PDA

View Full Version : Toymann's Forth BA Adventure

Toymann
04-07-07, 13:47
Hello All. Toymann hit the streets of BA a while ago and it's time to report on his most exellent adventures. Here goes.

Toymann
04-07-07, 13:53
Had to start the adventure with a BadBoy classic. Not sure what makes BAD happy as how he ever stopped seeing this chica is beyond me! I'm guessing he is just SPOILED ROTTEN! Even with Blonde hair (not a toymann favourite but certainly a BAD obsession) THIS CHICA IS A GODDESS! The pleasant surprise was that the performance more than equalled the looks. This girl can really fuck! Everything but cola on the menu with a BBBJCIMSW to die for! 250 pesos all in and responds to email prompltly. Brings toys, she loves them. Great start to the day and toymann was off and rolling.

Toymann
04-07-07, 14:00
Beautiful petite chica with all the moves. 200 pesos plus taxi. BBBJ a bit weak and then on to CBJ. Loves the toys and has mucho orgasmo grande. The highlight of this little argentino was she can't get enough cola. If I hadn't expired she'd probably want the toymann to still be laying pipe. Cola lovers take note, this is your kinda lady. Very loud during sexo. The louder the better as far as Toy is concerned. Finished big time on the tetas. All in all a great session. Probably not repeat. Too many fish in the sea.

Toymann
04-07-07, 14:05
After my first two youngsters I was in the mood for MILF. So what the hell, in came Stefy. Nice fake tetas. Not a lot of highlights here. She was ok but not up to the previous chicas performances. Not by a long shot. Only highlight was BBBJCIM, which made the session tolerable. Got very tired of her telling me about her virgin cola - like I care - right. Definitely not a repeat but a nice break from the 20 year old tigers that came before her. 150pesos plus 20 cab. Not sure I got what I paid for, but undeterred the adventure continues. We're not done day one yet!

Toymann
04-07-07, 14:14
This is one of toymanns all time BA favourites. Can't get enough of this fantastic spinner. I've now seen her twice (one toda la noche - 300 pesos) with a third visit planned for later today. Heres the key to a wild ride with Julia. She absolutely goes crazy with DATY. Everything on the menu except cola (bummer) Loves the toys and give a serious BBBJCIMSW. Once you bring out the tiger in Julia you had better be in for the long hall. Boys not apply, only men please! This is a toymann blackbook permanent entry. One of only two (maybe Ary will make it a third if she'd just call me back!). No position out of the question when it come to Julia. Shes 30 but looks early twenties and is a fulltime student. Her normal rate is 200 (heard someone else got her for 150 once, good for you) per hour but always stays 2-3 hours with the toymann. After a session with her it's time for a good first nights sleep. Day 1 is over. Sperm management is being handles nicely.

Toymann
04-07-07, 14:24
Woke up horney. Go figure? Luckily Ileanna was on the way. Wow. Total morocha spinner! 200 pesos plus 20 cab. On time and ready to go! This is another argentino that loves to fuck and suck. Was quite impressed with her toy activites. Definitely a PSE experience, almost. Good BBBJ but not long enough. She can be a bit rough riding your member so I suggest you get her early in the day as I did. Surprisingly for such a tiny chica she absolutely had to get the cola banged - HARD - and often. No position is off limits and she came up with a couple of real doozies. It never ceases to amaze me how such a small chica can handle such wild pounding in the cola. I'm thinking that this morocha spinner and the Tall, now blonde Ary would make quite the threesome. Bye for now, I think I have two emails I need to send. T

