PDA

View Full Version : Tucuman 741, PB, D

WorldTravel69
03-22-07, 14:38
Near Maipu. I saw four nice chicas. And one shitty Mamasan. The price varied from the chica on the street to the Mamasan. Must of been my shitty Spanish. I asked her the price and she wanted to know which one I wanted. She got a little hot when I was writing on my list. She did not understand that the List would help her business.

80-100 30 mins. 100-180 hour. Call to be sure. 4393 4776, 4393 4777. Open 24/7.

Elusive
04-09-07, 20:00
Went in today my other first 3 choices were closed, likely for Semana Santa. I called first, mamason said 4 girls, they did have three, which is better than the usual honesty ratio at these joints. She shows me three girls, all passable, one pretty named Sol, I remember reading something bad about her, so I chose the brunette. Mamason said 200 pesos, I said it was 100 last time, she said "Oh, without cola is $150 inc BBBJ, I said fine, she offered two girls for 200 pesos, inc BBBJ. I took a blonde and a brunette, passing on Sol.

Note to self: It seems like the only times in my life getting two girls ever worked out well was in places I am a regular. If they pushed it on me, it always sucked, if I talk some girls into it, they often don't get serious enough, or won;t get sufficiently nasty enough.

Girls come in, try to give CBJ, I start to get dressed and call mamason, they relent.

Girls try to give BBBJ without actually putting it in their mouth, I start to get dressed and call mamason, they relent.

Girls try to say they have ten minutes of my 30 minutes left, I start to call mamason, they relent.

Twenty five minutes, in, I finally threw the blonde out, nothing more annoying than fake moaning, overly agressive hands, etc.

If I lived in Salt Lake City, I might put up with this type of aggravation, but in BA, lifes too short and I noticed they make new 21 year olds every year, so there will always be new talent.

I for one wouldn't return to this joint for free.

WorldTravel69
04-10-07, 11:48
I like your style. But of course, after I met the old ***** at the door I was sure I would not go back.

I hope you visit lots of other places that are better.

One is 1646 Viamonte.

Elusive
04-10-07, 17:07
Thanks, I will try it

WorldTravel69
04-08-10, 17:33
I would have to say closed. I rang and no answer.

The phone number leads to Esmeralda 770 2 F.