PDA

View Full Version : Older man / Younger Woman

Master Yoda
04-09-07, 10:46
Hola,

I am from California.

I speak good spanish and I would like to know how the non-pro scene is like for us older mongers looking for younger pussy in BsA. I am aware that Colombia is probably easier but too many guys have their eyes on the place and its not as safe as BsA. I am tired of sex prison in the US.

I am 50.

Is there any guy here had any success?

Also is there any good places to seek good pussy?

Geo Eye
04-09-07, 11:03
Hola Master Yoda. I do not know a lot about the subject. But I will tell you I see a lot older men with younger women. Men in their 50 and 60's with women in thier late 20's and mid 30's. I do not know if they are with them for the money or thier maturity and / or both. But it is all over Buenos Aires and the women seemed to be very happy with their older partner. Honestly I do not know if it is an act or truce.

Orang05
04-09-07, 11:05
Naster,

50? A mere child. I have you by more than a decade and can vouch verily that you will have no problems, at least in B. A. (and my limited experience elsehwhere in ARG leads me to conlcude that about at least some of the provincia) You can score nicely in any of the venues: clubs, privados, agencies, cafes, and probably SWs (don't know that scene) as well.

Not all chicas, for sure. They do, after all, have their preferences also. However, a certain number (pretty good # at that) will approach you on their own (entrpreneurially or otherwise) in those kinds of venues: they like the age thing and, by association, you. Others are as game for you as for any one else who shows up, is vertical, looks like he can afford it, and do it.

On more than one occasion I have had the conversation with the chica and she admits she prefers older guys: "more thoughtful, experienced, and generous" are the usual reasons. I suspect they are right on that score, at least some of the time.

A caution, though, of which I am sure you are aware. If one is prone to fall in love with any (or all) of these ladies, remember that there is also another strategy at work in most instances with at least some of them: a ticket out. An older guy mongering in ARG has the money, time, interest, and stamina to trek down and engage in the activity. And, in actuarial terms, he is going to meet his maker sooner than the 22 or 32 year-old stud on his mission there. These ladies know their numbers and know how to run them. Putting 2+2 together, they just may figure an older guy is a surer bet for a hall pass to the US, or Europe, or wherever, and riches after a relatively short périod of time. My policy: At my age if it flies, floats, or fucks, rent it. Period.

Keeping all of that in mind, by all means, try ARG. I write this from Rio - no slouchy place on tg-he mngering scene - and am going back to BsAs this week for another week of fun down there before heading back to N. A. For a long dry summer: ARG is somehwat less expensive than here, with comparable quality (if less choice in terms of physical characteristics)

And if Brasil is of interest, ditto the above for this place.

Good luck - and have fun!

Big Bob 7
04-09-07, 12:49
I'm a younger guy who's getting older every day and as a result can't really answer your question but one thing that I actually appreciate about BA is that older people (men in particular) seem to have a strong place in the society here. You see older guys on television and in movies. It is not like the U. S. Where you are hot in your teens and twenties and then you are done or, even worse, you go to a surgeon and try to transform yourself into a scientifically enhanced young / old "frankengeriatric" freak. It makes me feel good to get the message everyday that my life doesn't have to be totally over in a few years.

Master Yoda
04-09-07, 14:23
Hey guys,

Thanks for the reply.

At least I know I have a decent shot.

Where are good places to camp out other than BsA?

Master Yoda
04-09-07, 14:24
Not all chicas, for sure. They do, after all, have their preferences also. However, a certain number (pretty good # at that) will approach you on their own (entrpreneurially or otherwise) in those kinds of venues: they like the age thing and, by association, you. Others are as game for you as for any one else who shows up, is vertical, looks like he can afford it, and do it.Hey orange05,

Would you say the majority of the ladies prefer older guys to younger?

Hunt99
04-09-07, 15:42
Hey orange05,

Would you say the majority of the ladies prefer older guys to younger?Most women in normal relationships end up with men that are 1-5 years older than them. But if you think that 20-something women anywhere prefer 50 year old men, then that's just wishful thinking.

A few individual exceptions may have a Daddy thing going, of course. Or a Golddigger thing, as the case may be.

Master Yoda
04-09-07, 16:12
Most women in normal relationships end up with men that are 1-5 years older than them. But if you think that 20-something women anywhere prefer 50 year old men, then that's just wishful thinking.

A few individual exceptions may have a Daddy thing going, of course. Or a Golddigger thing, as the case may be.Oh I see. Thanks for clearing that up.

