PDA

View Full Version : Fray Cayetano 120 - Avoid -

Alan23
03-17-07, 22:35
Had visited this place a few months ago - a very average experience, however the house is rather clean and nice. At that time it was quoted as 1 hour = 60 completo.

Today I was in the neighborhood, so decided to stop in (without my info list / prices in hand) Made the mistake of choosing "Romina" who turned out to be a real cold fish. The price quote this time was 1 hour= 80 conventional or 90 completo. I asked if they had change for a 100p note, the answer was yes. Before settling in, I ask where my cambio was - was told I would get it on my way out. Since I had been here before, wasn't really bothered too much with the idea. Of course this was before I realized how bad the service was going to be.

On my way out, had to ask twice for my change. I believe their rachet is to see how many people will forget they have money coming back.

This place is probably out the way for most board readers, however some in or near Flores may accidentially run across this place. I would recommend you to avoid.