PDA

View Full Version : Vanessa

Rajgopal
04-16-07, 15:02
Hi all,

This is my report on Vanessa. Went to Tucuman to meet Martina but heard that she was out of the place for sometime. So I asked for massage from Vanessa who was there. Massage was great especially after a 36 hour travel.

Vanessa is a bubbly babe slight tummy and great hooters though right one is pierced. She gave a fantastic massage. DFK, BBBJ, anal rimming, Completo in various positions though not anal. I don't like cola myself. She gave me Pepsi and also a photograph of herself (definitely taken a couple of years back) The best part was the disposition of hers as throughout the massage she was very lively.

Unfortunately not much English. Lucky I had a Spanish dictionary which I did not show her as she might hike up prices. Total for completo and massage was 200 which I presume is the going price?

My Marks:

Chica looks: 6-7

Chica disposition: 8

Place: 7

Value for money: 7.5

PS: She advertises as Vvanessa on Gemidos and Luciana on another site that I could not quite follow.

Hope this report will satisfy some of our senior members!

Cheers. More reports to follow.

Hunt99
04-16-07, 15:29
Hope this report will satisfy some of our senior members!

Cheers. More reports to follow.Outstanding. You're proving me wrong already. Have fun, and keep sharing. Take a look at the restaurant threads for non-mongering options as well.

Exon123
04-16-07, 18:57
Rajgopal.

Vanessa Fucked You charging $200 peso's.

Martina will do all you stated and more for $100 peso's.

I personally don't fuck Martina, well I finger fuck her, but anyway she a much better value and for half the money. And she'll fuck you for a hundred peso's.

Exon