PDA

View Full Version : Esmeralda 961, piso 4, C

Rev BS
03-28-07, 16:27
Just wanted to add this location to the list. Went at noon, 6 chicas (morenas) all doable. Gringo price was 60/80. Did the full hour with Julieta, a very sweet and amiable girl. She was totally into the massage as well as sexo completo. I highly recommend her. The sexo was extra 60 pesos. Very clean and attractive establishment. Take out available. My first contribution to the board. Thanks to all the other contributors and Jackson especially for the forum. Ciao

Fretta
04-06-07, 07:33
I stopped by here and buzzed. I was met with a male voice that was rather severe sounding, but I asked about a massage and was buzzed in. I then got up to the door and knocked and got the same severe voice saying "diga!" repeatedly. In a dark hallway with a deep growly voice telling me to speak up? I was here for a nice relaxing massage and I felt like I was trying to get into some speakeasy and needed a secret password. It was all a bit too creepy for me so I just walked away. These places should be warm and inviting and make you feel relaxed and I've learned to trust my instincts and just move onto the next place if I don't feel comfortable. Who knows, maybe I missed a great time, but there are dozens of places within just a few blocks of here and they really need to work on the welcome wagon. Also, having a nice chica receptionist with a soothing voice wouldn't hurt.