PDA

View Full Version : Libertad 443, Piso 1, D

WorldTravel69
03-23-07, 10:54
At Corrientes. Quoted as 30p 30 mins. And 40p hour. 4383 3636. Open 24/7.

Jaimito Cartero
03-23-07, 15:09
At Corrientes. Quoted as 30p 30 mins. And 40p hour. 4383 3636. Open 24/7.If you check it out, make sure you report on it.

Jack 24
05-21-07, 15:23
Young, light-skinned, black hair, medium build.

Fairly affectionate.

Hairy muff (me gusta)

Did 30 minutes for 30 p.

In a nice building, ring 1 d, pretty madam with gimp leg comes down to let you in.

Tried to get the madam to go for a spin. She quoted 100 p for an hour and I said ok; then she said ¨despues¨; then when I was leaving, I asked again but she brushed me off with a smile and an ¨a la tarde¨

Good time for 30 p, even took a shower after.

Downside: not real clean place inside the privado

Xyconyx
05-05-08, 01:31
I went there today (had a past good experience with tall skinny paraguaya named Belen, I like them real skinny)

No Belen, but there was a decent looking girl, cute, 18 years old, nice boobs.

Only one girl, it was Sunday.

I'm horrible with names, brunnette, real pretty, medium height, looks good with clothes on. But when she took her clothes off, it was not as good as originally thought.

She was burn marks, stretch marks and her gut was big (she had a child recently) she was still pretty, her skin was mostly soft and fresh out of the shower so I figured what the hell.

Pretty good service, CBJ, almost made me cum, lots of playing, and she was very responsive to getting plowed, nice moaning.

I didn't see the new flyer till after wards, but it says "bucal hasta el final", worth checking out next time. Says 24 hs, but have no idea.

4383-3636

50p hour.

60p hour free participations (more than once) didn't make a case out of it.

The madam Gaby told me that they rotate between there and.

Sarmiento 1335 4º be.

Xyc

WorldTravel69
05-05-08, 20:34
Sarmiento 1335 is a Lock store.

I went there today (had a past good experience with tall skinny paraguaya named Belen, I like them real skinny)

No Belen, but there was a decent looking girl, cute, 18 years old, nice boobs.

Only one girl, it was Sunday.

I'm horrible with names, brunnette, real pretty, medium height, looks good with clothes on. But when she took her clothes off, it was not as good as originally thought.

She was burn marks, stretch marks and her gut was big (she had a child recently) she was still pretty, her skin was mostly soft and fresh out of the shower so I figured what the hell.

Pretty good service, CBJ, almost made me cum, lots of playing, and she was very responsive to getting plowed, nice moaning.

I didn't see the new flyer till after wards, but it says "bucal hasta el final", worth checking out next time. Says 24 hs, but have no idea.

4383-3636

50p hour.

60p hour free participations (more than once) didn't make a case out of it.

The madam Gaby told me that they rotate between there and.

Sarmiento 1335 4º be.

Xyc

Xyconyx
05-05-08, 23:32
Sarmiento 1335 is a Lock store.Terribly srry, she wrote it on a piece of paper, and there was a 3 and a 7 imposed on it, I suppose it is.

Sarmiento 1375

Xyc

WorldTravel69
05-06-08, 01:52
Will find out.

Terribly srry, she wrote it on a piece of paper, and there was a 3 and a 7 imposed on it, I suppose it is.

Sarmiento 1375

Xyc

WorldTravel69
05-08-08, 15:24
Sister apartment of Sarmiento 1337, piso 4 B.

Will find out.

Jes1959
08-30-08, 17:55
2 girls presented, not my type. Left with no issues.

Jes

Cadavez
02-09-09, 16:20
2 girls presented, not my type. Left with no issues.

JesI was there today with Julietta, nice girl, she said 22, I think 25, nice ace but heardly accept be touched. They try to charge you more than they say when you call them had a discussion with the lady there. For all these problems and discusions and the feeling they are stealing you. I will not go back.

Lysander
11-08-09, 02:26
Real low end privada. Rooms are very small, dark and dingy with no A / C and no windows, sound proofing or mirrors. I doubt the sheets are changed from one week to the next. Was shown in by fat receptionista and introduced to three chubbies and one nice looking slim Portena with fair skin. Asked if she did BBBJ. "No never", she replied in a tone of shocked surprise. So decided to pass. Was shown out by receptionists with no problem.

Last year found one of my surprise gems here. Took her out a few times for two hour sessions in nearby transitorio. Was only charged $180 for two hour takeout. Lovely girl and great in bed. Sadly she is no longer there and didn't have her own cell phone so is lost for eve. The rate now is quoted as $100 for the hour.

Not recommended

El Alamo
11-08-09, 16:53
This place (Libertad 443 1D) used to be one of my favorite privados when I was convinced the budget privados were where the gems were. Some girls who are now all over the internet and charging north of $200 an hour started in this place when they were 15 years old.

