PDA

View Full Version : Caberet

WorldTravel69
04-16-07, 12:21
On the 900 block of Cordoba. Down from Exedra.

I thought there was something posted about it, but I can not find it.

Everyone seems to avoid it. Why?

Is it because of the high pressure guys out front?

Anyway, I went in with Dario and Pablo from l'Alliance.

I hate to tell you this, but the chicas looked better than in Hook and Ness.

30p entrance gives you two drinks. I think the chica drinks are 40p, but did not buy anybody one.

Or maybe you heard about the shooting the other morning at 6am.

Somebody shot one of the doormen. I guess they overcharge him?

But, of course the shooter ran into the arms of the two cops stationed in front of the building near Exedra.

Hunt99
04-16-07, 12:39
I hate to tell you this, but the chicas looked better than in Hook and Ness.From what I recall of those two places, that's not too difficult. ;)

Hunt99
04-16-07, 17:09
You don't like Hook, Catto's, Ness, and Exedra? On our recent excursion, you didnt like Black, Madahos, and Newport (with one exception, one of my ex's, Marcella) Did I will you her telephone#? Could I interest you in Sosua, RD? Sunny regards, SidI like Exedra - lots of light, what you see is what you get. I don't like the Suipacha clubs, this is true, one big reason is that I can barely see my hand in front of my face inside most of them, and most of those I have seen have never been very appealing to me. Black, Madaho, and Newport can have some good-looking chicas, but I am selective and on my last trip didn't see anything very enticing, but Marcella was all over you like a bee drawn to flowers, so I couldn't have imposed.

Honestly, I have a regular set of chicas that get most of my mongering dollars, and my visits to clubs tend to be just scouting missions.

SexMachine
04-17-07, 20:38
I was there yesterday around 3-4 AM with WT69 and I saw 3 best looking blondes I have ever seen in BsAs. 30 Pesos to enter with 2 drinks. Chica drink was quoted at 60 Pesos. I talked to one blonde and she says she doesn't go out, just dances in the club. I asked about the other blonde and same answer. So she says, the third blonde is available. I asked the price and she wanted me to buy the drink first. I don't think so. Finally, was quoted 600 pesos for an hour. I'm not that stupid. I asked WT69 to finish our drinks and get the hell outta there. As drunk as he was, he wasted 15 minutes of his life trying to explain the manager of the club about the attitude of the girls. She didn't seem to care at all.

What a waste of a fucking hour?

WorldTravel69
04-18-07, 11:26
I resent that. I was not that drunk. I could see that the chicas were indeed better than Hooks and the other nearby. I also made it to my apartment easily.

And I felt Great in the afternoon. Enough to get some. Had two for the day.

Let's Party!

Hunt99
04-19-07, 11:41
A very asute observation!It's amazing how this effect happens. Put a little money in your pocket, and it attracts chicas. Is it a special pheromone?

A few guys attract chicas like flies on shit, but that's an entirely different discussion completely. :p

Hunt99
04-19-07, 13:43
You are much younger, much better looking, better dressed, and have an appearance of much wealth. Guess she remembered our ''torrid sessions'' of the past!Listen, there's very little a guy like me can do to compete with a twelve-inch cock. Money can't buy me that. At least not without significant scarring. ;)