PDA

View Full Version : Real Girlfriends, Bareback Sex, etc.

Jackson
04-01-07, 00:00
Topic split from the The Dirk Diggler Chronicles.

Big Bob 7
04-01-07, 09:40
No offense to you Dirk but I'm a younger guy from the States. I had no problem finding women there who would fuck me bareback with no BBBJ (or a really lousy one) all the while insisting that we turn off the lights. Then they keep you up all night snoring and the next morning want to talk about how great it is that they now "have a boyfriend". Isn't that EXACTLY the kind of bullshit that we came here to escape? In my opinion you'd do better hitting an apartment.

BadMan
04-01-07, 10:30
Thanks for the report Dirk,

I enjoy reading about your bar stool conquests. I think you are aware that there are many younger mongers on this board that are knee deep in free pussy. We know it's out there, and on occasion, we indulge, but from personal experience it is USUALLY more trouble than it is worth. But still a good option, thanks for pointing it out.

Bad

Hunt99
04-01-07, 11:02
I have a few friends who indulged in bareback sex with their pickups. They fall into two categories: "Dads" and "patients."

I keep that baby covered up, even with regular girlfriends.

El Perro
04-01-07, 13:09
Pardon me for my Sunday morning irritation with on ongoing theme expressed by what appears to be a vast majority of mongers on this board. To wit, the idea that paying for pussy from pros is ALWAYS less expensive, and less trouble, than relationships with non pros. This canard appears to be subscribed to with an almost religious fervor, and while we all know that it is true at times, it is also often complete bullshit. I will commit the heresy of stating that many mongers are not exactly emotionally "fit" for non pro relationships, and thus their problems in those relationships serves as a self fulfilling prophecy. Nuff said on that. I expect to be cast into a pit of burning, rabid vermin for those comments.;)

Also, as regards the use of rubbers. I will dispense with all pretense of modesty and state that I have fucked a TON, let me repeat that, A TON, of non pros in my many years, and I would guess I have used rubbers on LESS than ten occasions. I have never had any version of the clap, no herpes, am not HIV+, and have enjoyed the priceless spontaneity that "cums" without the many irritants that are inherent in the use of condoms. Clearly it is a "numbers" issue as regards the risk of an STD or impregnating your lover, but it is my experience that the risk of STD "infection" is vastly overstated, and if one exercises prudence (Don't fucking cum in them) the risk of pregnancy is minimal as well.

So my advise to Dirk is: Fuck as many of 'em as you want, in any way you want, with or without rubbers if you want, and don't sweat the risk or the complications that can arise from non pro activity. Always be aware that there are some bad apples out there and act accordingly.

Suerte,

Dogg

Daddy Rulz
04-01-07, 14:30
Pardon me for my Sunday morning irritation with on ongoing theme expressed by what appears to be a vast majority of mongers on this board. To wit, the idea that paying for pussy from pros is ALWAYS less expensive, and less trouble, than relationships with non pros. This canard appears to be subscribed to with an almost religious fervor, and while we all know that it is true at times, it is also often complete bullshit. I will commit the heresy of stating that many mongers are not exactly emotionally "fit" for non pro relationships, and thus their problems in those relationships serves as a self fulfilling prophecy. Nuff said on that. I expect to be cast into a pit of burning, rabid vermin for those comments.;)Who does this guy think He is, some kind of mental health professional?

BadMan
04-01-07, 14:45
I think your assesment is correct Dogg, me personally, I am not good with long term relationships, I get that claustrophobic feeling after a couple weeks, and it's all down hill from their. Maybe some guys are just genetically predisposed to look for non commitment, no hassles sex.

As far as one being cheaper than the other, well the truth is I can bang a beautiful girl for 100 US, get her number and then bang her any time I want for TLN for the same price. Where as I have to convince a non pro, then I have to sweet talk her, take her out on dates, buy her shit on her birthday. Have to deal with her asking me to meet her family. WTF? Plus I have to deal with her emmotional mood swings. And get an earfull everytime I tell her I am too busy to go out. I would say in the short term a "free" fuck, might be cheaper, but the minute the girl wants something long term, shit can go downhill pretty damn fast.