I think $100 an hour is a gringo price. My guess is that the correct price is probably about $70 an hour.

For a while I thought that the standard $150 half hour /$200 an hour privados might be the best value. However, after again sampling some $50 to $100 an hour privados I have returned to my original preference of budget privados for 2 reasons.

First, the $150/$200 privados are way overrated. While there are occasional girls worth the price, usually the girls are older, not so pretty and the girls themselves are the only one who think they are worth $150/$200 pesos.

Secondly, amongst the $50 to $100 peso privados are girls who will blow the girls in the higher priced privado away. They are younger and prettier but haven't figured out that the patch of fur they are sitting on is worth a fortune.

You might have to sample a few of these budget privados before you find a gem. Even when you find the gem, the privado undoubtedly will be in pretty rough (disgusting) shape. But that is why the price is $50 to $100 pesos.

Put another way, the budget privados are not for the faint of heart.

Sinistra
11-08-09, 22:32
I'm pretty sure I picked up some piojos (unwanted scalp companions) here about 7 months ago. Filthy sheets are a breeding ground for head and body lice. No thanks.

Lysander
11-09-09, 01:18
This place (Libertad 443 1D) used to be one of my favorite privados when I was convinced the budget privados were where the gems were. Some girls who are now all over the internet and charging north of $200 an hour started in this place when they were 15 years old.

I think $100 an hour is a gringo price. My guess is that the correct price is probably about $70 an hour.

For a while I thought that the standard $150 half hour /$200 an hour privados might be the best value. However, after again sampling some $50 to $100 an hour privados I have returned to my original preference of budget privados for 2 reasons.

First, the $150/$200 privados are way overrated. While there are occasional girls worth the price, usually the girls are older, not so pretty and the girls themselves are the only one who think they are worth $150/$200 pesos.

Secondly, amongst the $50 to $100 peso privados are girls who will blow the girls in the higher priced privado away. They are younger and prettier but haven't figured out that the patch of fur they are sitting on is worth a fortune.

You might have to sample a few of these budget privados before you find a gem. Even when you find the gem, the privado undoubtedly will be in pretty rough (disgusting) shape. But that is why the price is $50 to $100 pesos.

Put another way, the budget privados are not for the faint of heart.You are absolutely right. Some of my all time best finds have been in low end privados, but it does take a lot of work. You need to be prepared to go to quite a few places and to make some repeat visits and you need to make an effort to get on good terms with the receptionista, who will know if she has some interesting new girls and can tell you when they are likely to be available - probably a bit harder if you don't speak spanish. Because they are often so depressing and downright unsanitary, takeout is the only viable option for me. As they are often short of rooms, I have found that these place usually charge a very small mark up for take out. In Libertad 443 takeout price is 100p versus normal price of 80p. Last year I found a couple of low end places did not charge any more for takeout. Another bonus is that when you do take out one of the girls, she will be really pleased to be spending a couple of hours with you in a nice environment instead of in the little shit hole where she has to spend the rest of the day.

So I guess I will continue to frequent low end privados in search of those elusive little gems that make BA such an interesting place to pursue this hobby.

Lysander

Lysander
10-25-10, 23:01

For a while I thought that the standard $150 half hour/$200 an hour privados might be the best value. However, after again sampling some $50 to $100 an hour privados I have returned to my original preference of budget privados for 2 reasons.

Put another way, the budget privados are not for the faint of heart. Well I see I am the last person who put in a report on this place a year ago. Dropped in on the off chance that I might find another Pamela, a delightful young spinner fresh from the the north I met there two years ago. A took her out several times and had some of my best ever sessions with her in nearby telo. Well the place is just the same, as unsanitary and cramped as ever, and price is unchanged at 100p per hour (80p if you are a local. Was introduced to three girls. Two awful and one Romina from Paraguay doable. Take out used to be good value, but now they are asking 200p so I declined. For dedicated enthusiasts of low-end privados only

WorldTravel69
04-29-11, 14:35
Libertad 443, piso 1 Apt D, at Corrientes. 6+ Chicas. Prices: 80p 30 min. 120p hour, Completo 160p. Tel: 4383-3636. Hours: 24/7.

Zanny
07-22-11, 22:54
July 2011 Trip Report. Once we buzzed, she came down the stairs to let us in, and check us out. Up we go and there is a small entrance room with a few chairs and a TV but the place looks like a bad apartment, need a coat of paint, who knows about the beds. We are told the gringo price is 100/150 and are then presented with two girls. Mia has got a tight hot body, dark skin, just bad teeth that need braces but pretty doable. Next up is chubby Cielo. When we said no, the price dropped to 80/120!

For 120 I would like to know how much to take Mia out and back to my place, which would be nice.