PDA

View Full Version : Argentina vs The Dominican Republic

Jackson
01-01-06, 02:00
Thread Starter.

Rock Harders
03-16-07, 19:28
Sidney,

Everyone knows that you are getting sick of that low grade "garbage" pussy in the Dominican Republic and will be making a return to Buenos Aires within the next several months. Although the AR government is as corrupt and counter-productive as they come, that is actually beneficial to the market for pussy in Buenos Aires (and other cities) Everyone know the only good thing that ever comes out of the Dominican Republic are baseball players.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Hunt99
03-16-07, 19:44
Everyone know the only good thing that ever comes out of the Dominican Republic are baseball players.And cigars. :D

Daddy Rulz
03-16-07, 21:21
Don't forget drywallers and giant asses.

Punter 127
03-18-07, 00:29
I post as Chily in the DR. Posted Friday--''Last night we met many, many doable chicas.

Way more than I was finding in my last home of 2 years, Buenos Aires.''
--------------------------------------------------------------
Today, I did 2 of them=one medium, one good. Tonight my favorita-- an 18 year old Haiti hottie!
----------------------------------------------------
My gf is visiting children. Gives me time to ''play''! The great beaches of Cabarete beat the hell out of the polluted streets of AR. Don't hold your breath for my return to AR!Sounds like you're the one that's dreaming. Lets see some photos of these "hotties". Most likely big bubble ass chicas with butt ugly faces.

Rock Harders
03-18-07, 01:38
Mongers-

If your idea of dreams girls are "Aunt Jemima", "Queen Latifah", or "Star Jones" go and join "Sidney" in the Dominican Republic. There can be nothing greater than checking out a beach environment filled with "Aunt Jemimas" walking around in too tight beach attire. I hear that Angola is also a great location for this type of "dream girl".

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Daddy Rulz
03-18-07, 02:41
With the exception of those nasty skanks Dirk is dragging upstairs I have never seen a Dominicana that compares to the homegrown honeys here. Not saying they are not around but like human influanced global warming, I've never seen the proof.

Daddy Rulz
03-18-07, 21:01
From what I can surmise: most of the DR negativity is from men that have never visited Sosua, DR. You might check with Masthope (countless trips) and Chica Seeker (I willed him all my AR Dominicans) for opinions.
--------------------------------------------
As some of you know, for 1.5 years, I had 2 gfs, one a Dominican and one a Cuban immigrant to the DR. They compare most favorably, in all comparisons, to any of the AR chicas that I have seen any of you guys with! Daddy and I shared one AR chica, Giselle (moved to Spain) Believe it, my Dominicans far surpass her.And that is a bad sign. I hope she was good:) Sid I'm just busting your hump here bubba, you earned your money not me, spend it as you see fit. If those Dominicanas keep you happy, then nail as many as you can in a smoke free environment.

Member #2041
03-30-08, 01:07
Well, I just got back from Sosua DR, and I was not impressed at all. My frame of reference is Costa Rica, Panama, Tijuana, and Thailand. I will be in Buenos Aires in 17 days, and I can assure you, I expect that it will be quite a bit better than the Dominican Republic. The DR was more along the lines of what I can find in Tijuana, than it was like anything else - Tijuana except with great beaches. I would not go back there.

Punter 127
04-01-08, 06:00
From what I can surmise: most of the DR negativity is from men that have never visited Sosua, DR. You might check with Masthope (countless trips) and Chica Seeker (I willed him all my AR Dominicans) for opinions.I've been to "Sosua DR" and IMHO the place sucks. But if you like it thats great, however I have to wonder why you post more about the DR on the AP than you do on the ISG, what's up with that?

Punter 127
04-01-08, 12:20
Geez, I wasn't going to post any more on the DR because the subject so upsets you and the God of Mongers, as do the subjects of Ana Luna and Miss Sol (by the way, how is she these days? Please forgive me! I'll try not to offend you again! P. S.--Anyone could refer to posts by Bold Focker, Sex Machine, Masthope, Ron Medellin, and Helpmann, to get another opinion! I just think your Bullshit belongs on the ISG Not Argentina Private! Would you Please explain why you post about the DR on Argentina Private but you don’t post on the ISG, and stop trying to spin to other subjects.

Please don’t post photos!

Punter 127
04-01-08, 19:22
1. To inform many friends that have expressed an interest. 2. And to particularly annoy you, Mr. Wanna Be Editor! There are 307 posts on this thread, a huge number were negative by Punter127(a 1 week visitor, a self acclaimed expert on the DR) so apparently the Mongers are finding the Thread informative and entertaining. BTW, have you expressed your vehement protest to all the other posters? People must wonder? What is your agenda or problem? Relax, have fun! BTW, I have lived in AR for almost 4 years There were 2 vacations to the DR, one for 7 mos. And one for 2 mos. BTW, I recommend both countries. Each has its pluses!I took a trip down south last week and did a little sex prison mongering. Swung through Atlanta and cruised the "FIB" and found the TL, lots of Bros hanging around outside lots of Sisters in the windows waving at me, a regular little Amsterdam thing going on there. It reminded me of that carnival / Tijuana atmosphere of the DR, but the girls looked better.

Should I start a thread “vacation travel to Atlanta”?

After Atlanta I try a big boobed girl just south of Orlando who claimed she was from Boston, she gave great service by sex prison standards.

Should I start a thread “vacation travel to Orlando”?

Then on the way back I stopped in a JAX strip club and got a very nice BBBJCIM from a little redhead that claimed she was from LA, WOW, I had girls from both coast in one trip.

Should I start a thread “vacation travel to Jacksonville”?

My point is Sid; this shit doesn’t belong on Argentina Private, it belongs on the USASexGuide, where it might be helpful to someone, and the DR reports belong on the ISG.