The most common infections from going bareback is Bacterial infections, show me ONE study that says otherwise please ? What a man does with his cock is NONE of my business. He is banging non pro chicks bareback, that is his choice, I am not a Public Service Anouncement. Also comparing Argentina to Africa is extremely misleading, The average country in Africa has an HIV prevelancy rate of 20-35% of the general population while Argentina has a rate of 0.70% and as a reference the USA has a 0.60% prevelancy rate. Get your facts straight next time. Bareback sex with a non pro is still risky, but then again who are we to judge ?

Just don't cum in em, because if you get them pregnant my guess is YOU'RE FUCKED. I would like to hear Hunt chime in here, maybe he knows what the legal ramifications of impregnating a girl in SA are, Can they sue you for child support in the US?

Bad

Member #4112
04-01-07, 15:01
I have to differ with my fellow mongers on doing them bareback. I've been working with heatlhcare professionals for many years and have picked up a few bits of knowledge. First check out the UN health organizations AIDs study (not that I'm very trusting of the UN but they do good stats) while not as bad as Africa, South America (Brazil / Argentina / et al) has one of the highest rates of AIDs in the world. In today's environment, your doctor tells you that you have the clap or syphilis you get down on your knees and thank him that you got something that is curable. While unlike love, herpes is forever and guys Aid's will kill you! While it is a crap shoot if you get it or not, remember there is all ways a 7 or 11 at the end of a good roll. Me I keep little willy covered.

El Perro
04-01-07, 15:08
I think your assesment is correct Dogg, me personally, I am not good with long term relationships, I get that claustrophobic feeling after a couple weeks, and it's all down hill from their.

I would say in the short term a " free " fuck, might be cheaper, but the minute the girl wants something long term, shit can go downhill pretty damn fast.

BadI am exactly the same way, but I sure like fucking the hell out of them without a rubber til it starts going south. "Claustrophobic" is the right word for me also. Hey, my point is not to extoll the "virtues" of non pro relationships. My point is that the strict adherence to fucking pros because it's ALWAYS less trouble and less expensive is an illusion. There is plenty of info on another thread involving the purchasing of cars, and whatever else, to prove the point. If you want to be parted from your money, and maybe become temporarily insane, there are plenty of opportunities with pro and non pro alike. As always, the issue is not THEM, the issue is YOU. And I am just like everybody else in that regard.

Hunt99
04-01-07, 16:39
Just don't cum in em, because if you get them pregnant my guess is YOU'RE FUCKED. I would like to hear Hunt chime in here, maybe he knows what the legal ramifications of impregnating a girl in SA are, Can they sue you for child support in the US?

BadOf course they can. They can also sue you for child support in Argentina. Or in both places. And pulling out isn't an effective means of birth control, either. Not to mention than when I am pounding away bareback on poon, the best feeling comes when I dump the load into her snatch, as opposed to on her stomach. Frankly, one of the ways a poor Argie girl could win the lottery would be to get herself impregnated by some American guy - the statutory rates for child support in most US jurisdictions will provide an Argentine woman with a comfortable living. Plus if she prevails (DNA tests are quick, easy, and irrefutable), the court will generally award her attorney fees, too. It's a no-lose proposition for a knocked-up Portena to chase the ex-boyfriend back to Sex Prison.

I don't think one is in danger of AIDS unless the bareback you participate in is taking it up the ass. There are, however, plenty of other things that you can get from even "good" girls. Not the least of which is herpes, which is permanent, painful and asymptomatic in its carriers when it is most contagious.

But you guys are all big boys - so do what you want. Just don't come back here whining when you wake up one morning with a big sore on the end of your cock, or when the process server knocks on the door and serves you with a paternity suit.

