PDA

View Full Version : Viamonte 1655, piso 1 P

WorldTravel69
04-15-07, 17:05
I would call this place a FFP. I bet you thought I meant Fast Food Place.

It is more like a Fast Fuck Place.

I found the flyer and walked over to the apartment building. In front the building, the door was open, and up the stairs is gate. I looked up and the buzzer rang for me to come up.

So, I did and was met by a chubby chica. I had to pee so bad after I said I am fine, I said I needed a toilet now. The buzzer rings again and she tells me to go into a room. No Toilet! I am really busting now. She comes back and I tell again, Necessito El Baņo. She says 40 pesos. I said I have to pee first. She still says 40p. So fuck it I left. As I was leaving the buzzer rings and someone else comes in.

When I was upstairs it looked like there were lots of rooms. I did not see anyother chicas.

The flyer says $15p and $25p. 4816 4540, 4816 3049, 4373 5905.

I would say they are open 24/7.

WorldTravel69
04-16-07, 15:50
I was horny. I started out for Viamonte 1646, but decided to go back to this place.

There was two chicas working. They were both, well, not much to look at. The one I was with had a sort of nice looking face. A little Gorda. We will leave it at that.

It is 30p for 30 mins. And 40p for the hour, but who would want to stay for an hour.

The atmosphere has a lot to be desired.

I ask the Mamasan if I could get a BBBJ, she said yes, but the chica said no.

So, I got a CBJ. She did a good job.

But, this time I wanted to get out fast, and I did.

Artisttyp
06-04-07, 19:58
This was on the WT69 list. The place looks like its been there for awhile because it has alot of rooms and corridors but only three chicas were present. I chose the best one that yet again looked like some trailer park crack ***** and that was the best looking.

She was a the business type and even with her skank looking self couldnt bring herself to lick my balls. I fucked her trashy ass for awhile and told her she sucked as I left. I mentioned she would lose alot of business by rubbing me the wrong way. Well here it goes. Don't go its a waste of time.

A shithole like that should be willing to lick my feet if thats what I wanted. Good riddance I went right across the street and found my new favorite casa viamonte 1668.

30 AR 30 minutes 40 the hr.

WorldTravel69
05-10-08, 06:22
End of the week there a few new hot chicas in town. What can I say, maybe your GFE is there.

Good luck!

My amigo called and prices went up a little. 5 Chicas. 40p 30min. 60p hour.

I think that it is a ball buster! Sure. I am First.

WorldTravel69
02-12-10, 13:17
Thanks for the Info.

Mister Junkie says it is closed.