Master Yoda
04-09-07, 17:12
I had to leave, AR just didnt work for me. Being old sucks. Never, could I find anything! These chicas want no part of old guys like us. These other guys are just ''jacking'' you around. I suggest Thailand.Thanks Sidney for the input,

Its a little confusing with some people claiming that I wouldn't have a problem and other claiming its impossible.

I suppose different people will have different experiences.

I will just have to go there and see what happens.

Young50
04-09-07, 17:29
When are you planning to go to BA? I will be there in mid May. If you like, we may get together with some of the other "mongeezers", go chasing young pussy, and give the "juveniles" (with all a newbie's due respect, naturally) a run for their money.

Young50

Punter 127
04-09-07, 17:34
I had to leave, AR just didnt work for me. Being old sucks. Never, could I find anything! These chicas want no part of old guys like us. These other guys are just ''jacking'' you around. I suggest Thailand.Come on Sid, You are way past 50, speak no Spanish and bad mouth BsAs and the Argentine people every chance you get. We all know you prefer black chicas, so how can you compare yourself to Master Yoda? Oh BTW; Why didn't you suggest the DR? :confused:

BadMan
04-09-07, 18:57
Master Yoda,

I would suggest Eastern Europe, the women are beautiful and they LOVE older dudes. In fact I have had some very beautiful girls tell me they only wanted sex from me since I was too young to be taken seriously. Now I don't know if you are looking for a relationship or just some young pussy, But in Eastern Europe older guys get alot of play either way. Here in BA, I have seen some very young girls with much older guys, I think if the age difference is within 10 years or so, it could just be mutual attraction, But if it is a greater difference than that, then I would say it would probably be because either she is looking for money or she has an old guy fetish. But in the end I think as long as you are polite, well groomed and know how to talk to women, you should probably do allright in BA. Plenty of women to go around, all different ages, shapes, and sizes.

Hope that was helpful,

Bad

Fretta
04-09-07, 19:12
Master Yoda, I would suggest Eastern Europe.Badboy was reading my mind. More specifically, I'm thinking more Russian or Ukranian rather than Hungarian or Czech. I'm youngish too and I was with a couple of Eastern European hotties and they too sort of giggled and treated me like a plaything rather than take me seriously. Certainly there is variation, but I think there's a bit of a prestige thing for them being with a richer-looking, rolex-wearing, business ceo type. I'd have jeans and a t-shirt and they would fuck me madly, but it I rarely felt like any had long-term interests.

Hunt99
04-09-07, 19:18
If you're in your 50s, plenty of Russkie chicks will be interested in you - but most of them fall into the "Golddigger" category.

Honestly, if you have a hankering for a normal relationship with a normal woman, 10 years younger should be about the limit of your expectations.

If you want to take on a sponsorship, a 20-something semi-professional mistress, then a 50 year old should have no problem finding it, in Argentina or Eastern Europe. But I thought this thread was about normal relationships?

Ben There
04-09-07, 20:09
I am not yet 50 but in the past year I have had several younger (1/2 my age) girls (non-pro) for some long term fun. LAtvia and Bulgarian. Both kept me busy on MSN with some crazy vids. E-europe girls want the guy who has the expereinec and not some young agressive macho types that e-europe breeds. ITs def good.

Master Yoda
04-09-07, 20:24
Well actually I would have liked some place in South America since its closer.

E-euro is too far.

Master Yoda
04-09-07, 21:56
I was getting too much shit from the other Mongers. I am much older than you. As they say, ''never had a problem''! Long term relationship with 3 Brazilians, 3AR's, 2 Dominicans, 1 Cuban, and many short timers (all 18-30 years old and of many races) Recently, I stole a fine young AR from some youngster they call Puta 54(she is in hiding waiting for her visa to join me in the RD)OK now I am really cobfused but never mind.

BadMan
04-09-07, 22:03
Master Yoda,

El Sid is saying he was just joking, and that he was getting all kinds of nubile Argentine pussy and Brazilian pussy, Dominican pussy, Cuban pussy and now even Haitian pussy.

And it seems he recently abducted a young girl from another monger who goes by the name Puta 54 and she is now in hiding aka he keeps her stored away in the basement and takes her out from time to time whenever he has investors block and needs " inspiration ".

