PDA

View Full Version : Elusive returns to BA

Elusive
03-31-07, 23:15
Since I live in Costa Rica, I like to think of myself as a "seasoned veteran", less likely to both overpay or more importantly get scammed. Anyway my first two days observations of BA.

Since I am staying at the Park Tower and they have butler (more like a a female attendant) on my floor, I decided against brining any talent home. Though even in CR, I only go to incall massage and such.

1st day.

Did a search for private apts with the word "Recoleta", as I was walking around Recoleta. And figured whenever I saw a street on my list I would go. Whenever I travel, I always have renewed sympathy for the guys in CR that stick to the Del Rey and Key Largo, if you don't know the area, prices, and more importantly, don't have time to shop around, just overpay a little and save yoursel a lot of grief. Myself, I go to the MP's and tip or overtip depending on if she does things that would make Dr Kinsey cross his legs.

Laprida 1898 #11-C.

Ratty apt with a bed in a room seperated from the waiting room by a curtain. I paid 60 pesos for an hour, told her I would tip another 60 pesos for BBBJ, didnt need a condom as that is all I want. She agreed insisting on no CIM. He girl was a fairly attractive 26ish redhead. Girl was awful, agreed to BBBJ, but never actually put it in her mouth. I got up and got dressed 5 minutes in. OK, I am 0-1

Suipacha 921 #6-C.

Chose a sexy blonde girl. I think I paid 60 or 80 pesos for an hour. As I usually do, I placed 50 pesos on the counter under my watch and cellphone. Had a nice BBBJ, though while she was pleasant, she was a bit of a starfish, so I doubled the tip to 100 halfway through for some increased enthusiasm as well as COF (F is for face) Overall quite pleasant.

Went over to Alamo, packed with young women, but not my scene. I think I will try it on a quieter night. (I wish they had Poker Saturday) Off to Las Lillas for a huge steak at midnight. This town has such great food and great service at such low prices it is utterly amazing. Costa Rica has pretty bad food, with really bad service. The meal hit me like a Qualude and a bottle of wine at that time of night, so home I went into dreamland.

Saturday.

Planned to walk up Florida, so I searched for apts with Florida in the description and off I went.

Florida 716 #4E.

No answer at door 0-1

M. T. Alvear 624 #5-44

No answer at door 0-2

Tucuman 563 (between Florida and San Martin)

It was actually a walk up bar of some type, not unlike "The Block" in Baltimore or a show bar in New Orleans. Super hard sell, trying to get me to buy drinks. Of course I kept asking for how much just for the girl, sex, and room. Of course I could not get a straight answer, they brought cokes to the table, of course I didnt drink any. I got up to leave they tried to force me to pay some type of fake bill. I told them to fuck off, and feel free to call the police. 0-3

744 Viamonte.

I actually got this via a handout from some Chollo kid on Florida. I figured I would take a chance as my list was empty. After my Tucuman 563 experience, I really interviewed the madam. It was 150 for full service, 200 for BBBJ. They had three girls, all attractive. I chose a thin curly haired blond, very affectionate, good BBBJ, tipped $20 USD for COF. (hey I am a romantic, what can I say) They are open 24/7 4393-5335. Though it might have just seemed good after the scammy Tucuman 563

Now whats for dinner

Sportsman
04-01-07, 00:43
With the early start of DST in the US this year, I'm all confused with the time zones. What time is it in BsAs now? Is it passed midnight and actually April 1st already? Or did Elusive pull the trigger couple hours too early?

Alan23
04-01-07, 01:08
With the early start of DST in the US this year, I'm all confused with the time zones. What time is it in BsAs now? Is it passed midnight and actually April 1st already?Sportsman,

There is currently only one hour difference between BA and the East coast USA time zone. So your post was on 31 Mar, 23:43 in Buenos Aires.

Don't forget that the Forum's time reference is East coast USA time zone.

Alan

Sportsman
04-01-07, 01:27
Sportsman,

There is currently only one hour difference between BA and the East coast USA time zone. So your post was on 31 Mar, 23:43 in Buenos Aires.

Don't forget that the Forum's time reference is East coast USA time zone.

AlanThank Alan.

Then I call false start on Elusive. ;) He should have waited after midnight to make his post.

Elusive
04-01-07, 11:53
I think I did post just before midnight. Which seems to be dinner time around here.