Just for fun, I looked up child support guidelines on the web. California generally requires non-custodial fathers to pay 25% of their gross income to support a child. Here's the calculator:

http://www.west.net/%7Eivguy/testcalc.html

Big Bob 7
04-01-07, 22:21
Pardon me for my Sunday morning irritation with on ongoing theme expressed by what appears to be a vast majority of mongers on this board. To wit, the idea that paying for pussy from pros is ALWAYS less expensive, and less trouble, than relationships with non pros. This canard appears to be subscribed to with an almost religious fervor, and while we all know that it is true at times, it is also often complete bullshit. I will commit the heresy of stating that many mongers are not exactly emotionally "fit" for non pro relationships, and thus their problems in those relationships serves as a self fulfilling prophecy. Nuff said on that. I expect to be cast into a pit of burning, rabid vermin for those comments.;)Normally I would light into a guy spouting this kind of "New Age Dr. Phil nonsense" on a site that is about paying for pussy but since you are a jazz fan I'm going to give you a pass. Suffice it to say that some of us are emotionally "fit" to have different Argentine, Paraguayan, Brazilian, and Colombians sucking there dicks every other night, sharing a few laughs, and going along their way while others are more suited to have some old, fat-assed, money grubbing hag in house, barking orders at them with the family credit card in one hand and the vice attached to your nuts in the other. Now I'm going to retire myself from this thread because I don't believe that Dirk intended for it to become a forum about child support, AIDS, and finding your "lost inner child". (P. S. All of the lost children are at Doggyboys apartment lol. Sorry couldn't help myself.)

El Perro
04-01-07, 22:35
Pardon me for my Sunday morning irritation with on ongoing theme expressed by what appears to be a vast majority of mongers on this board. To wit, the idea that paying for pussy from pros is ALWAYS less expensive, and less trouble, than relationships with non pros. This canard appears to be subscribed to with an almost religious fervor, and while we all know that it is true at times, it is also often complete bullshit. I will commit the heresy of stating that many mongers are not exactly emotionally "fit" for non pro relationships, and thus their problems in those relationships serves as a self fulfilling prophecy. Nuff said on that. I expect to be cast into a pit of burning, rabid vermin for those comments.;)Normally I would light into a guy spouting this kind of "New Age Dr. Phil nonsense" on a site that is about paying for pussy but since you are a jazz fan I'm going to give you a pass. Suffice it to say that some of us are emotionally fit to have different Argentine, Paraguayan, Brazilian, and Colombians sucking there dicks every other night, sharing a few laughs, and going along their way while others are more suited to have some old, fat-assed, money grubbing hag in house, barking orders at them with the family credit card in one hand and the vice attached to your nuts in the other. Now I'm going to retire myself from this thread because I don't believe that Dirk intended for it to become a forum about child support, AIDS, and finding your "lost inner child". (P. S. All of the lost children are at Doggyboys apartment lol. Sorry couldn't help myself.Evening Big Bob,

#1-I think Dr. Phil is mostly full of shit. Most of the time there is a reason psychotherapists are on the tube-to make money.

#2-Per being "fit", I ain't separating myself from you or anybody else. And I am glad I am not "fit" to enjoy or tolerate # 3.

#3-I'm just as scared of that fat, nagging ***** as you are.

#4-My inner child ain't lost. I got him on a leash.

Suerte, and don't worry about going easy on me. I can breathe fire with the best of 'em.

Dogg

Pete Puma
04-02-07, 01:13
Don't confuse the two. Long term relationships are more difficult because there are more things to consider. Does she have simular interests, does she respect me enough not to spend all my hard earned money on herself. Short term sex is all about if she is attractive enough to spend a couple of hours getting all sweaty having some fun and is she worth the price. Picking one over the other does not make me unfit for a relationship. Or maybe it does and I just don't care. "Calling doctor Phil".

