PDA

View Full Version : Esmerlda 973 3º A

Pete Puma
04-07-07, 11:50
Well it is time for the PUMA EXPRESS to chime in. Went here about 8pm. The girl who ran the place spoke english, I don't know if she was available she was cute but was about 4 months pregnant, not my thing. Anyway they had 2 girls a blonde and a brunette. Both young and had nice butts on them. I took the blonde. It started off pretty fast and soon she was all over my boys. She had good ball washing skills, sloppy and wet. The sex was above average she did everything I asked. At one point when I was giving her the PUMA SPECIAL she let out a scream that had the other 2 girls come into the room, mamasan looked concerned then just smiled and left. After my first pop we relaxed and talked while she was rubbing the boys. Soon it was round two. She kept turning around and offering me cola, I passed as it is not my thing. It was 120p and worthy of a repeat I would like to give the brunette a go. But with so many others on the menu I will pass. A good experience and hopefully more to come.

Later PUMA

Elusive
04-08-07, 11:35
Went there yesterday, very nice time, BBBJ, CIM.

LatinaFan
04-10-07, 03:37
Elusive,

Remember who gave the CIM? I've been looking for that for a while now.

Was it extra propina or inclided with the BBBJ?

Thanks / LF

Elusive
04-10-07, 17:18
Long silky blonde hair, very Argentinian look (I apologize if I don't know the term) is all I remember, it was extra though. Very sensual, very Bukake in an incurable romantic sort of way.

Alan23
04-10-07, 18:46
Long silky blonde hair, very Argentinian look (I apologize if I don't know the term) is all I remember, it was extra though. Very sensual, very Bukake in an incurable romantic sort of way.Elusive,

Thanks for the info. If you could give the rough time of day, it helps finding the same girl. It benefits all if you could provide the amount extra paid. Here is why: let's say you are a good negotiator and pay 15p for the extra service. The next less experienced guy goes in and pays 30-40. Unfortunately this tends to up the ante for all. Knowledge is power - the reason the board exists.

Thanks,

Alan

Elusive
04-10-07, 21:49
Mid-afternoon Saturday, tipped 100 pesos.

Pete Puma
04-11-07, 18:41
Yes Elusive; the blonde was nice. She seems to like her work which helps.

Elusive
04-11-07, 18:53
Is there a special term for the Argentinian look? (Please no jokes)

Daddy Rulz
04-12-07, 04:56
Is there a special term for the Argentinian look? (Please no jokes)Mostly smoking fucking hot. Don't know if thats a joke or not.

Serious answer, no one word or phrase I have ever heard.

WorldTravel69
04-22-07, 16:47
Doorman said it is closed.

Pete Puma
04-26-07, 15:12
He does not know what he is talking about. There are at least 2 privados there. Call 4312-9735 that is the number I called. I did go back to get the little brunette. I was in the area. When I buzzed the girl came down to let me in and walked me up, it was about 8pm. I took the brunette and had a good time. After the first round she went to get a gatorade for me, after a little refreshment we went to round 2. She likes it strong and hard so be prepared for a work out.

PUMA

Tiger
04-27-07, 03:03
He does not know what he is talking about. There are at least 2 privados there. Call 4312-9735 that is the number I called. I did go back to get the little brunette. I was in the area. When I buzzed the girl came down to let me in and walked me up, it was about 8pm. I took the brunette and had a good time. After the first round she went to get a gatorade for me, after a little refreshment we went to round 2. She likes it strong and hard so be prepared for a work out.

PUMAThanks Pete for the phone number, in few weeks I will need a good work out I will give her a try.

Tiger

Pete Puma
04-27-07, 04:47
Try the one at Suipacha 370. The girls are better looking. Although this place is not bad. Or try both and see which one you prefer.

WorldTravel69
04-27-07, 20:03
4-6 chicas. 80p 30 mins. 100p hour, 120 hour with anal. 4312-9604. Open 24/7.

She was a little hesitant when I asked about Sunday, but she said yes.

There were 4 chicas working at 6pm. They have a couple more for late night.

I had Cynthia from Peru. She reminded me of the one I saw in 4 G. Long black hair, about 5'4', slender, maybe later 20s. Very Pleasant.

I had a little DATY and she finished me with a CBJ. We enjoyed each others company.