Toymann
04-07-07, 14:33
Oh my. Dropped by the Cafe for a Bieffe lomo on day two and just couldn't keep my eyes off this beautiful creature. She has one of the mosty lovely faces I have seen in BA and was smiling the whole time while she sat with her amigas. I sent a cervasa over and she blew mw a kiss. We arranged a meeting the next day for 200 pesos (I know I paid to much but I just wasn't in the mood to haggle with this beauty) Well fellas. Can you say VIVA PARAGUAY! First Paraguaya on this trip and what was I thinking. I am becoming forgetful in my old age. Juanna is small but curvy with a couple of kids and nice (slightly saggy) D tetas. As with most of my Paraguay BA experiences the performance was fantastic. Everything was on the menu but cola. The BBBJCIM (dripping from her mouth) was out of this world. I have seen her twice on this trip and plan a third soon. In fact she just left. She is one of those chicas whose game seems to rise with each encounter. You guys can have her once I'm done, but not before! Off for lunch. T

Toymann
04-07-07, 14:38
Just a short note. Dropped by this place for the first time on day two. WORTHLESS. WORTHLESS. WORTHLESS. Tried to get a couple of spinners for take out and got the 300 pesos hard line from 120 pesos chicas. Something about new management and the such. Toymann says BULLSHIT. Such a shame as there were at least 5 morocha spinners right out of the TOYMANN playbook. Shame. Shame. Shame. Good cafe though. Unfortunately, the only thing that is hot about Cafe Orleans is the coffee.

T

Toymann
04-07-07, 16:46
Here is my gift to AP and my nomination for "Spinner of the Year". Gisella is my alltime Boliche favourite and this trip has been more of the same. This girl has total game and if she gave up the cola would be a perfect 10 for performance. I have read much about Sol (Marisol) from Hook and have checked her out a couple of times but her chronic bad breath was always just to much for me to stomach. Based on Aqualungs recent post - move over baby there is a new sheriff in town and hands down that goes to Gisella. She is a petite exotic looking morocha who I have already seen twice on this trip, including the end of day two and I must say that pound for pound shes the best fuch I've had in BA. Her BBBJCIMSW speaks for itself (believe me) She can't get enough and believe me you had better be ready because she brings the house everytime, time and time again. Make sure she leaves her botas on with the four inch heels. Shes unbelievably nimble and has always given me what I wanted and then some. Oh my, just thinking about our last encounter is making me hard! She doesn't work sat / sun / mon so you can catch her the other days of the week. 200 peso will get you all the time you want (I usually pick her up at midnight so the rest of you horny mongers won't get her) and she stays till 5am. The only problem with gisella is that her idea of a hiatus between blazing fuck sessions is about 90 seconds, so be preapred to fight her off if you need a few minutes to recuperate. This hot argentino is great and please treat her right so she stays that way for as long a possible. Just about the happiest chica I have ever met in BA. Absolutley an engraved notation in Toymann's black book. Don't ever say the Toymann didn't give ya nothin'. Be warned. Toys are preferred with Gisella if you can handle the post toy activities. You older boys better double up on your Vitamin V if you want to climb mount Gisella. Don't let her petite looks fool ya. Be afraid. Very Afraid!

Toymann
04-07-07, 16:57
Boy is the Toymann on a roll this trip. Nailed Veronika from Hook and boy is she a treat. She told me anything I wanted to pay was fine with her. God, these Paraguan chicas are horny. VIVA PARAGUAY! Veronika is a tall black haired chica with full figure and kinda poor teeth. What she lacks in dental acumen she makes up in attitude and performance. This lovely morocha could suck a beach ball through a garden hose and has absolutely NO limits in the sack what so ever. If you like endless cola, shes your gal. If you looking to be deep throated to death - call Veronika. The BBBJDTCIMSW seems to be her trademark manuver and she doesn't take no for an answer. Shes no raving beauty but I love her dark features and her attitude is fantastic. I'm guessing she doesn't get that much play and always seems so greatfull to "FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT". I love that. I usually give 200 peso for toda la noche and she acts like she just hit the jackpot. Next time you want a cost effective PSE TLN take her out for a spin. You won't be dissapointed and please, when you speak of the toymann, speak of him well. Thats All for now.

Happy Mongering,

Toymann