Hope that helps;)

Bad

Rainot
04-09-07, 22:14
Recently, I stole a fine young AR from some youngster they call Puta 54(she is in hiding waiting for her visa to join me in the RD)What exactly do you mean by what's in bold? Can you rephrase, please? Thanks.

El Perro
04-09-07, 22:39
I think El Sid has been knocking back a few road sodas.:)

Punter 127
04-09-07, 23:32
What exactly do you mean by what's in bold? Can you rephrase, please? Thanks.I think it's a feeble attempt to gig me, for my post in this threat.

http://argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?p=369606

But he blew it because she is from Paraguay not Argentina.

Master Yoda
04-09-07, 23:40
Can we stay on topic please?

El Perro
04-09-07, 23:45
can we stay on topic please?"Stay on topic" at Argentina Private? You better learn to roll with the punches. Same thing you'll be doing if you hook up with a young filly.;)

Punter 127
04-10-07, 01:05
can we stay on topic please?Let's see if I have this right, you come on a forum that you have contributed nothing to, and you have the balls to ask us to stay on topic. You're lucky you weren't told to RTFF in the first place. I suggest you take Doggboys advice.

===================================================

Hi Punter 127,

With all due respect, I think your response is a bit harsh. I don't see anyting wrong with any forum member, and especially the member who started the thread, suggesting that a thread stay on it's posted subject.

Thanks,

Jackson

Rainot
04-10-07, 02:24
I think it's a feeble attempt to gig me, for my post in this threat.

http://argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?p=369606

But he blew it because she is from Paraguay not Argentina.ROFL, gotcha.:D

Coach 245
04-10-07, 02:39
Punter how could our ol' friend Sid ever be the GIG-master? He is just lonely down there in the DR running low on beer and hotties! LOL.

Coach

Punter 127
04-10-07, 03:12
I know Coach, the only chica that ever fucked him in BsAs ran away to the DR, now he is down there trying to find her, and none of the other puntas will fuck him. Did you ever wonder why he still post on Argentina Private and not on the DR thread? It's so nobody can check out the dreams that he post about. Ever see any photos of these "hotties" he talks about?

Shoot Coach you got me off topic again. LOL

Master Yoda
04-10-07, 08:55
Let's see if I have this right, you come on a forum that you have contributed nothing to, and you have the balls to ask us to stay on topic. You're lucky you weren't told to RTFF in the first place. I suggest you take Doggboys advice.You're right, I guess I came to the wrong place.

Big Bob 7
04-10-07, 08:59
Let's see if I have this right, you come on a forum that you have contributed nothing to, and you have the balls to ask us to stay on topic. You're lucky you weren't told to RTFF in the first place. I suggest you take Doggboys advice.Great. Now the forum is just a place for "The Excedra / Madahos" gang to tell inside jokes and give their bullshit views about politics. Someone comes in requesting some information about BA and we tell them to shut up because they haven't been posting about things that they couldn't possibly know anything about. Jackson I have a suggestion. Why don't you create a part of the forum especially for this type of nonesense so that they can get this bullshit out of their systems but so that the poster who is really looking for information doesn't have to sift through all of this BULLSHIT! Give them a secret password so that they can all feel like they are "a part of something special" and have some special hats made so that they can identify each other from a distance when they are out and about. I'm tired of seeing every fucking post become a chit-chat thread for these assholes and now they are flaming new members. It's really out of control now and you should do something about it.

El Perro
04-10-07, 09:28
Big Bob,

Granted, some of the fellows have some "fun' with posting back and forth. And yes, at times newbies get caught in the crossfire. But in this case Master Yoda did receive much well intended advise from a number of posters. I for one, wish him much luck in his quest to most likely make a fool of himself. Most of us have been there and in the process of being made foolish alot of us have had fun. A definite take the good with the bad scenario. IMHO he got more worthy advise than I would have expected before things took a comic turn.

Also, it looks like there is a move to begin censorship on the board. Fine. Delete the "global warming" thread. Delete the chit chat thrown around by the Exedra and Madahos gang. Eventually you'll have a bland board of posters staying on topic and toeing some master censor's line. Sounds like a crock of shit to me.

Hunt99
04-10-07, 11:26
OK now I am really cobfused but never mind.Sid's stable mostly consists of professionals.

If you want a real girlfriend, go and get one.

If you want a succession of one-night-stands with young women, go the pay route. You'll save time, and probably money too.

WorldTravel69
04-10-07, 12:11
Yes, us old farts do not have any problems getting younger chicas. So long as we pay for it.