Geo Eye
04-02-07, 17:18
I love the fact I can wake up in the morning and fuck a 21 yr. old and then in the afternoon I can call two sluts and have a lesbian show later fuck both. It is call VARIETY. And I love it. If I had the "old ball and chain" I would not be able to have VARITEY.

A long time ago I realize that happiness to me is to be with a diffrent women everyday. I have never met a women that has made forget about all the other ones. IN Argentina I can have a diffrent fuck everyday. And I am not intrested in paying more than 100 peso per hour.

I can achieve all this in Buenos Aires.

Anyway I understand and respect those who want to have a relationship for the long haul. Good luck with that.

Member #3314
04-03-07, 00:55
I was banging this girl from newport. I guess you could of called her a "regular". She obviously wanted more of a "relationship" with me.

One night we are going at it and she asked me if I had anything, if I did not she said it would be ok to fuck her without a rubber.

I didn't and that was the last night we were together.

I did not for a few reasons.

The biggest one was, if this chica wants to fuck me without a rubber after maybe 3-4 nights of fucking, how many other guys does she fuck sin condom?

I also had the thought of, "is this chica trying to get me to knock her up for the golden green card in the sky?"

Is she trying to get me to fall in love with a hooker?

It was too much drama and I cut it off. Plus the fact that she saw me take Angelina the Brazilian home the next day and got pissed.

I live in a major US city were HIV is a fact of life, its real. I have a friend that has been HIV positive for 8 years.

I am not worried about getting HIV from a BBBJ, clap and other fixable things are possible but doubtful.

I have been reading some things that there is supposed to be a saliva test out soon for HIV that gives results in a few minutes. It is expensive though I hear.

Jbrlovers
04-03-07, 13:34
Interesting situation and I totally agree with you not going for it. But from what I know of most girls it is very unusual for one to do that. Do you happen to remember her name or what she looks like?

I was banging this girl from Newport. I guess you could of called her a "regular". She obviously wanted more of a "relationship" with me.

One night we are going at it and she asked me if I had anything, if I did not she said it would be ok to fuck her without a rubber.

I didn't and that was the last night we were together.

I did not for a few reasons.

The biggest one was, if this chica wants to fuck me without a rubber after maybe 3-4 nights of fucking, how many other guys does she fuck sin condom?

I also had the thought of, "is this chica trying to get me to knock her up for the golden green card in the sky?"

Is she trying to get me to fall in love with a hooker?

It was too much drama and I cut it off. Plus the fact that she saw me take Angelina the Brazilian home the next day and got pissed.

I live in a major US city were HIV is a fact of life, its real. I have a friend that has been HIV positive for 8 years.

I am not worried about getting HIV from a BBBJ, clap and other fixable things are possible but doubtful.

I have been reading some things that there is supposed to be a saliva test out soon for HIV that gives results in a few minutes. It is expensive though I hear.

Member #3314
04-03-07, 14:43
Her stage name was Solange. Her real name is some native paraguayan thing that I could not pronounce, it looked like the alphabet. She showed me her passport one night, and It only had Argentina / Paraguay stamps in it.

Look under the Newport thread, I posted pics of her in early Feb.

Big Bob 7
04-03-07, 20:47
That situation is not as unusual as you think. The thing is that a lot of guys go to a monger destination and don't repeat enough times with a girl to receive that offer so they don't know. The reality is that a lot of these girls are choosing to go bareback with certain customers and you were right to think that she was possibly doing the same thing with others. Most guys who are doing this think that they are the only one. If you are realistic you have to acknowledge that, at the very least, most of these girls have novios who have unlimited bareback access to these chicas. If you want to really scare yourself think about how notoriously promiscuous Argentine men are and then factor in what others problems a "pimp" type local boyfriend could have (drugs, bi-sexuality, etc.) And it doesn't paint a pretty picture. That is why it is so funny to me to hear morons on this board talking about how they go to high end clubs because they want to pay and AIDS tax for their own safety. That same chick turns right around and goes to Cocodrilo or some other club and fucks a menagerie of assorted local freaks for a third of the price, while at the same time fucking her novio / marido (who is doing who knows what) with special occasion "trophy fucks" with celebrity freaks like Maradonna and Charlie Garcia (both junkies) thrown in for good measure. Can you follow this line of reasoning to its logical conclusion?

