PDA

View Full Version : Suipacha 834 1-A (DreamOn)

Elusive
04-08-07, 12:01
dreamontheplace.com.ar 4328-1880

Saw an ad in the Herald, massage, sauna, whiskey. I called the mamason she said 4 girls, 60 for one hour, extras negotiated with the girl you pick. Went just after midnight. Two girls in lab coats, one was doable, (said sauna was on another floor) I picked Malina. Usually, I always tell her what I wanted first, but I figured a massage alone would be ok even if she turned out bad. Very ordinary fake massage, 35 minutes in she offered HJ for propina, I passed, asked her how much for BBBJ. Not available. She offered everything under the sun, albiet covered, even sent the other one in to offer, I passed. I won't go back, too many better options here than to waste your time on this.

Fretta
04-09-07, 07:39
I tried to look up the web site based on the information below, but it wouldn't work. Then I tried a few variations on the name and it turns out it doesn't need the AR on the end.

http://www.dreamontheplace.com/

dreamontheplace.com.ar 4328-1880

Elusive
04-09-07, 12:05
If only the girls on the site actually worked there.

Fretta
04-09-07, 17:23
I had a wild weekend with a non-pro waitress that I met in Palermo, so I thought I wouldn't be up for anything today. Who am I kidding.

So many times it's hard to judge the quality of a place with a sample size of just one chica, so I took a chance and thought maybe I'd get lucky. Elusive also went during the night and I went during the day, but the result was the same. I went up to 1A, but was then guided to the 3rd floor to a place called Capryce (capryce. Com - no AR at the end) The place was reasonably clean and nice, but again there were only 2 chicas available. The first was chilly and I knew that would be bad news, the second was fairly nice but chunky and named Avril (certainly NO relation to the singer). It's been a while since I've had a go-round with a fatty, so I thought what the hell. The massage was reasonably passable (not bad, not great) and so was the sex (no bad, not great, but she got really wet) Overall, meh. Here are the numbers:

Spa: 6 (cleanish but not great)

Chica Looks: 5 (add one if you like boobs)

Chica Massage: 6 (not completely lacking in skills)

Chica Nookie: 5.5 (all right. The soaking crotch felt nice)

Chica Disposition: 6 (nice enough girl)

Would I repeat? No.