PDA

View Full Version : General Pictures

Trinpaul
04-15-07, 13:46
Some pictures taken last month in and around BA and elsewhere.

Teddybear
04-29-07, 16:25
Are we here for the chicas or not?

You can find them in any size and shape in Buenos Aires.

MCSE
04-30-07, 01:01
While Oversized women are possible to find, it's not the common rule. These candids are from different neighborhoods of Buenos Aires. I have shooted more than 1500 pics and arranged them by neighborhood (23 neighborhoods currently) and by category (people, buildings, arts, landscape and social) this is available also on my website.

Esten
12-21-08, 16:40
On avenida Cordoba the other day. Odd assortment of characters being filmed while they all jogged down the street together. Must have re-shot the scene at least 5 times before I left. Maybe something for television.

Daddy Rulz
06-23-13, 17:17
But the scene in the living room this morning was too good not to share. We need hazmat before the next stripper party.

SuperMario73
06-23-13, 17:28
But the scene in the living room this morning was too good not to share. We need hazmat before the next stripper party.I wish I had been able to be there!

Stranger
06-23-13, 18:25
Found out that me and girl had left all the stuff upstair, jeje, fuck it was an epic night!

But the scene in the living room this morning was too good not to share. We need hazmat before the next stripper party.