Hola,

I am from California.

I speak good spanish and I would like to know how the non-pro scene is like for us older mongers looking for younger pussy in BsA. I am aware that Colombia is probably easier but too many guys have their eyes on the place and its not as safe as BsA. I am tired of sex prison in the US.

I am 50.

Is there any guy here had any success?

Also is there any good places to seek good pussy?

Jbrlovers
04-10-07, 12:32
Actually not all good young stuff has to be paid for in BA. I have been very lucky and had a few that were freebies and I could do anything I want with (and did time and time again) They were in their 20s, attractive and had great bodies. And I had a normal long lasting relationship with them too. Some I still talk to via email. Of course I don't consider taking them to dinner, drinks or the cinema as "paying for it". But lets face it you would expect to do that in the states wouldn't you? This is not to say that this kind of luck is going to hapen everyday. But it does happen if your lucky. By the way did I mention I turned 60 last month?

Yes, us old farts do not have any problems getting younger chicas. So long as we pay for it.

Jackson
04-10-07, 14:06
Of course I don't consider taking them to dinner, drinks or the cinema as "paying for it".Hi Jbrlovers,

I would respectfully disagree with you on this point: In my opinion you are paying for it with your time and the incidentals you mentioned.

Thanks,

Jackson

Punter 127
04-10-07, 15:31
Big Bob 7 thinks this:

Let's see if I have this right, you come on a forum that you have contributed nothing to, and you have the balls to ask us to stay on topic. You're lucky you weren't told to RTFF in the first place. I suggest you take Doggboys advice. Or perhaps this...

"Stay on topic" at Argentina Private? You better learn to roll with the punches. Same thing you'll be doing if you hook up with a young filly....were intented to be flames, but none of these comments would be flames:

RTFF Don Roberto.

Find a Link machine somewhere and spend, spend, spend.

It is yahoo, head-up-there-asses tourist that drive up the prices for the girls plain and simple.

My intention is not to start some useless flame war over pizza. My point is that your comment is essentially useless because it has no content.

Now I'm going to retire myself from this thread because I don't believe that Dirk intended for it to become a forum about child support, AIDS, and finding your "lost inner child". (P. S. All of the lost children are at Doggyboys apartment lol. Sorry couldn't help myself.

I'm not a part of your bullshit doublesecret-handshaking. Or handjobbing. Innercircle I guess we forgot to say we didn't intent to flame. Here's another fine quote from Big Bob 7.

And in keeping with my new philosophy I will post whatever the fuck I want wherever the fuck I want so. Now remember that only applies to him!

Jackson, I hope I'm not being to "harsh", would you consider it less "harsh" if I would have worded it like this?

Give them a secret password so that they can all feel like they are "a part of something special" and have some special hats made so that they can identify each other from a distance when they are out and about. I'm tired of seeing every fucking post become a chit-chat thread for these assholes and now they are flaming new members.I haven't seen you reply to those comments, which were directed at a lot of members. My post was not intended to be a flame or harsh, and I sure as hell didn't call him a "asshole".

Big Bob 7
04-10-07, 21:44
You're right, I guess I came to the wrong place.This is what happened as a result of your post which was this.

Let's see if I have this right, you come on a forum that you have contributed nothing to, and you have the balls to ask us to stay on topic. You're lucky you weren't told to RTFF in the first place. I suggest you take Doggboys advice.

Show me the post that I made where I led a new member to the conclusion that argentinaprivate is not a good place to find mongering info on Buenos Aires. THAT IS WHAT A HAVE A PROBLEM WITH.

El Perro
04-10-07, 22:02
This is what happened as a result of your post which was this.

Let's see if I have this right, you come on a forum that you have contributed nothing to, and you have the balls to ask us to stay on topic. You're lucky you weren't told to RTFF in the first place. I suggest you take Doggboys advice.

