PDA

View Full Version : Persicco Heladeria (Migueletes 886) Imprenta

BadMan
04-14-07, 02:51
Had a serious Ice Cream craving last night and I had been wanting to try out this place called Persicco, I have had their ice cream in some restaurants but I had wanted to try the place out. I walked there in about 15 minutes from my house in Las Canitas, I got there around 11:30 PM and I could not believe how many Portenos were there enjoying ice cream so late in the evening.

Well the place has the usual ice cream, milk shakes, smoothies, ice cream cakes and coffees and pastries. The service is pretty quick and efficient and there is wireless broadband. I have tryed Freddos and a few others, but this one takes the cake, the best ice cream I have had while in BA. They also deliver. I actually just ordered a few 1/4's.

They have a few other locations in BA.

http://www.persicco.com/

Smuler
04-14-07, 10:10
Greetings Badboy,

You should try Nonna Bianca in San Telmo. Corner of Estados Unidos and Defensa.

Supposedly "artisan" hand made helado.

I know it is far from Las Canitas. But if you are ever in that area.

Regards.

Smuler

Andres
04-14-07, 10:21
Had a serious Ice Cream craving last night and I had been wanting to try out this place called Persicco, I have had their ice cream in some restaurants but I had wanted to try the place out. I walked there in about 15 minutes from my house in Las Canitas, I got there around 11:30 PM and I could not believe how many Portenos were there enjoying ice cream so late in the evening.

Well the place has the usual ice cream, milk shakes, smoothies, ice cream cakes and coffees and pastries. The service is pretty quick and efficient and there is wireless broadband. I have tryed Freddos and a few others, but this one takes the cake, the best ice cream I have had while in BA. They also deliver. I actually just ordered a few 1/4's.

They have a few other locations in BA.

http://www.persicco.com/I agree, Persicco has by far the best ice cream in BA. I used to go regularly to the branch at Salguero and Cabello. Full of teenagers on Friday and Saturday nights.

Andres

BundaLover
04-15-07, 04:28
This is THE prettiest icecream place I have ever seen. On Santa Fe just beyond Callao (towards direction Palermo on left hand side) White marble, courtyard with rock garden and waterfall. Very expensive. I only tried it twice and could not eat it all so I had to use it on the breasts of the girl I was with. She tasted pretty good. I can personally reccomend the dark chocolate on large nipples.

MCSE
12-15-07, 23:28
Bunda, the picture at left it's VOLTA, I can read Volta, which by the way, it's the direct competitor of Perssicco. Both are very similar in decor and taste.

For the coffee I like both too. Both are very good and way better than cafe martinez.

The brand you menction used to be a freddo now it's volta.

But the very best they have is the one in Belgrano, close to la redonda church. Attached a pic of perssicco la imprenta.

This is THE prettiest icecream place I have ever seen. On Santa Fe just beyond Callao (towards direction Palermo on left hand side) White marble, courtyard with rock garden and waterfall. Very expensive. I only tried it twice and could not eat it all so I had to use it on the breasts of the girl I was with. She tasted pretty good. I can personally reccomend the dark chocolate on large nipples.