My comments are directed at you because you’re the one that started this shit, and because you try to paint a picture of the DR that’s just not true.

It’s true that I was only in the DR one week but that was enough for me, I didn’t need to have someone stick a gun in my face before I figured out it was unsafe! I guess some of us just learn faster than others.

If I was the Editor snide remarks like “Mr. Wanna Be Editor!” and “God of Mongers ” would probably get you put in a Redondo type box and you also wouldn ’t be allowed to clutter up the forum copying and pasting complete articles. Geez did you ever hear of posting a link?

No agenda all of this is just IMHO.

Jackson
04-01-08, 21:49
Greetings everyone,

Sidney emailed these photos of some Dominican chicas to me with his request that I resize them and post them on his behalf, so don't blame me.

Anyway, I'll leave it to Sidney to provide the captions.

Thanks,

Jackson

WestFLA
04-02-08, 11:45
Greetings everyone,

Sidney emailed these photos of some Dominican chicas to me with his request that I resize them and post them on his behalf, so don't blame me.

Anyway, I'll leave it to Sidney to provide the captions.

Thanks,

JacksonLooks like nothing much has changed in Sosua except the prices. I used to go there all the time starting around 10 years ago, but it really has gotten crowded with the NYC hip hop crowd. Back in the day americans were the minority over dutch and German tourists and the Girls loved the american guys, food and lodging was cheap and you had to run the girls away. The would show up around the pool, hang in your room until noon. Etc etc. It has changed as the influx of american money arrived, but the DR has a very party like atmosphere.

I haven't been to AR yet so I can't compare the two. I just joined this forum because I am thinking of heading down there in the next several months. I will be in Colombia and need a two or three week change. So AR is on my radar, and I hope to meet some of you down there.

Peace.

Punter 127
04-02-08, 19:21
ROFLMAO....... Help I can't stop laughing.

Apparently my chica, Ester, is not photogenic. Who cares? Also, you need to see the unbelievable profile view! I rate her as #10 DFK and BBBJ, 6-7 face, 8-9 body, Sex #9. Fun #9. A great combo! The tongue is a once in a lifetime experience! And she is 18 years old! Please, find me a 5'' inch tongue in BsAs!I think Dirk said it best when Bold Fucker posted most of those same photos;

Mongers,

I guess the old axiom "there's no accounting for taste" holds true here. Apparently, even the Aunt Jemima's of the world have their admirers.

Suerte,

Dirk DigglerPlease tell us your joking.:eek:

Punter 127
04-02-08, 20:15
I introduced my long time favorita, a Dominican, to several friends in Alamo. Guess what, Punter tried to slip her his business card. She said ''what the fuck is this'' as she gave me the card. I suppose Punter liked her looks. Not only did he embarrass himself, but embarrassed all of the other men. From that point on, she wants nothing to do with most all my friends because of Punter's disrespect for her and me!Ok thats it Sid, thats all BS and you know it, but you can think and say whatever you want. The guys that were there know the truth...oh and I also fucked your gf in the DR.

The only thing I find embarrassing about that night is being with you!

BTW you can see my photos in the private photo section.

Punter 127
04-02-08, 20:30
[QUOTE=Punter 127]ROFLMAO. Help I can't stop laughing.

She would never give him DFK or a BBBJ, He has no conception of her tongue's length, he can't really see her great body, he hasn't sexed her, has not enjoyed how much fun she is. BUT PUNTER IS VERY NEGATIVE! BTW, I have seen the ID and she is almost 19.Whatever Mr positive, I hope you and her are very happy together.

Chau

Punter 127
04-02-08, 20:39
As you know, I didn't care and encouraged it since you liked the sex with her and her squirting leche at you. The buddyfucker talk was all in jest, as you surely will admit. I also tried to fix you up with that good looking Puerto Rican looking, Santiago cocksucker, but it didn't develop. Too bad, she was hot. If you had ''scored'' with her, your DR perspective might be more positive!More BullShit!

Jaimito Cartero
04-02-08, 20:40
Yawn.

I missed out on my own DR experience last year, when I canceled my DL ticket, when I found a $300 ticket to Asia. A good thing too, since there was a hurricane during my planned trip.

I personally don't care what Sidney does in here. If you want to spar with him, or see some pics of his chicas, fine. If not, just ignore him. I've seen a couple of DR chicas in SJO, and they were okay. I try to avoid them here, since it's like going to France and eating American cheese.

Punter 127
04-02-08, 20:42
Yawn.

I missed out on my own DR experience last year, when I canceled my DL ticket, when I found a $300 ticket to Asia. A good thing too, since there was a hurricane during my planned trip.

I personally don't care what Sidney does in here. If you want to spar with him, or see some pics of his chicas, fine. If not, just ignore him. I've seen a couple of DR chicas in SJO, and they were okay. I try to avoid them here, since it's like going to France and eating American cheese.I agree we got carried away. BTW hurricanes are not a problem, just ask Sid.

Punter 127
04-02-08, 21:11
Dang Mr Positive I was just pointing out what you said.

Your scientific answer convinced me.

Jaimito Cartero
04-02-08, 21:46
All I know is that I saw videos of people wading through 3 feet of water, and other disaster type footage. Just getting close to a hurricane is pretty bad news.

HairBalderman
04-02-08, 22:22
As far as I know, the only Caribbean islands that are safe from hurricanes are Trinidad and Tobago. In fact in T & T they say that God must be a Trini for this very reason.

WestFLA
04-03-08, 12:50
I've seen a couple of DR chicas in SJO, and they were okay. I try to avoid them here, since it's like going to France and eating American cheese.Great line! I shall now steal it.