Alan23
04-03-07, 21:25
If you are realistic you have to acknowledge that, at the very least, most of these girls have novios who have unlimited bareback access to these chicas. Big Bob 7,

You have hit the nail on the head, particularly with the part about the "high-end" girls being "squeaky clean". For all the guys who like to show up for the first appointment of her day; remember the boyfriend or her main-squeeze probably dumps a load in there right before she leaves for work. Kinda puts a damper on the DATY action doesn't it?

With the low-end girls I think it is always easier to maintain the reality that you are #4-5 for the day - and the illusions of you being "the only one" are pretty easy to dispel.

Whether we are speaking of a 50p or a 500p girl, if she really wants to be your girlfriend or is in love with you - she will insist on an HIV test for herself before she will bareback you. Period. It is that simple, anything short of that and she is only interested in your money or is totally reckless with her life and yours.

Hunt99
04-04-07, 09:40
While a lot of stupid and ridiculous things get posted on this board on a regular basis, I've never seen anybody seriously suggest that going to high-end clubs guarantees an AIDS-free chica or one guaranteed to be without STDs.

Daddy Rulz
04-04-07, 14:24
While a lot of stupid and ridiculous things get posted on this board on a regular basis, I've never seen anybody seriously suggest that going to high-end clubs guarantees an AIDS-free chica or one guaranteed to be without STDs.There was the guy that actually said that a year ago on the Black thread. That because He was paying more He was assured of AIDS free chicas, I really think He believed it. If your brain wasn't so addled by syphilis you would remember the fun our dearly departed brother DH and I had with that.

I fart in your general direction.

As far as girlfriends and bareback sex go. Don't fuck hookers without a rubber. Kind of like the opposite of the NIKE commercial "Just Don't do it." Unless your really old like Hunt99 then it doesn't matter because by the time whatever you catch can kill you you would be dead of old age anyway.

The following is an opinion, no facts.

If you find a girly that has never been in the Biz and decide to form a relationship I would do all the bareback riding I can if it's going to be a steady thing. One night stands I would prolly cover up, not so much for AIDS unless her gay friend is tapping your ass or you have some open sores on your dick, but because of the host of other things available. Yes you could catch them from somebody your becoming involved with. My understanding (and MPEXY, or any of the other Docs here feel free to disabuse me of this notion if it's wrong) is that AIDS has turned out to be a whole lot harder to catch from uncovered vaginal sex than it was first thought.

El Perro
04-04-07, 15:29
My understanding (and MPEXY, or any of the other Docs here feel free to disabuse me of this notion if it's wrong) is that AIDS has turned out to be a whole lot harder to catch from uncovered vaginal sex than it was first thought.Right. This has been known for a long time, though the facts are not always disseminated in the mainstream media due to the CDC's zealotry about stamping out HIV, stds, etc. Hey, nothing wrong with that, but facts is facts. Also, recent evidence strongly suggests that if you are circumcised it is even more difficult to contract the HIV virus. So DR, it is time to get that ugly brute cut on.

Hunt99
04-04-07, 15:31
There was the guy that actually said that a year ago on the Black thread. That because He was paying more He was assured of AIDS free chicas, I really think He believed it. If your brain wasn't so addled by syphilis you would remember the fun our dearly departed brother DH and I had with that.

I fart in your general direction. I think that was a big wind-up, wasn't that Marak5 posting after he had eaten some special mushrooms or something like that?

Careful about those farts, I'll whip out my zippo and turn you into a human blowtorch, Grandpa.

Dogg is often full of shit, such as when he says how wonderful jazz is, but in this case he knows what he's talking about. ;)

BadMan
04-04-07, 17:45
Don't fuck hookers without a rubber. Does this include getting bbbj's?

