PDA

View Full Version : 24/48 hrs in BA May 18-28

Young50
03-30-07, 16:17
Having lived in BA for almost a third of my life – way back when, even before the oldest profession had been invented – now I will return to BA during an all too short two 24hr stays both at the beginning and the tail end of my trip to Mendoza in mid May. In fact, I have been back in BA quite a few times, but for work-related reasons, I wasn't able to stray away from my FOB, even though my trip was related to "mongering" (Not in the same league as discussed on this board, even though, for what I could witness, in the end, it was just P4P. 'nough said!

My game plan is as follows-- for the first 24 hours, I hope to avail myself of the true and tried services of the board's well-revered Roxana. My stay is all to short, and I need to screw and not be screwed! Then, for the second 24 hours, I hope to run a Private Apts Marathon. For certain, I will stick a stamp in my ass so if I drop dead in the quest, one of you guys will be able to mail me back home!

I have done a little forum research about Mendoza City, but it seems that there is not a lot available there, with the exception of, quite probably, local non-pros or some "imports" from BA or Chile, all too ready to scalp hungry local mongers. If any has any useful lead, please let me know.

I have a philosophical – or, better, a dick-sophical question, namely "To GFE or not to GFE". But I will post it in the relevant forum in the next day or two. Now I must sign off.