - in town till end of March. If anyone would like to explore the St. Patrick's Day celebration (some 50,000 beer drinkers expected for a few streets closed to traffic near the Kilkenny Pub) please PM me. Some club explorations (Recoleta? To cap off St. Pat's Day would be great especially if an experienced monger would be kind enough to lead the charge.I really don't like crowds like that but if you do it should be fun.

Few words of advice, leave wallet, watch and all valuables in the hotel. Stash money in a few different pockets with an emergancy 100 in a sock the one in your drawers or on your feet either way. Pick pockets should be out in force.

It's a safe area so no real conserns for violance other than the normal drunk big crowd stuff.

Have fun, should be a great party.