Show me the post that I made where I led a new member to the conclusion that argentinaprivate is not a good place to find mongering info on Buenos Aires. THAT IS WHAT A HAVE A PROBLEM WITH.Please. This guy was looking to be spoon fed. He was told that Europe was likely to be a better place to find willing girls, and his response was that Europe was too far away! If Europe is too far away, then southeast Asia is definitely too far away. What does that leave him? Africa? I can't see timid Mr. Yoda in Africa. Can you? What he should do is get his lazy ass on a plane to Buenos Aires and see for himself. That's my two cents. Put on some Johnny Hodges. That's an inside joke between you and me in public.:)

Daddy Rulz
04-10-07, 23:16
IU was sitting outside of the movie theater at Abasto yesterday having a smoke before seeing 300. My friend starts talking to these WAY to young girls (He's not a monger but he's still a dog) 3 girls two of them 17 one 18, high school kids I swear. They are nice and funny and I'm joking along with them when this guy goes walking by. Must have been 65 or 70 around Hunts age more or less. Totally white hair, aged but not decrepid (unlike Hunt) well dressed with a spring in his step. One of the girls looks at him and says to her friend, "He's so attractive I feel like following him just to see him so more." It was in spanish but words to that effect. These were not working girls, just some randome chabonas at the mall.

Alot of young chicas here really do dig older men and if you talk to them it's not about the wallet it's because they treat them better then they guys their age.

Gotta disagree with Jackson about the movie entradas and dinner checks. If she takes the time to look like a million bucks, is pleasant and charming she's doing her job and I don't mind doing mine. For the vast majority 25 peso dinner and 15 peso movie is as good as 200 peso dinner and tickets to a concert.

Jackson
04-11-07, 00:07
Gotta disagree with Jackson about the movie entradas and dinner checks. If she takes the time to look like a million bucks, is pleasant and charming she's doing her job and I don't mind doing mine. For the vast majority 25 peso dinner and 15 peso movie is as good as 200 peso dinner and tickets to a concert.Hi Daddy Rulz,

I didn't say don't do it. Certainly I've bought a lot of dinners as part of an overall strategy to get laid. What I said was (at least I) don't pretend that the cost doesn't exist or that it's expenditure isn't sexually motivated.

Thanks,

Jackson

Daddy Rulz
04-11-07, 07:25
Hi Daddy Rulz,

I didn't say don't do it. Certainly I've bought a lot of dinners as part of an overall strategy to get laid. What I said was (at least I) don't pretend that the cost doesn't exist or that it's expenditure isn't sexually motivated.

Thanks,

JacksonI can't disagree, but that blue ink is so passe.

Hunt99
04-11-07, 10:04
This is what happened as a result of your post which was this.

Show me the post that I made where I led a new member to the conclusion that argentinaprivate is not a good place to find mongering info on Buenos Aires. THAT IS WHAT A HAVE A PROBLEM WITH.Actually, I think you are the one who is in the wrong place, Big Bob 7. You don't like anybody getting along with each other. Why not find some other place on the internet where you can get angry and have no friends, just like here? But we won't be there, so you'll probably enjoy yourself more by being by yourself.

Here's a place for you to start:

http://www.angrydave.com/

Daddy Rulz
04-11-07, 14:35
Actually, I think you are the one who is in the wrong place, Big Bob 7. You don't like anybody getting along with eachother. Why not find some other place on the internet where you can get angry and have no friends, just like here? But we won't be there, so you'll probably enjoy yourself more by being by yourself.

Here's a place for you to start:

http://www.angrydave.com/No flame for me for calling you old? Your slipping my friend.

Jbrlovers
04-11-07, 15:24
We are all entitled to have our own opinion. But as a young man growing up I found a lot of pleasure being in the company of an attractive young lady (and still do) When accompanying this fine young thing to dinner I guess I could have asked her to pay her fair share. I mean what the hell if she is really there because she is interested in spending time with me then she should be willing to pop for her half. Or maybe even pay for me as well. But sorry my friend the world just wasn't setup that way. That's why they (women) are called the weaker or fair sex (smarter too) I will agree that while being the so called "weaker" sex they came out ahead on the dating deal. But let me remind you that's the only place they come out ahead. So to foot the bill for a dinner or whatever now and again is a small price for a man to pay for the plesure of her company. Especially considering the quantity and quality of the sex provided by these girls. If I were to consider it payment and asked to estimate the price I would have to say 50 cent to a dollar a pop. So if you still want to call that payment I still disagree.

Each of us have our own reasons for doing what we do and these girls are no exceptions. I was not born yesterday so I know many or even most are dating older guys for pure monetary reasons but not all.

Good Hunting Guys,

JB.

Hi Jbrlovers,

I would respectfully disagree with you on this point: In my opinion you are paying for it with your time and the incidentals you mentioned.

Thanks,

Jackson

Hunt99
04-11-07, 15:37
No flame for me for calling you old? Your slipping my friend.I'm sorry, I forgot. Must be the Alzheimer's taking hold.

Who are you, by the way?