One big question. Maybe you can answer this one Hunt, isn't eating a hookers pussy aka DATY just as risky as fucking her bareback? I mean you are swallowing whatever is inside her pussy that you are afraid of right? Just something to think about next time all you DATY fanatics feel like eating some cum dumpster pie;)

PS, I would suggest everyone use condoms with ALL girls, because your "girlfriend " might be moonlighting as a hooker and you might not know it or her other "boyfriend" might either be bi or a punter himself. Let's all be real, there is rampant promiscuity not only in BA but all over the world, and it's not only in the sex industry, with all the infidelity in the world chances are you are not the only one fucking your " girlfriend " bareback. If you don't want to catch anything ALWAYS use rubbers. To the guys that laugh at Marak for saying he fucks 200 dollar hookers to not get AIDS, I laugh just the same at YOU for thinking by fucking " non " working girls you are somehow also immune. Funny thing is hookers probably protect themselves more than all the different " good " girls fucking Dirk bareback every other night.

Just some food for thought,

Bad.

Daddy Rulz
04-04-07, 18:14
Lacking the Harem that Dirk is seeing 4 nights a week and being considerably older with much smaller muscles I fear I must admit that my nonpro action would be on a slightly different scale than his or Bad's as well. I've only had sex with a few nonpro women here and that was after knowing them for some time. For myself I am more of the payum for no commitments school. I just don't dig the entanglements around the casual sex game played without an admission fee.

That being said, I would be more afraid of the antibiotic resistant strains of some of our modern STDs if I was young and had a ton of young drunk pussy in my face a couple nights a week. Not judging just stating my opinion.

As far as BBBJ action, again I'm not a Doc nor do I play one on TV, but lacking open running sores on my Johnson I don't see the risk for me in getting a BBBJ. Again any of you medical types, please school me if I'm in error about this.

El Perro
04-04-07, 18:21
Just some food for thought,

Bad.Yuck, that food tastes bad Bad! If we follow this line of logic there would never be any bareback non pro fucking unless your fuckee was getting tested for HIV, stds, etc damn near every week! Those poor little non pro girls out there would be begging for a non rubberized fuck on every street corner. This hysteria about using rubbers reminds me of the rationale used regarding the threat posed by terrorists. Specifically, that if we let our everyday lives be effected by them, then they have already WON! Well, this skinny assed white boy ain't letting the Condom Terrorists rule the fuckways without a battle! Fuck on you unsheathed battlewagons! Fuck on! Those wet pussies and sweet, greased up, pink assholes await thou!

Hunt99
04-04-07, 20:18
One big question. Maybe you can answer this one Hunt, isn't eating a hookers pussy aka DATY just as risky as fucking her bareback? I mean you are swallowing whatever is inside her pussy that you are afraid of right? Just something to think about next time all you DATY fanatics feel like eating some cum dumpster pie;)The only DATY that I engage in professionally is to watch Chica Number One licking the **** of Chica Number Two, preferably with my rubber-clad cock stuck into the snatch of Chica Number One.

If she's very limber, Chica Number Two can preferably suck my balls at the same time, as well. It's kind of like playing Nude Twister (http://www.mathematik.uni-bielefeld.de/~sillke/Twister/).

Jackson
04-04-07, 20:59
There was the guy that actually said that a year ago on the Black thread. That because He was paying more He was assured of AIDS free chicas, I really think He believed it. If your brain wasn't so addled by syphilis you would remember the fun our dearly departed brother DH and I had with that.Hi Dr and everyone else,

What the guy actually stated at the time was that he believed that he was reducing his potential exposure to STD's by limiting himself to chicas from higher priced venues, and at the time you guys deliberately misinterpreted him and distorted his words so you could ridicule him for your own amusement.

