PDA

View Full Version : SexMachine in BsAs Mar 30th - Apr. 25th

SexMachine
03-28-07, 13:13
Hi guys.

I am coming to BsAs on the above noted dates. If anybody wants to meet up for Beers or Mongering, Post it here or PM me.

I am staying at an apartment near Cardoba and Suipacha.

I am also planning to travel for a few days to Asuncion and Rio. If anybody is interested in coming along, let me know.

SexMachine

WorldTravel69
03-28-07, 14:09
Most of us mongers will be at Exedra at 11pm or so.

Hi guys.

I am coming to BsAs on the above noted dates. If anybody wants to meet up for Beers or Mongering, Post it here or PM me.

I am staying at an apartment near Cardoba and Suipacha.

I am also planning to travel for a few days to Asuncion and Rio. If anybody is interested in coming along, let me know.

SexMachine

SexMachine
03-28-07, 16:20
I will see you mongers at Exedra around 11 on Friday the 30th.

SM

LucasChicago
03-28-07, 16:28
Eight nopw I am in <gyalyuchu or however you spell ot. I am having fun. I will be in bsas on Sunday. Where will everyone be?

WorldTravel69
03-29-07, 14:33
Same as almost everynight. Some of us will be at the Exedra around 11pm.

Eight nopw I am in <gyalyuchu or however you spell ot. I am having fun. I will be in bsas on Sunday. Where will everyone be?

LucasChicago
03-29-07, 16:57
Great I will be there. Sorry about the spelling. I was at an internet cafe and the letters were rubbed off. I got robbed of all my cash but have plenty of cards. I don't want to take an advance is there anyone that can give suggestions on how to have chica fun still using credit cards?

Sportsman
03-29-07, 20:40
I got robbed of all my cash but have plenty of cards. I don't want to take an advance is there anyone that can give suggestions on how to have chica fun still using credit cards?Sorry to hear about you being robbed. May I suggest the attached photo? :p

Photo courtesy of El Greco.

Hunt99
03-29-07, 21:13
Great I will be there. Sorry about the spelling. I was at an internet cafe and the letters were rubbed off. I got robbed of all my cash but have plenty of cards. I don't want to take an advance is there anyone that can give suggestions on how to have chica fun still using credit cards?Go out to dinner with a group, you pay with your credit card, and have the other members of the group pay you in cash? Possible, but definitely a hassle.

Really, taking a cash advance is the only realistic suggestion I have for you.

Pete Puma
03-30-07, 04:56
The Puma express will be in BA April 4 for 2 weeks after 2 fun filled weeks in Thailand. Let the fun continue. I hope we can hook up for a prowl.

LucasChicago
03-30-07, 11:42
Great picture. I will be at Excedra at 11pm on Sunday!

WorldTravel69
03-30-07, 21:22
I forgot to mention. Some of us eat at the restaurant before heading to Exedra.

Well, I do most nights. Good music and food. Cordoba 945. A few doors down from Exedra. Sorry, closed Sundays.

Great picture. I will be at Excedra at 11pm on Sunday!