PDA

View Full Version : Fana Spa

Fretta
03-30-07, 14:38
There's a spa / massage parlor that I found called "Fana Spa" and it's supposed to be in Barrio Norte. It was linked off the Brisa site and a couple of the girls I recognize from there. Has anybody had any experience with this place? Does anyone have a street address?

http://www.fanaspa.com.ar/

JengisKhan
03-30-07, 18:15
Talcahuano 1097 5F

Strad
03-31-07, 02:38
Lucia from Esmeralda 961, piso 4, C. Lucia has been working there fulltime, she can't be working at that Fana joint. Maybe the images has been borrowed just for showing.

Alan23
03-31-07, 12:23
Talcahuano 1097 5fAny pricing and service information - Anyone?

Fretta
03-31-07, 13:46
Lucia from Esmeralda 961, piso 4, C. Lucia has been working there fulltime, she can't be working at that Fana joint. Maybe the images has been borrowed just for showing.Likely it's not a borrowed image, rather the website likely hasn't been updated since Lucia took her show on the road. She's cute, but there are better pictures to steal.

As for pricing, my guess is that it's owned by the same people who run Brisa, so probably around 70p for the massage with manual and a bit of negotiation for extras. At Brisa it was usually about 50-100 depending on how much the girl thought she could get.

Fretta
04-04-07, 18:09
Yay! I made it back to Buenos Aires!

Since this place isn't far from where I am staying, a few hours after getting off the airplane I decided I needed a massage to soothe my stiff muscle after an extremely long flight from Milano.

Well, Fana kinda ain't all that. The place is relatively clean, but it doesn't feel warm and inviting like some other places and it definitely could use a serious makeover.

Only two chicas. One was a little thick for my taste, but she had a really sweet disposition. The other chica, Natty (Nati? Had one of those short little hardbodies that turn into middle aged women who look like rugby players. Anyway, in her youth she was cute and she looked like she was maybe only sixteen (I asked, she insisted she was 19—which was plausible) Anyway, she had kind of a blank air about her, but I picked her because what was behind door number one was a little thick for my taste. Bad choice.

The massage was mechanical but not bad. The sex. Hmm. Let me explain. She had this look on her face that went something like "Oh, God, I hope I don't go to hell for this. Please, let it be over."

Here are the numbers:

Spa: 5

Chica Looks: 7 (would have looked cute dressed as a cheerleader)

Chica Sex: 4 (insert moan here)

Chica Disposition: 3 (needs to work at McDonalds)

Next.

Fretta
04-05-07, 14:32
Oh, I forgot to mention. As I expected, the massage was 70p and the girl asked for 70p for the nookie. Less than $50US. Damn. A massage is more than that in Nookie Prison.