The fact is that he was correct. With a statistical certainty, higher priced working girls generally have (slightly) fewer sex partners and generally take (slightly) better care of their health than lower priced working girls, largely because they have (somewhat) more money and they are on average (slightly) more intelligent and (slightly) better educated. Therefor, it is logical to conclude as he did that statistically they have a (slightly) lower exposure to STD's. I agree with this assumption.

Flame on!

Thanks,

Jackson

Daddy Rulz
04-04-07, 21:46
Hi Dr and everyone else,

What the guy actually stated at the time was that he believed that he was reducing his potential exposure to STD's by limiting himself to chicas from higher priced venues, and at the time you guys deliberately misinterpreted him and distorted his words so you could ridicule him for your own amusement.

The fact is that he was correct. With a statistical certainty, higher priced working girls generally have (slightly) fewer sex partners and generally take (slightly) better care of their health than lower priced working girls, largely because they have (somewhat) more money and they are on average (slightly) more intelligent and (slightly) better educated. Therefor, it is logical to conclude as he did that statistically they have a (slightly) lower exposure to STD's. I agree with this assumption.

Flame on!

Thanks,

JacksonYou used the "L" word in referance to chicas. Surrender your master monger card.

AllIWantIsLove
04-05-07, 12:43
... Also, recent evidence strongly suggests that if you are circumcised it is even more difficult to contract the HIV virus. ... So, I wonder if the girls would give a discount to their circumcised customers on the basis that they are less likely to be HIV positive?

Bob

El Perro
04-05-07, 14:18
There's an article prominently displayed on today's online edition of the NY Times about the government of NY City promoting circumcision to assist in preventing the spread of HIV / AIDS and STDs.

Rock Harders
04-05-07, 19:29
Mongers-

Believe it or not, I have pulled the circumcised angle with success on more than a few Argentinean chicas as reasoning for why it is ok to forget about using the condom. This also works for getting chicas to give more willing head, as a circumcised cock is easier to keep clean and generally less smelly than a foreskin-intact cock.

Don't just take it from me, do your own research, but a circumcised male is somewhere around 60% less likely to obtain HIV from vaginal sex than a foreskin attached male. Countries where circumcision is widespread, such as the Phillipines, USA and South Korea, have much lower rates than countries such as Thailand or anywhere in sub-saharan Africa.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Hunt99
04-05-07, 19:33
Dirk, why would you even stop to worry about HIV when you're barebacking? You're a thousand times more likely to contract some other venereal disease other than AIDS.

StrayLight
04-06-07, 21:34
BBFS

Moore
04-08-07, 02:03
Don't just take it from me, do your own research, but a circumcised male is somewhere around 60% less likely to obtain HIV from vaginal sex than a foreskin attached male. Countries where circumcision is widespread, such as the Phillipines, USA and South Korea, have much lower rates than countries such as Thailand or anywhere in sub-saharan Africa.Malaria, illiteracy, skyhigh infant mortality rates, a violent "jackrolling" gang/rape culture, and many other primitive conditions are also common is SS Africa. Lack of circumcision is probably not a cause of high HIV rate there. Countries in W Europe have lower HIV rates than USA but few circumcisions and lots of whoarehouses.

As for Thailand, 1.5% HIV rate seems miraculously low for that fleshpot.

BadMan
04-08-07, 02:41
And I agree, statistically Western Europe is a genuine exception. Out of all the people born in Western Europe, I would say statistically about 20% of us are circumcised and the US about 60% are circumcised, yet Western Europe has much lower numbers of HIV infections AND just as much prostitution, if not more. I would venture to say maybe prostitution isn't as risky as some would have us believe with regards to HIV. I am not saying it doesn't have it's risks, but just like other things, the more we study current global statistics we find that things that were initially told to us can sometimes be found to be incorrect later on. I personally think most of HIV infections are caused by gay sex, bi sex, IV drug use and so on.
Though the figures are hard to refute, Quote:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"On March 28, 2007, the World Health Organisation and UNAIDS issued joint recommendations concerning male circumcision and HIV / AIDS. These recommendations are:

Male circumcision should now be recognized as an efficacious intervention for HIV prevention.

Promoting male circumcision should be recognized as an additional, important strategy for the prevention of heterosexually acquired HIV infection in men.

Langerhans cells and HIV transmission.

Langerhans cells are part of the human immune system. Three studies identified high concentrations of Langerhans and other "HIV target" cells in the foreskin and Szabo and Short suggested that the Langerhans cells in the foreskin may provide an entry point for viral infection. McCoombe, Cameron, and Short also found that the keratin is thinnest on the foreskin and frenulum. Fleiss, Hodges and Van Howe had previously stated a belief that the prepuce has an immunological function. While their specific hypothesis was criticised on technical grounds. A study published in 2007 by de Witte and others said that Langerlin, excreted by Langerhans cells, is a natural barrier to HIV-1 transmission by Langerhans cells."""
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have also read new current Medical reports that say Green Tea actually has a chemical that actually binds to receptor cells that are usual targets for HIV. And thereefore Green Tea can help Block HIV infection. Now this is current serious medical research. Though they allways carry the same disclaimers that more tests are needed and there are still a few inconsistencies that need to be figured out. Now this doesn't mean I will be ditching rubbers in lew of drinking Green Tea. But it does mean that there are many many forms of prevention out there that have yet to be explored or researched in great detail.

Pretorian
04-16-07, 11:59
Circumcision ads are nothing else but business. Its a number 1 surgery in USA which brings hundreds of millions dollars annually, additionaly foreskin is sold to research / pharama / cosmetic companies. One thing is to do it becouse you are devoted Jew / Muslim another is becouse you are brainwashed.

The silly example with Northern and Subsaharian Africa explains easily: Muslims have to save enough to pay for the pussy till they are 35 or so. No such thing down south.

Geo Eye
04-21-07, 11:13
One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, "'I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me."

I said, "WHAT? What was that?" So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear: "You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man. "She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?"

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her.

We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue.

I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, "Lets get a pair for each outfit. "

We went on to the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you, she was so excited! She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck! I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis.

I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey. " She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, "I think this is all dear. Let's go to the cashier. "I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it."

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled "WHAT?" I then said, "Honey, I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch enough with my financial needs as a man for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman. "

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either.Sidney that was great. That sounds like some of the things I have done.

I think she got the message. Good job man.

El Perro
04-21-07, 15:44
Geo Eye,

El Sid is a funny guy, but that is an old joke from the day.

The Corn Hole
05-04-07, 20:23
And I agree, statistically Western Europe is a genuine exception. Out of all the people born in Western Europe, I would say statistically about 20% of us are circumcised and the US about 60% are circumcised, yet Western Europe has much lower numbers of HIV infections AND just as much prostitution, if not more. I would venture to say maybe prostitution isn't as risky as some would have us believe with regards to HIV. I am not saying it doesn't have it's risks, but just like other things, the more we study current global statistics we find that things that were initially told to us can sometimes be found to be incorrect later on. I personally think most of HIV infections are caused by gay sex, bi sex, IV drug use and so on.
As for Thailand, 1.5% HIV rate seems miraculously low for that fleshpot. Interesting observation here. I've seen data that suggests rates for HIV among Prostitutes are low and primarily confined to IV drug users among this group. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with an increased use of condoms either because it's been shown that they have a much higher rate of other STDs like syphilis and gonorrhea which are attributed to unprotected sex. I've had escorts in the US show up without any condoms with them and a couple who even suggested we didn't have to use one. Also had some in Brazil and one in BA who obviously didn't care either. And I'm not even going to comment on SE Asia! I would be interested to see the numbers for IV drug use reported in western Europe and compare it to the US. Everything I've been told about this virus is that it's rarely spread through vaginal sex. It's an important point I believe because the risk of HIV is often used to demonize prostitution and one of the reasons why it's not legal here.